The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Zev Glassenberg & Justin Kanew (friends)

<< < (17/17)

Plaidmoon:
The prediction proved to be accurate. Justin Kanew did lose the election. The Republican got 66.8% of the vote while Justin got 32.1%. Still, Justin got 81,574 votes and given that he was a little known underdog when the race started, he can be proud of that.

theschnauzers:
I closely followed Justin’s campaign daily from the time he announced. Like Beto, he took no PAC money and relied on individual donors throughout. Th race had an impact in that virtually no Republican ran unopposed for Congress anywhere in the country and that is as it should be in a democracy.
He ran a smart race in an unforgiving environment. Of that he can take pride.

Hubickichibi:
Zev is super funny, especially in S15

Xoruz:
Keep Justin and his family in your thoughts. Thankfully, no one was injured.

--- Quote ---A former congressional candidate and onetime contestant on The Amazing Race is speaking out after he says his family was "targeted" by several bullets that were shot into their home while they were sleeping.
--- End quote ---

https://people.com/politics/justin-kanew-describes-shooting-targeted-family-home/

Straightfromtranslation:
I just rewatched TAR18, and they were my favorite team! Of course, I love Kent & Vyxsin too! TAR18 is one of the best seasons honestly. It's one I watch again and again  :clap2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version