Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 11 "A Mystery Package"

<< < (15/15)

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 28, 2011, 12:40:31 PM ---The twist... killed Steve. :lol:

32 days.... all 6 remaining...

OMG. Steve was on RI and he said.. HEY IS THERE ROOM FOR ONE MORE. That's just so sad. :lol3: I mean, it felt really ridiculous.. but four guys on RI????

How are they going to carry out the challenge? There's literally 10 people still in the game... 4 whose fate is uncertain and 6 who's going to turn on each other.

Me hates RI....  :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles: :knuckles:

--- End quote ---

I always hated Survivor Philippines for letting booted castaways back in the game.

Now the original Survivor is doing it and it's all wrong.

kiki:

--- Quote from: thespicdatum on April 29, 2011, 03:35:07 AM ---
I always hated Survivor Philippines for letting booted castaways back in the game.

Now the original Survivor is doing it and it's all wrong.

--- End quote ---

I don't hate the idea of RI it's the way they are doing that sucks. I would prefer if it was kept as a secret from the players in the game and to have the player who won RI to appear suddenly towards the end of the game. That would change everything and it would be more interesting for us viewers.
Plus they way they are going, soon there are going to be more players in RI than in the tribe!

Cocoa:
I have not seen the last 3 or 4 (or 5 :groan:) episodes of this season, but the results are really fun to read! Still rooting for Rob and Phillip and thank goodness Julie got out! :hearts: :lol:

phant0m:
RI shoulve ended at the merge. Now it's just a clusterfk of people still there, causing the finale to containt 8 poeple and this kind of stuff. Or AT LEAST they shouldve eliminated two people at the first three-way duel and come back to the normal duels

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version