General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

That's So Raven

<< < (3/4) > >>

supah:

--- Quote from: racer on November 27, 2012, 09:27:45 AM ---One of my absolute favourite shows of all time!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I believe I have seen every episode - many of them multiple times - and there are so many episodes that it is hard to pick a favourite, but the 'Liz Anya' one, the one with the ice-cream machine, the very first episode and the 'Sweeps' episode come to mind right now! Will try to think of more later! :P

--- End quote ---

EVERY episode was awesome! they had such good writers for the show and raven rocked it! such a great actress <3

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on December 25, 2012, 06:08:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on November 27, 2012, 09:27:45 AM ---One of my absolute favourite shows of all time!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: I believe I have seen every episode - many of them multiple times - and there are so many episodes that it is hard to pick a favourite, but the 'Liz Anya' one, the one with the ice-cream machine, the very first episode and the 'Sweeps' episode come to mind right now! Will try to think of more later! :P

--- End quote ---

EVERY episode was awesome! they had such good writers for the show and raven rocked it! such a great actress <3

--- End quote ---

Not just Raven, the whole cast <333

theamazingracer21:
This was the best Disney show. Now most Disney shows are horrable (some are alright)

Glamazon Racer:
Definitely the best Disney show by a landslide <33 although I like Good Luck Charlie just as much. <333 :cmas9

Wizards was a very good Disney show, but nothing else comes close. (Suite Life was good while they were in the hotel, but the boat was stupid imo and some of the more recent stuff is bad)

Reilly Queens:
Wizards > Suite Life(both) > Good Luck Charlie > Thats so Raven (all 4 are very close) but yeah the new Disney shows aren't that great(I don't really watch them anymore since I only watch GLC when its on VOD and Disney only has 1 episode of it, so I wait for netflix lol)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version