Author Topic: TAR 18 Speculation and Discussion *contains Spoilers*  (Read 627284 times)

Offline Mister RC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Nothing is more valid than my avatar. JMO
    • Follow Me Please!
Re: TAR 18 Speculation and Discussion *contains Spoilers*
« Reply #1450 on: December 13, 2010, 09:06:42 PM »
Plus, whenever we poke fun at any errors on the race, it's directed at Luke the racer, not Luke as himself.
Every reality star is someone's favorite

Winning isn't everything, but it isn't considered nothing either. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a tribal council, a pit-stop, a boardroom, dimming of the lights, and so on

Offline steve2010

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1451 on: December 13, 2010, 09:59:41 PM »
How did we end up with the TAR17 finale airing yesterday and spoiling the TAR18 finale today?!?

Cant find anything who are the F3 and thank you.  :cmas26

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1452 on: December 13, 2010, 10:22:27 PM »
How did we end up with the TAR17 finale airing yesterday and spoiling the TAR18 finale today?!?

Cant find anything who are the F3 and thank you.  :cmas26

Good WRP Planning?  :cmaslol  Apparently the race ended today, now it's time to hunt for tweets and check the other social networks to see if the teams were spotted and where.

Welcome to RFF Steve! As the RFF members find the clues they will be posted.  :cmas16 (We invite you to join in the hunt as well!)

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

jiajia12

« Reply #1453 on: December 13, 2010, 11:42:47 PM »
Obviously Peach ain't not talk. So let's vote her off next

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1454 on: December 14, 2010, 12:03:30 AM »

Without Peach, we wouldn't have a lot of the information we know about this season. She has been one of the main people who has been finding out the spoilers and bring it to us. She is respected by a lot of members on here, so I don't think many people will join you on getting rid of her. (Not that we could get rid of her if we tried  :cmaslol). She isn't posting now because she's been to TARcon and is tired. She will tell us some information when the time is right, we all just need to be patient.  :cmas16

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #1455 on: December 14, 2010, 12:16:54 AM »

-.- i've been here since the topic started which is almost a month ago. The first thing i do when i wake up and the last thing i do when i go to bed is to read the RFF forum. Im dying to know the F3 but for things to unfold, you gotta have patience. Peach contributed so much into this forum so for you to say such a statement, dude, ________.
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1456 on: December 14, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »

:cmas28 I would like to see you post continuously for 24 hours without sleeping. If you can do that, peach will tell us who the F3 is. :cmas16

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #1457 on: December 14, 2010, 12:32:33 AM »
They have surely finished racing by now, though.

Not if Luke is doing the final challenge and it involves surf boards... :cmaslol
I think it took him over 2 hrs last time! :cmas50

Luke is a member on here...what do think he'll think about the things people have been posting about him when he returns?

I think he will be able to read it with a smile on his face. He knows he lost the race 2 years ago and he beat himself up over it... but that didn't keep him from bragging about the race for a long while... and now he got another shot at it! His to win now! Just think what the odds are for any regular person to make it on the Race, TWICE! He can consider himself to be one of the luckiest people (in TAR fan terms anyways).

As far as i've heard from Luke in this forum, he sure didn't "brag" about the race for a long while. Were you on another forum?? :cmaslol

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #1458 on: December 14, 2010, 03:21:13 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLA85gaUs8g<----- official promo 1

Here: The Amazing Race 18: Unfinished Business first promo....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 03:26:57 AM by loverocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1459 on: December 14, 2010, 03:45:08 AM »

Guess you missed this post upthread.....

Does anyone have a link for the Season 18 "announcement"? It didn't appear on the iTunes episode.

They never showed it in Canada here. Try youtube?

DON'T PUT YOUTUBE LINKS PLEASE! :waves:

oops didnt mean to if it was against the rules butwhy?

Peach has once said that we are trying to protect the uploaders. If CBS trackers find that guy, they might remove ALL of his videos because they are under copyright.
Matthew 7:15

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #1460 on: December 14, 2010, 03:49:22 AM »

Oh, okay.. thanks for information.. What i do?

Guess you missed this post upthread.....

Does anyone have a link for the Season 18 "announcement"? It didn't appear on the iTunes episode.

They never showed it in Canada here. Try youtube?

DON'T PUT YOUTUBE LINKS PLEASE! :waves:

oops didnt mean to if it was against the rules butwhy?

Peach has once said that we are trying to protect the uploaders. If CBS trackers find that guy, they might remove ALL of his videos because they are under copyright.
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1461 on: December 14, 2010, 06:51:06 AM »
saw this article...

The Amazing Race's next season: Unfinished business

BY KAT ANGUS, DOSE.CA DECEMBER 13, 2010

STORYPHOTOS ( 1 )

The Amazing Race's 18th season will bring back popular teams who lost the race to travel the globe again.
Photograph by: CBS, CBS
During every season finale of The Amazing Race, we always feel bad for the eliminated teams that have to stand at the welcome mat to congratulate the winners. But for many of this season’s losers, last night’s finale wasn’t that upsetting, because they’ll be getting another chance next season.

According to Courant.com, Season 18 of The Amazing Race is subtitled “Unfinished Business” and will take popular teams who didn’t win the race and send them around the globe once again. Several of the Season 17 teams have already been cast, including father-daughter team Gary and Mallory, almost-quitters Nick and Vicki (boo!), newly engaged Chad and Stephanie, father-son team Michael and Kevin and the a capella singers Connor and Jonathan.

While the next season could be called an “All-Star” season, the casting directors only chose teams from recent years to compete. From Season 16 are cowboys Jet and Cord, ditsy models Brent and Caite and detectives Louie and Michael.

Season 15 teams include Harlem Globetrotters Flight Time and Big Easy, poker players Mari and Tiffany, plus Zev and Justin (whom Courant.com describes as “the Asperger’s guy and his friend”).

From Season 14, they’re bringing back father-son team Mel and Mike, NFL cheerleaders (and lookalikes) Jaime and Cara, stuntment Mark and Michael, mother-and-deaf-son Margie and Luke, couple Amanda and Kris and sisters Kisha and Jen.

Mother and son team Toni and Dallas, last seen losing their passports in Season 13, will get another chance, as will Season 12’s father-daughter team Ronald and Christina and dating Goths Kynt and Vyxsin.

If that seems like a ridiculous number of teams, it is – but it’s also an “All-Star” season, and the first one to be shot in HD, so The Amazing Race needs to be bigger than ever before. Season 18 of The Amazing Race debuts Feb. 20, 2011.

Read more: http://www.dose.ca/Amazing+Race+next+season+Unfinished+business/3970904/story.html#ixzz184p51ryD

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1462 on: December 14, 2010, 07:09:00 AM »
Unless we've just been completely punk'd for the last 23 days, many of those people aren't on the next season! 

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #1463 on: December 14, 2010, 07:20:03 AM »
Unless we've just been completely punk'd for the last 23 days, many of those people aren't on the next season! 

I can guarantee you that the eleven I saw were the only 11, unless they packed up the clue boxes so they could experience the joy of putting them back up again.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #1464 on: December 14, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »
I think they were assuming these teams from the preview that was shown.

Offline USsoccer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1465 on: December 14, 2010, 08:01:44 AM »

I can guarantee you that the eleven I saw were the only 11, unless they packed up the clue boxes so they could experience the joy of putting them back up again.

I counted 31 teams in that promo... Anyone have a different number?
And judging from their FB accounts, teams like Preston and Jennifer were not at the starting line...
Hence, CBS just wants to get the chatter and rumors started. But why did they show those teams and not others? I know from season 14 they left out Steve and Linda, Brad and Victoria, and Christie and Jodi.
From S13 they only showed Toni and Dallas... And they used a bunch from S17, I guess because they were fresh on our minds?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1466 on: December 14, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »

If that means I get to go lie on a beach somewhere at Ponderosa and have a chef feed me delicious meals with lots of chocolate.....

then OH YES PLEASE!!! Do it soon!! :lol:

:beach:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1467 on: December 14, 2010, 08:10:45 AM »

If that means I get to go lie on a beach somewhere at Ponderosa and have a chef feed me delicious meals with lots of chocolate.....

:beach:

Can we come with you?  :cmas22 :mas25

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1468 on: December 14, 2010, 08:17:17 AM »

:beach:  Not a chance, no way, no  :boot: for you Peach!!!-  I can cook up a perfectly good meal here- :hellkitchen  - and for desert - s'mores anyone?  :camping:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1469 on: December 14, 2010, 08:20:40 AM »

I can cook up a perfectly good meal here- :hellkitchen  - and for desert - s'mores anyone?  :camping:

That's a whole different reality show!  :cmaslol :cmaslol :lol3: Winks!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1470 on: December 14, 2010, 08:28:04 AM »
Love y'all!!  But oh yes...a beach and s'more's would work for me!! (Are you reading this CBS?? :luvu: )

But enough fun! Let's at least try to start moving back on topic!   :kisses
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1471 on: December 14, 2010, 08:29:12 AM »
Y'all are smart....and have looked at the old AllStars promos and things right?

OF COURSE CBS is going to have a wonderful promo of the upcoming season. Full of ALL the racers everyone would LOVE or HATE to see come back for ALLStars. It did a great job of intriguing everyone and grabbing their interest! I know...I saw it first with a great group of fans who adore the show...

But we know better here...  :cmas16

OUR cast list is 100%!

and for fun...go read this closely....

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23693.msg573563.html#msg573563

My favorite part from nearly three months ago!

it has been widely speculated online for months that TAR 18 could be an "All-Stars" of some sort. While that term is not being used officially

and

There does seem to be a certain selection of teams who may have something they have wanted/needed to prove.... second chances, particular rematches, old rivalries revived??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #1472 on: December 14, 2010, 08:30:07 AM »
Do you know who the final three is?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline allie303

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1473 on: December 14, 2010, 08:47:29 AM »

Well, we have to wait until Peach decides it's safe to do so.

I'm sure we'll find out before February  :cmas0  :cmas23

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1474 on: December 14, 2010, 09:07:16 AM »

And y'all wonder why my inbox is always full?  :cmas30:

You all can STOP emailing and PM'ing me... ""I know you willl tell ME" is not the way to my heart just now.

I am just going to say that we do have a lot of info. And some will NOT be released right now...some MAY be able to be released when we wade thru the data.

But meanwhile...

Did you all even read this??

:welcome3: to TAR 18 FINALE DAY!

ALL 11 teams have arrived into Miami airport from Sao Paulo Brazil. 

We were telling you that ALL 11 teams arrived on the same flight.

8 teams exited customs and immediately began racing decoy thru Miami airport....some with clues in hand...in MIAMI airport on a busy Monday morning around 930!!

And you are telling me that there is not one tweet or Facebook or blog post about this?? Or.....HORRORS...did no one here look? ???   :cmas5

Come on guys...get busy!!  :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule: