Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 7 "It Don't Take a Smart One"

<< < (3/8) > >>

Jobby:
I think Stephanie beats Matt. Just a gut feeling. I didn't expect Kristina to beat Matt because she has minimal edit.

I think Purple tribe will lose and vote out Sarita. That's when Sarita VS Stephenie and she wins.. and then she gets to go back to the game. Are we at the final 12/merge point? There's only 12 people in the game now and that's where the jury usually starts right?

So one more episode, to have a loser between the two tribes.. then it will become 6 VS 5.

Then Sarita VS Stephenie and Stephenie.. so Stephenie gets to go back where the tribe will then MERGE as one.

Just my speculation. I think Stephenie has WAY too much edit to end her story off there. Otherwise, the editing of this season seriously sucks. Because people are actually rooting for the people getting voted off now. Most of us actually have a better impression of those leaving the game than those who remained. :groan:

No matter what.. i think we have 2 more duels, one next week between Steph and Matt.. and just one more after that.

Reilly Queens:
Another Promo From Survivor Phoenix.

Looks like the challenge from Nicaragua with the Boys vs Girls except now Ometepe vs Zapatera

no merge, maybe a F11/10?

and If Rob got booted in the same episode as last time :lol:

coolio:
Zapatera win. Pause at 0:26 and you see when Ometepe breaks through, Zapatera's wall is broken.

kiki:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on March 26, 2011, 06:42:48 PM ---Zapatera win. Pause at 0:26 and you see when Ometepe breaks through, Zapatera's wall is broken.

--- End quote ---

Maybe they get through the wall first, but the challenge continues. There is another promo showing them trying to put small balls in a net, like basketball. I think this promo was shown during a basketball game. (It's in youtube).

Ruth:
I think Stephanie wins too. There's been so much edit on how she hates Zapatera and is sure she's gonna come back and haunt them at the end, I can't believe it if her story were to end here. And I do see it every bit possible that she wins a few duels, gets back into the game at the merge, flips to Ometepe, and Zapatera is dead.

Sigh, Matt...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version