The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR18: Jaime Edmondson & Cara Rosenthal (former NFL cheerleaders)

(1/8) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Jaime and Cara

Name (Age): Jaime Edmondson (32)
Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Connection to your Teammate: Former NFL cheerleaders
Current Occupation: Playboy Playmate
Previous Season/Result: Season 14/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Over-packing! I could have been fine with about 7-10 pounds less stuff in my pack.

Most memorable moment from your first Race: Finishing the Race from the starting line to the finish line.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: Switzerland. It had the most magical scenery and it made me do something I would never have done if there had not been a million dollar carrot dangling at the bottom -- bungee jumping.

Why do you want to run the Race again? Who wouldn't want to do an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity twice?

How have you changed since the last time you competed? My whole life changed since the last race. I moved to LA, became Playboy's Playmate of the Month (Miss January 2010), traveled the country nonstop and am living a life I never dreamed of before the last Race. I love every moment!

What are you passionate about? Animals.

People would be surprised to learn: People are often surprised to learn I was a police officer.

One location that you hope to go on this adventure: Australia. It is the one place I had hoped to visit during the last race.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Luck! We were solid racers when it came to the actual tasks but the luck with the taxis was a killer. We're hoping that turns around this time!

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): I hope to win, not for the million dollars, but because finishing in second place the first time around, I now feel like winning is the only way to top it.

Pet peeve about your teammate: I don't have any pet peeves about Cara. I chose her the first time to be my partner for exactly that reason. She is the perfect balance to me and honestly one of the only people I know who I think could handle racing with me.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? This is probably the most boring answer ever, but I would put it in a retirement fund.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: I believe Cara and I ran a good solid race the first time, and plan to run that way again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name (Age): Cara Rosenthal (28)
Hometown: Boca Raton, Fla.
Connection to your Teammate: Former NFL Cheerleaders
Current Occupation: Government Relations Consultant and law student
Previous Season/Result: Season 14/2nd place

Biggest mistake you made in your previous season: Packing way too much stuff in our backpacks. We were each carrying twenty five pounds and we didn't need half of it!

Most memorable moment from your first Race: The whole race was memorable but I really remember the plethora of ailments, injuries and occurrences I sustained while racing. I fell running down the mountain in Germany and busted my knee wide open, had a lung infection and somehow managed to find piles of animal feces to step in all the time throughout multiple countries.

Favorite place you visited on your first season: I really loved Guilin, China. It was a truly beautiful place and a fascinating juxtaposition of old and new.

Why do you want to run the Race again? Redemption! I hate to lose almost as much as I love to win.

How have you changed since the last time you competed? I have not really changed. I am still the same spirited, driven and competitive person I was last time.

What are you passionate about? I am most passionate about friendship. My father always told me to be friends with everyone and to see the good in people. I have tried to live by this advice and as a result I am fortunate to have incredible friends.

People would be surprised to learn: That my law school outlines are coming on the road with me as I am taking my finals as soon as I return from this Race! So people may be surprised to learn that I'm moderately insane!

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Luck! Last race, Jaime and I weren't the luckiest, but we still persevered leg after leg. This time, we hope to have a little luck.

What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race again (other than winning one million dollars): To experience a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, AGAIN!

Pet peeve about your teammate: Jaime's impatience and complete disregard for others' feelings is my pet peeve about her.

What would you do if you won the million dollars? First of all, it's not IF I win, but WHEN I win. Secondly, it will probably be something unexpected.

Any strategic changes you will make heading into this Race: Yes – we won't be starving ourselves. Last time we pretty much only ate on airplanes when we were racing. Being conservative with our limited funds is important, but so is nourishment!

AmazingRace:
Glad to see them back!  :<3

Zvarri:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on January 20, 2011, 04:52:57 PM ---Glad to see them back!  :<3

--- End quote ---

Me too! <3

Reilly Queens:
I love Jaime's new hair  :hearts:

georgiapeach:
New video added in post 1...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version