Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 3 "Keep Hope Alive"

<< < (8/8)

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 06, 2011, 09:59:30 AM ---I WATCHED THIS EPISODE BECAUSE MY FRIEND SPOILED ME THAT RUSSELL WAS VOTED OUT.

AND I WAS LIKE... WHAT?? I NEED TO WATCH AND CATCHUP WITH SURVIVOR AND SEE THAT TROLL VOTED OFF.

SORRY I'M TYPING IN CAPS BUT THIS IS LIKE.. A DREAM COME TRUE. TO SEE A SELF DELUSIONAL PATHETIC TROLL GET VOTED OFF AND WHIPPED BY 6 OTHER ASSES.

SERIOUSLY. SERIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 SEASONS, PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT MINDS FINALLY COME TOGETHER AND WORK TOGETHER TO GET THAT TROLL OFF THE GAME.

YAY TO JULIE. I LOVE HER SMILE WHEN SHE TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUSLY LIED TO RUSSELL AND STEPHANIE. LOL. <3

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TROLL IS FINALLY GONE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST MOMENT IN SURVIVOR'S HISTORY.

O M G. I DON'T REALLY ROOT FOR ANYONE ON THE PURPLE TRIBE BECAUSE I LIKE ROB'S TRIBE MORE.. BUT SERIOUSLY, THEY SAVED THIS SEASON BY VOTING OUT RUSSELL FIRST. FIRST GONE. FIRST GONE FROM THE TRIBE!!!

KUDOS TO THROWING THE CHALLENGE. <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I. AM. LOVING.... THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF THIS IS A FACEBOOK STATUS I'LL GET 498230958203958235 LIKES.

--- End quote ---

:lol3: :lol3: Actually it's the second best. The best moment will be when we see the troll's buff burn up and he's gone for good! Muhahahaha!!! Wow I'm insane... :res:

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Peace, Love, TAR! :D on March 05, 2011, 04:45:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 03, 2011, 08:18:23 PM ---Also, the one thing I admire about Russell is that he is not afraid to burst things in front of you. Like: "It's either you're with me or against me.", and "I will be back, be ready." :hearts:

--- End quote ---
"It's either you're with me or against me." is from Boston Rob.

--- End quote ---

Did you really watch the episode?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 07, 2011, 07:33:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 03, 2011, 08:18:23 PM ---Also, the one thing I admire about Russell is that he is not afraid to burst things in front of you. Like: "It's either you're with me or against me.", and "I will be back, be ready." :hearts:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Boston Rob said this too, last season. I think. :lol:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 07, 2011, 07:33:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I did watch it. Like Joab said, Boston Rob did say this in Heroes vs. Villains (even though that was 2 seasons ago, not last)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version