The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

The Amazing Race Australia: Contestants

<< < (3/25) > >>

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on November 15, 2010, 02:34:05 AM ---You list the photos of teams from Danoy being taken in Hanoi. I thought they were taken in Macau.  :duno:

--- End quote ---

The photo you are referring to is from Hanoi. It is not one of Danoy's photos.

Coutzy:
Newest pictures upthread, I have commented on a few, feel free to correct me or add to what I have.

Full contestant list upstream also. Start getting out your CSI style facial recognition software!

georgiapeach:
:hearts:

Wonderful job!!

RichInSydney:
Coutzy. I think the blondes are actually Team 10. If you look at the original, not so blurry, MCG photo a zoomed out a bit you can see tall thin females behind the cowboys.

Team 5 look more like older "housewife soccer-mom" all female team. Or possibly mother-daughter but less likely.

ZBC Company:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on November 15, 2010, 04:08:18 PM ---Coutzy. I think the blondes are actually Team 10. If you look at the original, not so blurry, MCG photo a zoomed out a bit you can see tall thin females behind the cowboys.

Team 5 look more like older "housewife soccer-mom" all female team. Or possibly mother-daughter but less likely.

--- End quote ---

Tea, 10 might be best firend because they dont look like lesbothey could be sisiter what do you think

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version