Author Topic: TAR Wishlist - locations, routes, twists, teams, tasks & dreams!**NO SPOILERS**  (Read 1062064 times)

Offline Retroknight12

• RFF Not So Newbie
Been awhile since I made one of these wishlist seasons. Feel free to rate and share thoughts.

Leg 1: Los Angeles, USA (Better to get it out at start and not end), --> Sapporo, Japan
Leg 2: --> Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Leg 3: --> New Delhi, India (Non Elimination)
Leg 4: Repeat
Leg 5: --> Alexandria, Egypt
Leg 6: --> Hamburg, Germany (Non Elimination)
Leg 7: --> Hanover, Germany (Via Train)
Leg 8: --> Milan, Italy
Leg 9: --> Tunis, Tunisia (Non Elimination)
Leg 10: Repeat
Leg 11: --> Porto, Portugal
Leg 12: --> Baltimore, Maryland

Fyi repeat just means that the leg is in the same leg as the previous one.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Just had a crazy route idea, buckle up and here we go!

Show content
STARTING LINE: Fort Zachary Cruise Pier in Key West, Florida (teams arrive on location via fleet of sailboats)
Leg 1 (United States -> Italy)| Key West Int'l Airport (connect through Atlanta and Miami) to Rome
Leg 2 (Italy)| ferry from Civitavecchia to Sardinia
Leg 3 (Italy -> Luxembourg)| flight to Luxembourg City
Leg 4 (Luxembourg -> The Gambia)| flight to Banjul
Leg 5 (The Gambia -> Qatar)| flight to Doha
Leg 6 (Qatar) | outskirts of Doha
Leg 7 (Qatar -> Cambodia)| flight to Siem Reap
Leg 8 (Cambodia -> Thailand)| bus to Bangkok
Leg 9 (Thailand) | train to Surat Thani
Leg 10 (Thailand -> New Zealand)| flight to Auckland, north of city tasks
Leg 11 (New Zealand -> Vanuatu)| flight to the island of Vanuatu
Leg 12 (Vanuatu -> United States)| flight to Houston, Texas
FINISH LINE: San Jacinto Monument Battleground in La Porte, Texas
Show content
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016)

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Not So Newbie
LandonM170's Amazing Race Season 1

Leg 1: Los Angeles, CA --> Rio de Janerio, Brazil | EL
Leg 2: Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil | EL
Leg 3: Brazil --> Cape Town, South Africa | KOR
Leg 4: Stellenbosch, South Africa | EL
Leg 5: South Africa --> Paris, France | EL, U-Turn X2
Leg 6: France --> Rome, Italy & Vatican City | NEL
Leg 7: Italy --> Dubai, United Arab Emirates | EL, FF
Leg 8: United Arab Emirates --> Bangkok, Thailand | NEL, U-Turn X2
Leg 9: Thailand --> Sydney, Australia | EL
Leg 10: Melbourne, Australia | NEL
Leg 11: Australia --> Hong Kong, China --> Macau, China | EL, FF
Leg 12: Macau --> Hong Kong --> Tokyo, Japan | EL
Leg 13: Japan --> New York, NY

Offline Blazhinho

• RFF Newbie
Since I am from Serbia and TAR has never been here, I would like them to come to my country. It is a European country situated partly in South-East and partly in Central Europe, and it has very long history and rich culture and tradition with many worldwide known people.

There are also other countries that have not been visited so far, or they should be visited more often. These are Canada, Mexico and all other Latin American countries except Brazil and Argentina, the rest of European countries with 0 visits, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Northern, Eastern and Central European countries, some other African and Middle East ones and the Oceanian countries, except Australia and New Zealand.

So, let's imagine a season like this (I will write countries, not places):

Leg 1: USA-Venezuela
Leg 2: Venezuela-Portugal
Leg 3: Portugal-Serbia
Leg 4: Serbia-Greece
Leg 5: Greece
Leg 6: Greece-Tunisia
Leg 7: Tunisia-Ivory Coast
Leg 8: Ivory Coast-Mongolia
Leg 9: Mongolia-Papua New Guinea
Leg 10: Papua New Guinea-Fiji
Leg 11: Fiji-Canada
Leg 12: Canada-USA

What do you think? :)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
:hiya, Blazhinho,  :welcome: to the R.F.F.!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Blazhinho

• RFF Newbie
:hiya, Blazhinho,  :welcome: to the R.F.F.!

Thank you  :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We welcome you Blazhinho!

We will look forward to getting to know you! I'd LOVE a TAR Leg is Serbia!

:bigwelcome
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Since I am from Serbia and TAR has never been here, I would like them to come to my country. It is a European country situated partly in South-East and partly in Central Europe, and it has very long history and rich culture and tradition with many worldwide known people.

There are also other countries that have not been visited so far, or they should be visited more often. These are Canada, Mexico and all other Latin American countries except Brazil and Argentina, the rest of European countries with 0 visits, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Northern, Eastern and Central European countries, some other African and Middle East ones and the Oceanian countries, except Australia and New Zealand.

So, let's imagine a season like this (I will write countries, not places):

Leg 1: USA-Venezuela
Leg 2: Venezuela-Portugal
Leg 3: Portugal-Serbia
Leg 4: Serbia-Greece
Leg 5: Greece
Leg 6: Greece-Tunisia
Leg 7: Tunisia-Ivory Coast
Leg 8: Ivory Coast-Mongolia
Leg 9: Mongolia-Papua New Guinea
Leg 10: Papua New Guinea-Fiji
Leg 11: Fiji-Canada
Leg 12: Canada-USA

What do you think? :)
Which city or area of Serbia do you imagine would be available to some of the best tasks and potential team drama?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016)

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Not So Newbie
Will you guys give me some country suggestions for LandonM170's Amazing Race Season 2?

Offline Blazhinho

• RFF Newbie
Which city or area of Serbia do you imagine would be available to some of the best tasks and potential team drama?

Well, I am not quite sure. Although small, Serbia has many beautiful and interesting areas. There are Vojvodina - the nothern region, which is part of big Pannonian plain, Belgrade, the capital and the largest city here, Central Serbia with Sumadija, where the renewal of our country in the 19th century began, and picturesque Eastern and Western Serbia. My country has very rich history, so there are many cultural and historical monuments, many churches and monasteries. Additionally, there are many natural beauties here, from breath-taking landscapes to rivers, lakes, mountains and national parks. These all attract tourists from around the world.

If TAR comes here, I think it would be nice (for a single leg) for some tasks to be done in Belgrade, and some others to be done in another region, in the vicinity of a river, mountain, lake or a monument. For example, a Roadblock can be done in Belgrade, then the teams should take a bus to another place and there perform a Detour.
I am not very competent for this question, since I am not a production professional, but I am glad you asked this question.

I see you are from Chicago. Maybe you know, that is the city where many Serbians and people with Serbian heritage live. Some estimations says there are over 300 000 Serbian people, which makes it one of the most populated "Serbian" cities, according to some sources, the second largest (after Belgrade) :D.