The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (208/524) > >>

albegrato:
Question! What place did Ethan & Jenna finished in TAR19, 10th or 11th? There's seems to be some conflict in the racer's Wikipedia pages. I believe it's 10th, how about you guys?

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on January 02, 2014, 05:45:40 AM ---Question! What place did Ethan & Jenna finished in TAR19, 10th or 11th? There's seems to be some conflict in the racer's Wikipedia pages. I believe it's 10th, how about you guys?

--- End quote ---
10th. I remember Phil saying "You are 10th but it's a double elimination...." To Ethan & Jenna while the flight attendants were told the normal "your last, your out"

wcpamotm:

--- Quote from: Airlines on December 31, 2013, 07:22:11 PM ---

--- Quote from: WCPAMOTM on December 31, 2013, 03:31:49 PM ---
In TAR4 there were two legs where a team completed a task then went on to claim the fast forward which was prevoisly inaccessible (one because of geographical placement and one due to hours of operation).

--- End quote ---

When was this, could you enlighten me?

--- End quote ---

In leg 2, Steve and Dave arrived in Venice before 8:30 with most of the other teams and immediately performed the pathway/waterway detour.  They opted to take the FF which opened at 2pm; this still gained them hours over the other teams as the roadblock did not open until 5pm.

In leg 4, Tian performed the race car roadblock in LeMans.  The next morning in Marseilles, she and Jaree decided to take the FF.  I'm not sure when the FF clue was given in this leg, but a smart team would not count on backtracking all the way to LeMans should they not  succeed.

Air:
^Thanks :D

aslpro:
Hey guys. Sorry if this is a total noob question. I was hoping to procure season 14 on DVD but wasn't able to find it anywhere. I notice that a lot of the earlier seasons are on DVD but not the later ones. Did they just stop making DVDs for seasons? Or are they just behind and they will all come out eventually?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version