Author Topic: Wondering why No Speed Bump?  (Read 18289 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Wondering why No Speed Bump?
« on: November 08, 2010, 02:38:54 PM »
Did you notice, like so many others, that Nick & Vicki didn't have to perform a Speed Bump, well RFF has got an official response as to why they didn't, and you can read it here: http://bit.ly/dqYiNR

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: Wondering why No Speed Bump?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »
And talking of Cut and Vicki, they arrived endure at the Pit Cease on the endure leg which was a non-elimination nutlike. When this happens, the squad is unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection, an unscheduled contend that exclusive that unit has to end. We saw Kevin and Michael sit on blocks of ice for ten proceedings earlier in the move for their Constant Depute, but for few present Nick and Vicki did not feature the artifact chore which would seem to get relinquished broadcast is why was there no Pace Relegate.

That's what I was thinking too. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate it when they are unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection and there is no Pace Relegate.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 12:14:12 PM »
And talking of Cut and Vicki, they arrived endure at the Pit Cease on the endure leg which was a non-elimination nutlike. When this happens, the squad is unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection, an unscheduled contend that exclusive that unit has to end. We saw Kevin and Michael sit on blocks of ice for ten proceedings earlier in the move for their Constant Depute, but for few present Nick and Vicki did not feature the artifact chore which would seem to get relinquished broadcast is why was there no Pace Relegate.

That's what I was thinking too. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Love it! Nick was translated to Cut!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 12:16:48 PM »
A Cadillac Power Steering Gear Box was on my Christmas wish list too thanks for the offer!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.