Author Topic: Amazing Race 19 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go here please! **read post 1**  (Read 389103 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: Amazing Race 19 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go here please! **read post 1**
« Reply #575 on: October 23, 2011, 07:03:29 PM »
One of them is eliminated and the others must be on another flight. I'll go with the twins being knocked off for several reasons.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #576 on: October 25, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »
With so many references to African Americans that may mean Jeremy and Sandy are done. Does anyone know if Marcus or Justin are doctors????  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #577 on: October 25, 2011, 06:24:05 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOO:

JUSTIN YOUNG
Hometown: Stone Mountain, Ga.
Current occupation: Doctor

He's a doctor which confirms both Marcus/Amani and Justin/Jennifer on this plane.....

:'( :'( :'( :'(    JEREMY AND SANDY  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #578 on: October 25, 2011, 06:28:40 PM »
If I am not mistaken, this is the flight TO Malawi, not from. Jeremy\Sandy and Justin\Jennifer are on a different flight, whether earlier or later, unless this spotter just did not see them.

Offline Squall16

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Anything is Possible
« Reply #579 on: October 25, 2011, 06:31:44 PM »
I love you Prophet!!! You gave me hope!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #580 on: November 06, 2011, 02:45:07 PM »
Copenhagen!!  :hearts: Thanks to a generous new friend, we have some more sightings!

During a Segway tour, Phil was spotted in this video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2yp45SJWELg?version=3&amp;amp;hl" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2yp45SJWELg?version=3&amp;amp;hl</a>

He comments:

We saw Phil filming Amazing Race while on a Segway tour around Copenhagen. The date is July 4, the time was shortly before Noon, local time. The location is down along the water front. We asked Phil what he was doing, and he replied that they were filming a documentary on local customs. (LOL) In reality, this was a pit stop. A few minutes later, we observed one of the teams checking in.

He has generously shared his photos with us!! :tu

The pictures were taken at 12:06 PM on July 4, 2011.  The tall ship with the brown wooden masts is the pit stop.  I have included a link to Google Maps showing the area where the ship was docked.  The ship was docked in front of Amiliehaven.  Amiliehaven is a park along the water front that creates a natural buffer between city and water.

MAP LINK

And best of all, this ties in PERFECTLY with Chateau's awesome Copenhagen spoilers as well!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25487.msg664009.html#msg664009

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #582 on: November 15, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »
Much thanks to the spotter from the Atlanta airport! :hearts: Below are her descriptions and answers to my questions. Enjoy!

The teams in atlanta that I saw on the train was the Blond girl and Male with Dark hair- Most likely in first place with the film crew at around 2:30--

They looked really familiar. I don't know if they have been on another show or not. Blond Girl with a pony tail, and the tall handsome guy with dark hair and the SOCKS that are black with white lines on them. Thats how I recognized them. His socks. I swear I have seen them before, and as my dork self I said: "Are you guys filming the Amazing Race?" She said: "No, a Documentary." I said: "That's to bad, I would LOVE to be on that show" She said : "Me too!" LOL  I knew it was them so I left them alone and checked out ALL their gear. Thats how I spotted the RACE on the camera. Dead give away...Oh and the Hauling ASS out of the train and up the stairs. Please let me know if you hear of anything!

The African American couple were next at Baggage claim...And A Lot more to follow--Blond girls---I wish I had my camera out!

The Blond and dark haired guy were probably eliminated because they didn't have back packs. I found that odd. Plus they were with the film crew.....Humm. There was also an Indian looking girl.

I was in the D terminal, and they were already in the train....I arrived between 1-2.....So, they must have arrived in the E gate.

PS
Thinking about it, The two that were on the train were the ONLY ones i saw with a crew. The rest running through baggage claim didn't have anyone filming........

I am guessing the blond and dark haired guy were racing and the rest I saw were Not. Just by the sense of urgency, and the film crew--That the rest did NOT have.

I saw these two not racing

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/ga--peach/TAR%2019/taipei/pitstop%20pics%20from%20loseaguy/TAR19ep1Blondespistop1.png

And the African American Team--Green Team. I don't remember the tall African American man.... Definitely the Blond Girls. There just wasn't a film crew with them--I guess that means they weren't racing?

There is one other thing about the Team with me in the train...In all the Photo's You have she is wearing Purple. I distinctly remember her wearing yellow. And like I told you before, they didn't have any packs. They filmed a spot with them in the train how they said it was frustrating waiting on the train...Ours did take a little longer to get moving.

Somewhere in there was also the fact that she saw Kaylani and Lisa, described as a pink team with the "Indian looking girl"

Remember that all this was observed back in June and much of it has been proven on TV by now

Offline Kelsey_x

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #583 on: November 15, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »
Could it be that they weren't necessarily decoys but the teams flying into end city? For the finish line?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #584 on: November 15, 2011, 05:02:15 PM »
Could it be that they weren't necessarily decoys but the teams flying into end city? For the finish line?

Not without camera crews

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: December 09, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »
It's kind of late now, but I found a couple of pictures on Flickr (posted yesterday) that appear to be from the Panama leg. I can't grab a copy of the pictures due to all rights being reserved, perhaps someone else will have better luck.

The first one looks like a cameraman following Tommy through a rundown street. There is a sign that appears to be in Spanish.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanderingval/6475111743/

The second one shows one of the Panamanian dancers.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanderingval/6475111367/

This one is entitled "Producer". I'm not sure it belongs because the photographer is taking a picture of someone I don't recognize. Maybe it's referring to the older guy using a cell phone.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wanderingval/6475112081/

Because of the date in the exif data that says it was taken December 7, 2011 (yesterday), I started to post it in the TAR 20 sightings, but I think this just has to be TAR 19.

Just in case it matters, if you start looking through the photostream, there are some tasteful nude pictures, so it may not be suitable for your workplace. Honest, I was looking for more TAR related pictures.   :cmas13
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:27:58 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #586 on: December 09, 2011, 04:19:06 PM »
That 'producer' happens to be BVM himself.  :cmaslol
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #587 on: December 09, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »
That 'producer' happens to be BVM himself.  :cmaslol

:cmaslol  I was wondering if that was him! Given the timing, I was thinking that might have been posted by someone on the production staff.

That then raises the question of who they were photographing because that doesn't look like anyone I recognize from that episode. It certainly isn't one of the racers.