Archive > Survivor 22: Redemption Island

Survivor: Redemption Island - Russell Hantz

<< < (4/6) > >>

Jobby:
He may be the best Survivor villian that Survivor has found in many years. But i honestly don't care, i seriously just want to see a group of normal people who have not played Survivor before rather than this ____ who kept sticking on my TV screen.

First time if he doesn't win, he's not going to. Second time if he doesn't win, he's not going to. Third time he's on? He's STILL not going to win.

theschnauzers:
I have absolutely no desire to watch any more Russell. None. Nada. Nicht.

He irritated me in both of his prior seasons, I don't he's even capable of playing the social game well, and he's going to be playing this season with a bunch of people who already know he can't play the social game well, that he lies to everybody, and that he cannot be trusted. So even if Russell comes to this season playing the social game netter, none of the others are going to trust anything he says or does for the long haul. Or at least, none of them should.

The less of Russell, the better. I would have preferred none at all.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 14, 2011, 10:34:36 PM ---I have absolutely no desire to watch any more Russell. None. Nada. Nicht.

He irritated me in both of his prior seasons, I don't he's even capable of playing the social game well, and he's going to be playing this season with a bunch of people who already know he can't play the social game well, that he lies to everybody, and that he cannot be trusted. So even if Russell comes to this season playing the social game netter, none of the others are going to trust anything he says or does for the long haul. Or at least, none of them should.

--- End quote ---

Amen.

racing_sausageWI:

--- Quote from: kikisak on January 14, 2011, 10:22:21 AM ---I really liked Russel in Samoa and I think he should have won. In HvV he went overboard by trying to be the ultimate villain. I think the fact that those two seasons were shot back to back was a disadvantage for him because he didn't know the peoples' reaction to him from the first season and that lead him to become a little paranoid and very nasty in HvV thinking that was how the audience perceived him. He wasn't that good in challenges and I don't know if he could win the duels in Redemption Island. And of course as Coutzy said all depends if the other players consider him a hero or a jerk.

--- End quote ---

I agree that in some aspects Russell had a disadvantage playing back to back, however, I also think it was an advantage as well.  He didn't get to see how his season played out, but neither did any of the 9 other villains.  IMO, had the other villains seen his previous game, he may not have lasted to the merge.  This is of course purely speculation and we will never know.

phant0m:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 14, 2011, 10:34:36 PM ---I have absolutely no desire to watch any more Russell. None. Nada. Nicht.

--- End quote ---

meh. he gets them ratings. so they'll milk him till hes done. it WOULD be hilarious though to watch when he'll finally meet someone who has the balls to vote him off and isnt alligned with a complete idiot *cough* tyson *cough*. id love to see his face when it happens (:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version