Author Topic: EP 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **please read the rules**  (Read 57459 times)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Here's the average placements of the remaining teams after 10 legs:
Zev-Justin -- 3.4000
Gary-Mallory -- 3.5000
Kisha-Jen -- 3.7000
Flight Time-Big Easy 4.0000

Four teams separated by a margin of .6 placements; that's pretty close to becoming a dead heat.
-- theschnauzers

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Too bad they didn't get to use dark chocolate. :)

Too bad they didnt get to take the chocolate gnome.......instead of a normal gnome.
Matthew 7:15

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yeah I just rewatched Season three and Derek & Drew yelled at each other fairly often.  I like the team ( I do tend to like siblings for some reason), but they did argue.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
They're generally nice to the other teams.. i don't remember them shouting down the throats... they're sort of like the female version of Kisha and Jen.. they quarrel at times but it's just sibling love. :wohoo:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
They're generally nice to the other teams.. i don't remember them shouting down the throats... they're sort of like the female version of Kisha and Jen.. they quarrel at times but it's just sibling love. :wohoo:
THough they yelled at each other, I never felt that they hurt each other's feelings.  Compare that to say Sam & Dan who would actually get hurt over their yelling, and of course cry hung it out, and the next day yell some more.  Though even with that team I never felt that they didn't like each other.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
THough they yelled at each other, I never felt that they hurt each other's feelings.  Compare that to say Sam & Dan who would actually get hurt over their yelling, and of course cry hung it out, and the next day yell some more.  Though even with that team I never felt that they didn't like each other.
That's because siblings are genetically programmed to like each other, especially in the presence of a common enemy or competition
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
There's a psychological argument waiting to get started in there.  :lol:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Well we have had some teams that just seem to stay mad at each other without a real sense that they ever make up after a disagreement.  I generally hate watching that.  SOme have been down right painful to watch.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Okay i'm annoyed. Who else wants to see Kisha and Jen wins a leg?!!!! :jam:

Give them one of the ones Gary pulled off!!

:lolmao:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Okay i'm annoyed. Who else wants to see Kisha and Jen wins a leg?!!!! :jam:

Give them one of the ones Gary pulled off!!

:lolmao:
:meow:

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I wonder what was on the bottom of the RB clue that they kept covered?

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Just got back from Kent & Vxysin's viewing party.  They handled it very well  :tup: 

Kent was very unhappy with the Globe Trotters  :lol:  The cameraman captured it very well I thought!

But here on the West coast, the timing of the Bin Laden death meant the Race was delayed.  That messed up my DVR recording.

If anybody can ship me the first 15 min of the episode it would be greatly appreciated!   :nut:
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Done...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
I disliked the Globetrotters this episode.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Wow, Kent and Vyxsin blow it AGAIN. That was a mistake uncalled for. The words "on foot" were staring so blatantly at their faces! But I guess, factoring in the fatigue, anxiety and lack of food... Ah well, I thought that they'd make the final three 'cos they'd been given so much screentime during the race. But it doesn't matter that they're out, 'cos I don't like them that much this season as compared to Season 12. Kent just gets on my nerves with his whining hee.

I actually thought, prior to this episode, that Zev and Justin would go out in 5th. And it seemed so, the way they fell behind. But they caught a break due to Kent and Vyxsin's mistake, and I feel that they should be going all the way to the Final 3, even possibly winning this. But I hope not, 'cos Zev really annoys me with his complaints and whining lol.

Gary and Mallory
Gary and Mallory
Gary and Mallory
All the way!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Bye-bye, Kent & Vyksin!  You won't be missed -- or at leat Kent won't be missed!  And for both of you, reading is fundamental!

Belle Book

:lol3: Good one, Belle Book! :wtg:

Thanks!  Guess I came up with a good dig for Kent -- and an equally good dig at both him & Vyksin for failing to read the clue!   :lol:

Belle Book