Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Shelly Moore

<< < (15/16) > >>

Kate04:

--- Quote from: Paisley on August 30, 2011, 02:01:03 AM ---Oh, for heaven's sake.  Enough already.

It's really sad when the moms of kids who are or have been disabled one way or another can't share aloud about why a BB contestant walks a certain way without being told in so many ways we're being naive.

Let's not forget that Franklin D. Roosevelt hid his disability so well from the public that he was elected President.

--- End quote ---

Frankly I don't give a hoot how sheliar walks, let's just get her to walk OUT OF THERE, and don't kick the door on your way out Sl  :yess:

This has nothing to do with a physical disability or children dealing with this.  It's all about Sheliar and what a louse she has been all summer.  I think people have just totally had it with her, the weeks are winding down and we just want her OUT.  And people on this board have assured me that neither R nor J is going to keep her, although I have seen her worm her way around with her lies in the past and won't believe it til she walks out to Julie!!

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: Paisley on August 30, 2011, 02:01:03 AM ---Oh, for heaven's sake.  Enough already.

It's really sad when the moms of kids who are or have been disabled one way or another can't share aloud about why a BB contestant walks a certain way without being told in so many ways we're being naive.

Let's not forget that Franklin D. Roosevelt hid his disability so well from the public that he was elected President.

--- End quote ---

I do apologize if anyone took my remarks the wrong way, but I am so skeptical of her because of all the lies presented, that I am classifing her as lying about the rods until after the show.  Just like Matt used the sick wife lie, I think Sheliar is lying about her back to gain sympathy.

KitKat:
You sure didn't upset me mamacat...I will tell everyone this, when my daughter had healed from her surgery the orthopedic doctor told us her back was stronger than the normal person's just because she has rods and fused bones...makes her back very strong  :tup:

Kate04:

--- Quote from: KitKat on August 30, 2011, 08:34:17 PM ---You sure didn't upset me mamacat...I will tell everyone this, when my daughter had healed from her surgery the orthopedic doctor told us her back was stronger than the normal person's just because she has rods and fused bones...makes her back very strong  :tup:

--- End quote ---

This is SO nice to hear - glad for her  :tup:

TexasLady:
I have to say, Shelly is one persuasive person. She convinced me yesterday that she really did feel bad about hurting Jordan when she talked to Rachel. I think she truly was flattered when Rachel praised her game play but will she remember that for very long? Probably not.  :lol:

After watching the show tonight and her DR it really is hard to know which Shelly is the real one. :sera:  :adevil

The only thing I do believe, she is a cleaning machine and she can clean an area faster than anyone I've ever seen. The BB house has never been cleaner and so far, she's kept the ants out of the house, a major accomplishment. Other than that, I don't know what she really thinks about Jordan.

I almost wish Jordan and Rachel would keep her just to see what she would do next.  :peek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version