The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (425/524) > >>

Gra1162:
I would like to ask about TAR 24 1st leg cause Caroline and Jennifer arrived 9th however they switched places with joey and Meghan  :idgit
I don't see any production problem  in the leg

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: haybale on March 22, 2018, 02:35:51 AM ---new here... hi.

Is there an itinerary or shooting schedule somewhere online for any race season?

I'm asking because I just started a rewatch of the series where I'm trying to get a feeling for what the racers actually went through -- and it's very confusing. Just one example: an evening party shown briefly at the start of season 1 episode 9 in Laxmi Niwas could not have happened if teams only spent 12 hours there. I'm guessing that stop was 36 hours minimum?

--- End quote ---

:welcome: to RFF haybale!!

The answer is YES!

RFF has grown tremendously season by season. As we try to follow each season in LIVE time during the filming, in more recent seasons we have had great fun following them along. Our LIVE (SPOILER) info has grown season by season. All spoiler info is summarized in a stickied TIMELINE post in each season's own thread maybe from season 9 or 10 on? Not sure when we started that without checking.  :-[

Older seasons can be found in the ARCHIVES

Examples of recent seasons would be

30 with an extensive summary at the end as well.

For ALL the seasons,  we also have an EXTENSIVE WIKI

That can be found here: http://realityfanwiki.com/index.php?title=Portal:The_Amazing_Race and may help you to follow as well.

Enjoy! And please feel free to ask for more here or message me.  I can often ask former racers to clarify, will see what I can find out about that delay for you.

Have fun!

haybale:
Wow, thanks Peach. What a difference it makes when you know the right word to google.

Another forum's TAR1 TIMELINE contains a whole week of rest days that were not shown on tv.

georgiapeach:
Glad you found something. There were several good TAR place's that are no longer active. I was a member of 2 and miss them still!

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 22, 2018, 10:16:51 AM ---Glad you found something. There were several good TAR place's that are no longer active. I was a member of 2 and miss them still!

--- End quote ---

Don't worry Peach! This is the best TAR place!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version