The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 EP 11 Episode and Show Discussion (FINALE) **SPOILERS**

<< < (5/9) > >>

Pedaler:

--- Quote ---Television viewers were made to believe that Claire and Michelle were ahead, but in the end it was the two Richards who emerged at the finish line, to the applause of their fellow competitors.

--- End quote ---

I never thought they were ahead.  In fact, the editing was extremely poor.  There's no way that Claire and Michelle were even at the final task at the same time as the two Riches.

I wish the writer had addressed the most important issue at the final pit stop, Where was cutie pie Lani??????

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Pedaler on December 09, 2010, 08:14:00 PM ---
--- Quote ---Television viewers were made to believe that Claire and Michelle were ahead, but in the end it was the two Richards who emerged at the finish line, to the applause of their fellow competitors.

--- End quote ---

I never thought they were ahead.  In fact, the editing was extremely poor.  There's no way that Claire and Michelle were even at the final task at the same time as the two Riches.

I wish the writer had addressed the most important issue at the final pit stop, Where was cutie pie Lani??????

--- End quote ---

That was one of the worst finales i've ever seen. It was clear Richards would win after Claire and Michelle got a flight which said will arrive at 10.26am. That's like almost an hour to 90mins (after travelling to the bridge in town, then to East Coast Park) behind all the other teams. It would have been interesting to see if Claire and Michelle got on the same flight as the Richards, would they have won?

Anyway, good job to the Singaporean girls and... BOO to Hussien.

3 all-male teams won in 3 seasons in a row. Eww.

eragon:
Wow. Michelle is officially moving to the Philippines.  :cmas18

--- Quote ---Here's Michelle's Answer: Thanks Calvin for posting this!!!

Calvin: What made you decide to move here in the Philippines?

Michelle: I’m blessed and am very lucky to have travelled to many parts of the world and take in different cultures, meet different people from all walks of life and make new friends. But no country has ever had an effect on me like the Philippines; to want to actually move here. Many locals are still appalled by the love that I have for the Philippines, but, I am truly loving it here.

Calvin: Wow! We Pinoys warmly welcome you! So what are your plans here in the near future?

Michelle: It is a huge risk to take, to leave my acting career in Singapore and start from 1 again in the Philippines. But I’m young- it’s now or never. I’m planning to put my 7 years of experience in the entertainment industry to the test. Hopefully you get to see more of me here in the Philippines. Haha. And of course, am learning Tagalog right now.

Calvin: Would love to ask what Rovilson and the other TARA peeps are teaching you but anyway, do you have any showbiz stints coming up here? Commercials? Modeling? Tv shows?

Michelle: A lot of projects are still in discussion. But I’ll be shooting my very first job here this weekend for a Telecom commercial. =) It’s just a support role, but like I said; I got to start from 1 again.

Calvin: That’s for Globe Telecom folks so watch out for it. This next question is for your male Filipino fans out there, do you have a boyfriend? If not, are you open to having a Filipino boyfriend?

Michelle: I’m single. Boyfriends aren’t really a priority for me to have now, my main goal is still to build my career. But, with such things, you never know. Filipino boyfriend? Why not? If he can please my parents, he’s won half the battle. Haha.

Calvin: Take note guys. Ok last question, what’s the best Filipino dish that you’ve tried already?

Michelle: CHICKEN ADOBO!!!! Ohhh yummm! Hahahaha. And Rice Vermicelli Noodles (pansit bihon/canton)… YUMMMMMMM…. but but but… my favorite of all time… wait for it….. JOLLIBEE!!!! I LOVE JOLLIBEE!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Go Jollibee!
--- End quote ---

Cocoa:
She loves the Jollibee fastfood chain. :lol: :tup: :hearts:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on December 10, 2010, 01:07:35 AM ---She loves the Jollibee fastfood chain. :lol: :tup: :hearts:

--- End quote ---

JOLLIBEE FRIES..................... :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version