The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Zev Glassenberg & Justin Kanew (friends)

(1/17) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Zev and Justin

Name (Age): Zev Glassenberg (28)
Hometown: Sherman Oaks, Calif.
Connection to your Teammate: Best Friend
Current Occupation: Actor
Previous Season/Result: Season 15/9th place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: We lost my passport.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Unfortunately, losing the passport.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Probably Cambodia.

Why do you want to run the Race again? To win!

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I am a year older -- and I have impacted a lot of little boys and girls in the autism community.

What are you passionate about? Acting and I love the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.

People would be surprised to learn: I love to read.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Afghanistan or Chernobyl because I heard it's really nice there this time of year.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Not losing our passports.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): To go farther. Plus, I want to have fun and create more memories.

Pet peeve about your teammate: He loses things and needs to stay calmer.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Move out of my current living situation and find some new roommates. I also would get my eyes fixed.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Yeah, not lose a passport!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name (Age): Justin Kanew (31)
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Connection to your Teammate: Best friend
Current Occupation: Film Producer, National Lampoon
Previous Season/Result: Season 15/9th place. We were disqualified after losing our passport.

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Can't think of one.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Zev whispering to the Ducks.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Asia because we never left! Phu Qhoc, Vietnam specifically.

Why do you want to run the Race again? Because it is the greatest experience ever. I can't believe we're getting a second chance.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I'm slightly more responsible. Slightly.

What are you passionate about? Love and Twitter.

People would be surprised to learn: My father directed Troop Beverly Hills and Revenge of the Nerds.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: South America because I have never been.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Taking care of our things. Mostly that's my problem, but yeah.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): Making it out of Asia this time and getting a shot at redemption.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Zev's a little too ambitious for my liking.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? Travel. No wait, I would stay put, buy a few important people nice things and sleep a little easier.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Staple our passports to my chest and pack lighter.

MamaT:
Awww! Zev is wearing Chateau's TARCon suit   :lol3:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:
Love Justin's Duck Whisperer Shirt  :lol3:

Oddarane:
They were one of my fav. teams last time, hope they have better luck this time.

Prophet:
I can't remember any of their clear skills as Racers since they weren't on the season for very long.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version