Archive > Big Brother 13

BB13: Cassi Colvin

<< < (3/4) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Peach there have only been questions  asked by CBS fans.. and othe sites.. no vidoe interviews were done since she left the house.

thats why everyone is hoping she will come back.
 :tup:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 23, 2011, 05:07:16 PM ---Is there a post eviction interview available that could be shared here?

--- End quote ---

Kate04:

Goodbye Cassi - you were a class act!  Your part in BB was pivotal for Brenchal I think as it showed what a trash act THEY are and will be their undoing in the long run.

Competitor:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on July 23, 2011, 08:22:29 PM ---Peach there have only been questions  asked by CBS fans.. and othe sites.. no vidoe interviews were done since she left the house.

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 23, 2011, 05:07:16 PM ---Is there a post eviction interview available that could be shared here?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Didn't CBS lock down a couple of the early evictees last year and there was speculation that they might return, but after a week or two, they opened them up for interviews and it was cleared that they weren't returning?

TexasLady:
I think you might be right about that.. And weren't we afraid that Andrew might come back?

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Competitor on July 24, 2011, 03:36:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on July 23, 2011, 08:22:29 PM ---Peach there have only been questions  asked by CBS fans.. and othe sites.. no vidoe interviews were done since she left the house.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Didn't CBS lock down a couple of the early evictees last year and there was speculation that they might return, but after a week or two, they opened them up for interviews and it was cleared that they weren't returning?

--- End quote ---

That was probably because they were trying to figure out what to do with the Saboteur twist since Annie was the first to go last year.  There's no Saboteurs this time, so it might be different.  And the real reason I want Cassi to return is because I want her to knock out Radon!

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version