Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Locations/Destinations **spoilers**

<< < (2/107) > >>

Kiwi Jay:
Toronto Flight's leave all at same time, 9:55pm

Neobie:
Oceania or South America are the best bets for now.

Likely
Oceania: Multiple flights to Sydney and Auckland. Timing would be good for a morning arrival.
S America: Multiple flights to Atlanta and Miami. Arrivals would be in the late afternoon, though.

Possible
Asia: Two direct flights to Taipei tonight. Hong Kong and Seoul possible, but unlikely due to recent visit.

Unlikely
N America: Extremely unlikely since arrivals are at night.
Europe: Two direct flights to just-visited London. Connecting to anywhere else will result in a night arrival.

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: Neobie on November 20, 2010, 10:27:47 PM ---Oceania or South America are the best bets for now.

Likely
Oceania: Multiple flights to Sydney and Auckland. Timing would be good for a morning arrival.
S America: Multiple flights to Atlanta and Miami. Arrivals would be in the late afternoon, though.

Possible
Asia: Two direct flights to Taipei tonight. Hong Kong and Seoul possible, but unlikely due to recent visit.

Unlikely
N America: Extremely unlikely since arrivals are at night.
Europe: Two direct flights to just-visited London. Connecting to anywhere else will result in a night arrival.

--- End quote ---

Seasons 10 & 11 had night arrivals if I recall correctly. They could do something similar if that's the case. :/

georgiapeach:
Teams are apparently on the way to Sydney.

theschnauzers:
I saw the flight info posted in the raw data thread for tweets, etc., and I did notice that there was an American Airlines flight to Sydney, and if there's still an American Airlines tie-in with TAR, that would tend to inferentially support Sydney as a first destination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version