The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TARAus 1 Episode 7 (Czech Republic) Episode Discussion *SPOILERS*

<< < (3/11) > >>

Colonist:
Hi, guys. I am from the Czech Republic and I am a huge TAR fan...but thatīs not the point  :)

According to the promo I think that the next destination city will be Plzen, Czech Republic.

Here you can see Plzen and Prague (Praha) on the map.

As we can see in the promo, there will be a "transport boxes task" in a brewery or beer factory (Iīm not sure about the right word). Plzen is the beer capitol of the Czech Republic (and because I am a patriot I must say itīs also the beer capitol of the world :lol:). The brand of the beer seen in the video is "Gambrinus", which is made in Plzen (itīs not the best of our beers but nevermind   :snicker: ).

This is a similar box of the same beer.

Also, one of the farmers is pushing an old Czech car with letter "P" on its license plate. P = Plzen Region (Prague Region has letter A) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vehicle_registration_plates_of_the_Czech_Republic

So I believe it will be Plzen next week. 

Prophet:
:bigwelcome to RFF, Colonist! Great detective work! :hearts:

I don't think we have any other users in the Czech Republic. :duno:

Colonist:

I have recognized some logos.

The ice hockey challenge will be at Ice Arena Letňany in Prague (same as The Amazing Race Asia 2). I think it will be first task of the leg.

The goal keeper has this logo on his hockey jersey.

And this...

is this

Itīs a tire repair shop which is in Prague but also in Plzen.

BayBay:
This board has been a bit down with TAR19 filming and all! I hope we can revive it for next week  :hearts:

Less than 36 hours to go!   :<3

mswood:
It's actually been pretty nice to be so unspoiled.  It's been a while.

The fact that this season is so good, really helps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version