The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*

(1/76) > >>

georgiapeach:
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: Hopefully we will be needing this VERY soon!

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and either remove or LINK TO the twitter user name. If you remove it, please copy me the name.  For FB posts, please remove the FB name, but please send me the name and link for our records. It is also wise to take a screenshot of any posts you want to see again, they disappear quickly.

Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it. Rest assured that we try to follow up on all twitters/sightings.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM or email me to ask before you post.

If you are bringing us a live sighting, help us as much as you can with WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful) WHAT are they doing, WHERE (as exactly as possible..street? airport gate? be specific!), WHEN (what time zone?, exact time), and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the discussion to the Speculation thread and leave the Twitter zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me once you have a minimum of 5 posts here.

Coutzy:
For the people following: A couple of tweets have started to emerge under the hashtag #amazingraceaus

Something to keep an eye on.

Also- If you feel like wading through gossip about ALL Australian TV shows, http://twitter.com/Juicee_Gossip occasionally has updates on AusTAR, mostly about the hosts.

Coutzy:
Dragging over from spec, thanks to DrRox.

--- Quote ---The Amazing Race kicks off http://yfrog.com/5d46fdcj
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

--- End quote ---

Posted at 9:33 AM, according to my computer clock.

georgiapeach:
Why are there only 7 team packs? ???

We are expecting a departure any second, but that looks funny...Why 7 packs?

Packs are normally at the starting line and then on the racers' backs...seems funny??

RichInSydney:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 04, 2010, 07:10:05 PM ---Why are there only 7 team packs? ???

We are expecting a departure any second, but that looks funny...Why 7 packs?

Packs are normally at the starting line and then on the racers' backs...seems funny??

--- End quote ---
Could be less teams for Oz version? There are 7 cars clearly visible but if you look on the right, seems to be another car behind it... making it at least 8 cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version