Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

EP 12 East Coast FINALE updates and commentary **please read the rules**

<< < (37/38) > >>

Belle Book:
This was my favorite season ever!  My favorite team won, and better yet, it was an all-female team!  Even better still, one of them was Asian-American!  No wonder I'm celebrating!

Belle Book

apskip:

--- Quote from: mswood on December 12, 2010, 08:03:34 PM ---Doctors get to the studio.

1st.  memory test.  48 different pictures wearing hates.  most select the greeters of the 11 episodes in order, Bob Ubanks will give them their next clue.

--- End quote ---
mswood, you may be right, but I wrote down 45 (5 x 9) pictures of the greeters.

apskip:

--- Quote from: The Prophet on December 13, 2010, 08:41:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 13, 2010, 08:31:46 AM ---But Uchenna and Joyce won and the final task that season was absolutely lame. :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

You're right I can't even remember what it was. Something about a cigar shop?

--- End quote ---

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Giving the F3 the English language name of a Spanish cigar store in Little Havana was effectively a word puzzle. Uchenna/Joyce solved it quickly with the help of their Spanish-speaking taxi driver and Rob/Amber did not.

The really exciting part of the F7 finale was the American Airlines plane pullout and pullback in San Juan International Airport.  Another exciting part of the AR7 finale was the efforts of Uchenna/Joyce to overcome losing their money after finishing 1 minute behind at the penultimate pit stop due to a flat tire in route there put them behind Ron/Kelly and Rob/Amber; getting around Jamaica without any money was a huge challenge.

chill_sd:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2010, 04:29:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: mswood on December 12, 2010, 08:03:34 PM ---Doctors get to the studio.

1st.  memory test.  48 different pictures wearing hates.  most select the greeters of the 11 episodes in order, Bob Ubanks will give them their next clue.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The clip shows 6 rows of 8 pictures.

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: chill_sd on December 14, 2010, 05:15:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2010, 04:29:07 PM ---

1st.  memory test.  48 different pictures wearing hates.  most select the greeters of the 11 episodes in order, Bob Ubanks will give them their next clue.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The clip shows 6 rows of 8 pictures.

--- End quote ---

It is indeed 48 pictures. Phil mentioned it himself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version