Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Cassi Colvin

<< < (4/4)

TexasLady:
You're right, I forgot about the :sab:  I hated that twist so bad I bleached it from my mind.

I still think if they bring someone back, we'll have another eviction, at the moment looks like it will be Dom, then America votes to bring one back.

Belle when you first used Radon.. it took me a few minutes to figure that one out.. but it is much easier to type or say than Brenchal.  :lol:

Competitor:
The timing would work for someone to return since Dick quit.

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 25, 2011, 01:43:08 PM ---You're right, I forgot about the :sab:  I hated that twist so bad I bleached it from my mind.

I still think if they bring someone back, we'll have another eviction, at the moment looks like it will be Dom, then America votes to bring one back.

Belle when you first used Radon.. it took me a few minutes to figure that one out.. but it is much easier to type or say than Brenchal.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

"Radon" comes from Reality News Online and it's their nickname for Rachel & Brendon.  It's much better than Brenchel, imho.

Belle Book

ugot2bekidinmeny:
cassi's interview with global canada

cassi says she was team rachel for a while then went to team porsche because porsche was winning .. chose a sie stuck to it an was becoming more vocal

cassi referred to Rachel as not a gracious winner that she was a poor loser when she lost in comps

cassi says that she still thinks that rachel is a catty  person and is ugly inside and she's not comfortable with who she is and that 's why rachel may have been "jealous" of her (pp)

http://youtu.be/yXV6mNO-Ql8

PotatosPunkGirl:
Wait....was everyone watching the same feeds as I was?  Rachels move to get cassie out was game driven imo.....because if you notice, after cassie left, rachel had nothing but good things to say about cassie.....how beautiful she was, what a good competitor, how she could have gone far had they not discovered her early alliances.  I think that whole I got booted cause I'm beautiful thing is a crock, and she needs to look back on the feeds and see that not once did rachel mention her looks.  It was always, she is trying to get us out and she and dom are the leaders....which was all true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version