Author Topic: BB13: Kalia Booker  (Read 9174 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Kalia Booker
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:44:52 AM »

Name: Kalia Booker
Hometown: Philadelphia, Pa. (living in Los Angeles)
Three adjectives that describe you: Anyone who can describe themselves in three adjectives is pretty boring but if I have to: dramatic, adventurous and gregarious
Favorite activities: I love singing, going to the beach, shopping, writing and going out with friends.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Not being able to talk to my family and friends.  I'm really close with my mother and sisters.  I talk to them almost every day.  Also, being cut off from the world is going to be hard.  There are so many modern day technologies I'm addicted to my blackberry, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: None.  Everybody loves me!  I'll be there until the end.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Dr. Will.  He played the crap out of everyone and no one knew the wiser.  I loved James for the same reasons.  I also love Janelle because she was super cute, but could back it up by winning competitions.  She should have won the game.
What are you afraid of? Snakes, snakes, snakes and more snakes!  I can't see them on television, movies or think about them.  I checked my bed for snakes for a solid 12 years because my dad told me there were snakes in the woods behind our house and I assumed they could make their way into my bed.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I've done a lot that I'm proud of but I feel really great about my recent financial independence.  I was really proud of myself when I paid my rent all on my own for the first time.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Live life and laugh hard while you do it.
What would you take into the house and why? My BlackBerry but I'm pretty sure that won't be allowed, and my iPod because I need musicÂ…and because it would drown people out when they are annoying me.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Probably be famous... hang out with Lindsay Lohan or something.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:04:37 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Kalia Booker
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:28:45 AM »
Kalia

Learn more about Kalia as she answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QskBcA6lJw&NR=1

courtesy of repad
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:13:02 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:28:47 PM »
Good job Kalia stucking up for yourself against Brendon.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 02:40:37 AM »

It's so great that Kalia is coming into her own confidence and telling that a-hole Brendon exactly what she thinks of him.  She has earned my respect now, that plus her performance in the HOH competition. 

Sad thing though; if the newbies had stayed true to their alliance from Day 1, they wouldn't have given so much power to the vets.  At this point I'd feel glad if Kalia or Dani won as they are the only ones left who are worthy of respect.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 03:09:50 PM »

It's so great that Kalia is coming into her own confidence and telling that a-hole Brendon exactly what she thinks of him.  She has earned my respect now, that plus her performance in the HOH competition. 

Sad thing though; if the newbies had stayed true to their alliance from Day 1, they wouldn't have given so much power to the vets.  At this point I'd feel glad if Kalia or Dani won as they are the only ones left who are worthy of respect.

And she just won HOH and it makes me even happier. Does anyone know if she's a graduate of Spelman college? She's always wearing a Spelman hoodie and that's why I asked.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 12:30:33 AM »
I am devoting a song to Kalia, it's called" I Wanna Talk About Me" by Toby Keith.   Good Lord, she never shuts up and she is supremely rude!!  I would climb over the fence if I had to be locked up with her.  :groan: 

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 12:53:43 PM »
Ok..so once I got the feeds...my laptop crashed..need a new motherboard...so I thought Hey I have a smart phone!!!! Mobile feeds!!!!....BIG mistake......Kalia talks more on my phone than I do!!!!! Three words.......  KALIA SHUT UP!!!!!   There's an old song from back in the 80s...its a rap song from when rap was first starting and I want to dedicate it to you....its called BIGMOUTH.... The words go something like this.....you talk too much and you never shut up, you got a big mouth, you talk too much and you never shut up!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 01:25:40 PM »
Sorry about your laptop PPG.  :ascared  I love that song for her. It's fitting.  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 01:50:05 PM »
Ok..so once I got the feeds...my laptop crashed..need a new motherboard...so I thought Hey I have a smart phone!!!! Mobile feeds!!!!....BIG mistake......Kalia talks more on my phone than I do!!!!!

:lolmao:  Thanks for the laugh...I needed it big time!   :hearts:  My head still hurts from her marathon chatter session last night, and I'm afraid to open up my feeds for fear of hearing her voice.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:49:49 AM »

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 01:58:58 PM »
I can't stand listening to Kalia talk so I fast forwarded to Rachel's goodbye message about a cow not changing it's spots, and it wasn't that mean?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 03:30:17 PM »
nope wasnt meat MEAN (:lol3:) at all. compared to kalia  demoralizing adam for not keeping her.. she said way worse about him.. at least rachel sorta told kalia to her face! :neener:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 05:18:21 PM »
nope wasnt meat MEAN (:lol3:) at all. compared to kalia  demoralizing adam for not keeping her.. she said way worse about him.. at least rachel sorta told kalia to her face! :neener:
...to her cow face face! :neener:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »
it was seriously a typo and i cracked up re reading it and said heck let me just strike out that bad boy..   I figured others would crack up to..

gotta love typos.. :lol3:

Offline petey23

• RFF Not So Newbie