Author Topic: *** Top 24 Spoiler ***  (Read 4621 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
*** Top 24 Spoiler ***
« on: January 26, 2012, 03:59:44 PM »
American Idol 11 Top 24 Spoilers

Charleston, South Carolina/Savannah, Georgia (7)
Brielle Von Hugel
Chelsea Sorrell
Colton Dixon
Elise Testone
Jeremy Rosado
Phillip Phillips, Jr.
Shannon Magrane

Houston, Texas/Galveston, Texas (5)
Baylie Brown
Hollie Cavanagh
Jen Hirsh
Joshua Ledet
Skylar Laine

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (9)
Aaron Marcellus Sanders
Adam Brock
Chase Likens
Creighton Fraker
Dante/Heejun Han
Eben Christian Franckewitz
Erika Van Pelt
Hallie Day
Reed Grimm

Portland, Oregon (1)
Haley Johnsen

San Diego, California (2)
DeAndre Brackensick
Jessica Sanchez
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:42:07 PM by TexasLady »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: *** Top 24 Spoiler ***
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:44:42 PM »
Thanks LR! I'm glad you put these up for us!  :yess:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 12:20:07 AM »
Thanks LR! I'm glad you put these up for us!  :yess:

Thanks!! You're more than welcome!! :)

I will keep posted update.
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
Top Boys (Complete)
Adam Brock – Music at Reverb Nation
Creighton Fraker - Preview
Aaron Sanders Pittsburgh Audition (Season 10 Hollywood)
Eben Franckewitz - Pittsburgh Audition
Heejun Han – Pittsburgh Audition
Joshua Ledet
Phillip Phillips - Savannah Audition
Deandre Brackensick -
Reed Grimm - Pittsburgh Audition
Colton Dixon
Jeremy Rosado
Chase Likens

Top Girls (COMPLETE)
Baylie Brown
Chelsea Sorrell
Elise Testone –  Savannah Auditions
Erika Van Pelt – Pittsburgh Audition
Haley Johnsen
Hollie Cavanaugh
Hallie Day - Pittsburgh Audition
Jen Hirsh
Jessica Sanchez
Shannon Magrane - Savannah Audition
Skylar Laine
Brielle Von Hugel - Season 10 NJ Audition
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:34:58 PM by LoveRocked »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »
“American Idol” Announces 14 of the Top 24 Semifinalists

14 OF THE “AMERICAN IDOL” TOP 24 SEMIFINALISTS REVEALED
REMAINING 10 SEMIFINALISTS ANNOUNCED TOMORROW NIGHT
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Tonight, the AMERICAN IDOL judges announced the 14 semifinalists who have secured a coveted spot in this season’s Top 24. The 14 semifinalists are Baylie Brown from Krum, TX; Colton Dixon from Murfreesboro, TN; Creighton Fraker from Queens, NY; Reed Grimm from Ellsworth, WI; Heejun Han from Flushing, NY; Jen Hirsh from Agoura Hills, CA; Haley Johnsen from Beaverton, OR; Joshua Ledet from Westlake, LA; Phillip Phillips from Leesburg, GA; Jessica Sanchez from San Diego, CA; Chelsea Sorrell from Stokesdale, NC; Elise Testone from Charleston, SC; Erika Van Pelt from South Kingstown, RI; and Brielle Von Hugel from Staten Island, NY. To find out more about these 14 semifinalists, visit www.americanidol.com for exclusive videos, photos and interviews.

Tune in tomorrow night, Thursday, Feb. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), as the judges reveal the remaining 10 contestants who will round out the Top 24.

The first 14 AMERICAN IDOL semifinalists to be named to the Top 24 are:

Baylie Brown
Hometown: Krum, TX

Colton Dixon
Hometown: Murfreesboro, TN

Creighton Fraker
Hometown: Queens, NY

Reed Grimm
Hometown: Ellsworth, WI

Heejun Han
Hometown: Flushing, NY

Jen Hirsh
Hometown: Agoura Hills, CA

Haley Johnsen
Hometown: Beaverton, OR

Joshua Ledet
Hometown: Westlake, LA

Phillip Phillips
Hometown: Leesburg, GA

Jessica Sanchez
Hometown: San Diego, CA

Chelsea Sorrell
Hometown: Stokesdale, NC

Elise Testone
Hometown: Charleston, SC

Erika Van Pelt
Hometown: South Kingstown, RI

Brielle Von Hugel Hometown: Staten Island, NY

Source
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 04:56:18 PM by TexasLady »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 03:06:07 PM »
http://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-11-top-24-power-list.htm

Boys

Phillip Phillips   – The second best male performance this week.  We’ll see if he can keep wowing fans with his unique arrangements. Methinks when Nigel grabs the guitar out of his hands, there’s going to be trouble.  – Voted In
Heejun Han  -  He’s advancing on Idol purely based on possessing the most awesome personality ever.  Heenun is an irresistible combination of hilarious and sweet.  It remains to be seen how far he can coast on personality. If I was ranking him on vocals alone, he’d further down the list.  – Voted In
Colton Dixon – Colton’s vocal performance on Tuesday was uneven, but his presentation was dynamic. And he’s got people – Voted In.
Deandre Brackensick – Personally, I didn’t think Deaandre’s performance was all that. But what do I know? Deandre also has people. – Voted In
Jermaine Jones (Wildcard) – Ugh. I didn’t think he was good at all, but he performed last, was saved by obscurity by the wildcard and sang the sappy “Dance With My Father” – Sentiment will save him – Voted In.
Joshua Ledet – Joshua had, hands down, the best performance of the night. Unfortunately, he was overshadowed by the return of Jermain Jones, who performed right after him. I think he’ll miss the vote. I’m hoping he’ll be picked as a wild card. – Possible wildcard
Reed Grimm -  I think Reed ruined his chances for the Top 13 with his weird loungy version of “Moves Like Jagger”. Going first didn’t help him. There’s an outside chance the judges will wildcard him. – Possible wildcard
Jeremy Rosado  – He’s a sweet boy with a nice voice, but totally a middle packer.  The judges have a soft spot for him–there’s a chance he’ll be wildcarded. – Possible wildcard
Creighton Fraker – His performance of “True Colors” just did not distinguish him from the pack. Or, if it did–not in a good way. Creighton doesn’t stand a chance.  – No
Aaron Marcellus – Aaron’s performance was solid but unremarkable. Plus, he performed second in the line up.  And he had very little screen time. Bye Aaron. – No
Adam Brock -  Adam’s crying and “big black woman trapped in a woman’s body” shtick does not translate to #WINNING! Me thinks.  Bye Adam! Say hi to the ‘burgh for me. – No
Eben Franckewitz  – Eben is totally adorable, but it’s not enough to overcome his ill advised and earsplitting performance Tuesday night.  If he did advance to the show, he would benefit from having songs picked for him. – No
Chase Likens – Such pretty pretty cannon fodder. But fodder nonetheless. Nice barely knowing you, Chase. – No
Girls

Jessica Sanchez – Jessica is the one to beat right now. Early front runner status could hurt her in the long run.  – Voted In.
Skylar Laine – Sklyer’s surprising performance of “Stay With Me” guaranteed her a spot in the Top 13. – Voted In
Elise Testone – She got the pimp spot and totally killed (in a good way) on Adele. She’s one to watch. – Voted In
Hollie Cavanaugh – Hollie’s big voiced performance was a crowd pleaser, and I think she’s got people. – Voted In
Hallie Day – Hollie’s belty, assured version of “Feeling Good” plus her backstory should put her over the top. – Voted In
Erika Van Pelt – Erika had a stand out performance on Wednesday, but I think it might have been a little too subtle to get Idol fingers dialing.  Especially considering she was surrounded by  glory noting competitors.  I think she’ll be wildcarded. – Possible Wildcard.
Jen Hirsh -  Jen’s Adele cover was just OK, and paled in comparison to Elise Testone, who sang the same song. Jen won’t be voted in, but the judges seem to really like her. So she could be wildcarded. – Possible Wildcard.
Shannon Magrane – Shannon’s performance of a worship song was Miss America 101, but there are people who like that sort of thing–like the judges, who might wildcard her. She’s too young, if you ask me. – Possible Wildcard
Brielle Von Hugel – Stanton Island Girl’s over-the-top cover of Otis Redding, plus her bitchy Hollywood edit, means she won’t be voted into the Top 13.  Inexplicably, the judges loved her. She could be wildcarded. – Possible Wildcard
Baylie Brown – Baylie choked big time on Wednesday, but she was a definite favorite coming into the live shows. She could be wildcarded. – Possible Wildcard
Chelsea Sorrell – Chelsea did nothing to distinguish herself, and the judges did not seem impressed. Bye Chelsea. – NO
Haley Johnsen – Haley was one hot mess last night. The judges don’t like her either. She’s history. – NO