Author Topic: Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators  (Read 2988 times)

Offline 2old4tech

• RFF Full Member
Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators
« on: October 05, 2010, 06:11:32 PM »
I didn't see this posted anywhere else on the forum.

FORD TEAMS UP WITH THE AMAZING RACE CREATORS FOR INTERACTIVE ROAD RALLY WITH NEW FORD FOCUS

* Ford is teaming up with the Emmy Award-winning creators of The Amazing Race, Bertram van Munster and Elise Doganieri, to create the first real-time interactive road rally starring the new Ford Focus
    * Focus Rally: America, which combines the social vibrancy of the Fiesta Movement with The Amazing Race reality concept to create an unprecedented level of interactivity between contestants and fans, begins taping in February; episodes will be streamed on Hulu™ 
    * Focus Rally: America marks the first time producers of The Amazing Race join forces with an advertiser to produce an online reality show
    * There will bea nationwide casting call for adventurous, socially connected people to participate in the rally; interested parties can apply at www.focusrally.com or at one of the  11 open casting calls held in select cities throughout the country

full press release here http://www.media.fordvehicles.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=33353

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ford Teams Up with The Amazing Race Creators
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Thanks!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
I found a link on Twitter that leads to an Austin, Texas jobs site for a casting invitation for Focus Rally America 2. The link is http://bit.ly/uUk8nn.

While the first Rally passed virtually unnoticed by me, I guess it was successful enough to do another one.  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 12:49:29 PM »
They put those out everywhere on twitter yesterday! ATL, Texas, ...everywhere! Actually sounds like FUN!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
seen frist season it kind like bull run