Author Topic: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION  (Read 174094 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
« Reply #200 on: October 09, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »
A lot of reality stars are at the Reality Rescue charity event at Richmond, VA this weekend. They went to a couple wineries today.

Hayden and Annie @ the Glen Ellis winery

Enzo, Hayden, Lane and Ashley (S19: Samoa) @ the James River winery

Kristen & Michele

« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:50:18 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #201 on: October 09, 2010, 06:10:08 PM »
The brigade boys with a note for Kathy

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #202 on: October 10, 2010, 02:23:11 PM »
Re:  pic of Kristen and Michele....  I wonder what the turquoise nail polish meant...if anything.

And  re: Michele:   :ascared  what a hard-looking skank.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #203 on: October 10, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
My eyes, my eyes! That polish color is just wrong!!! Passing the bleach...

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #204 on: October 10, 2010, 03:44:04 PM »
Forgot to add, the boys all look happy and Annie is looking good!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #205 on: October 10, 2010, 06:13:28 PM »
My eyes, my eyes! That polish color is just wrong!!! Passing the bleach...

TL.....I SO agree...  unless it's 'teal' and they were wearing it in honor of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness (which was Sept).... but I'm guessing that wasn't the reason. 

You are also right about the boys, although I hate to admit it.  At least I think they have come down from their 'I'm going to be a star' pedestal.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2010, 02:01:15 PM »
Brendon and Rachel on the set of The Bold & the Beautiful again today to film more scenes

At the Bikini Bar (the set where they are filming their scenes, they play bartender/waitress)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:29:40 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #207 on: October 16, 2010, 12:16:21 PM »
In that first pic...could Rachel stick her boobs out any further?????  It is ALL about her....

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #208 on: October 16, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »
In that first pic...could Rachel stick her boobs out any further?????  It is ALL about her....

Seriously, she is quite the Tramp!!
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #209 on: October 18, 2010, 02:06:51 PM »
Big Brother's Brendon and Rachel Soap Up for The Bold and the Beautiful

She's back, bitches! Big Brother 12 firecracker Rachel Reilly, a Las Vegas cocktail waitress before she became a reality-TV villainess, has landed a recurring role on The Bold and the Beautiful. She'll play a waitress at the show's tropical hangout Bikini Beach, and be joined by her Big Brother beau Brendon Villegas, who will play a bartender. They first air October 25-26, then return November 18-19. TV Guide Magazine grilled the duo about their move from Big to Bold — and of course we had to ask about their showmance! Did it turn out to be the real thing?

TV Guide Magazine: Gotta love that CBS synergy! You guys wasted no time landing B&B right after the Big Brother finale. What's next, The Amazing Race?
Rachel: I'd love it if we could be like [Big Brother 11's] Jeff and Jordan and do The Amazing Race — that would be a dream come true — but nothing could top being on this soap opera! I've been watching B&B since I was eight so this is totally surreal. Growing up with Ridge and Taylor and Brooke and seeing their lives unfold and then getting to actually meet them is so crazy. They had me so starstruck I was shaking inside.
Brendon: My grandma is a huge soap fan and when I was younger I spent a lot of time at her house, so I've known about B&B for years. She's so excited I'm going to be on it. I think all those soap-opera twists and turns are hilarious. Our whole lives were a soap opera on Big Brother, so to take part in a real one is really fun and cool. But I don't think it's easy and it doesn't come naturally for me.
Rachel: And we're not extras. We actually have scenes — real scenes! They even let me give relationship advice to Hope Logan [Kimberly Matula]. And Brendon has a scene where he recognizes Amber [Adrienne Frantz] from the past. They also put a famous Rachel Reilly Big Brother quote in the script. One of my lines is: "Don't get between me and my man!" [Laughs] I could never in my lifetime have imagined this happening to me! When the producer for B&B gave us a call the day after the Big Brother finale and asked if we'd be interested in doing the soap, I didn't even wait to ask Brendon! I just said yes for both of us.

TV Guide Magazine: Ever consider a career in acting?
Rachel: Never as a profession or even as a hobby, but being on the set I fell in love with it. I had so much fun on the soap that I think I want to pursue it. I've fallen in love with all the actors. They're such nice people and the crew is so amazing. How could you not want to do that? And Brendon is a natural — he definitely has that hot B&B look!

TV Guide Magazine: Any regrets about your behavior on Big Brother?
Rachel: You can't do the woulda-shoulda thing, but I do regret some of the arguments I got in, especially the ones with Ragan. But it is what it is. I can't change it. I can't go back. It was on national TV. I don't think it was my true personality or Ragan's. It was the result of all those stressers that come with the game.

TV Guide Magazine: It got crazy-ugly between you two. Did you and Regan hug it out afterward?
Rachel: Regan and I have unfortunately not had the opportunity to talk about our relationship and our friendship — or lack of one. I sent him a letter and tried to apologize to him numerous times. I think it's something we can both move on from, but it's going to take some time.

TV Guide Magazine: Rachel, when you and I did a TV Guide interview before you went into the Big Brother house, you told me you worked at the very high-end Vegas club Aria and that your biggest tip ever was $4000. Why didn't you tell that to the other houseguests when they were slamming you for being a waitress?
Rachel: I never told them for two reasons. First, I don't think they ever would have believed that I make that kind of money. And they already hated me anyway — I didn't want to give them reason to hate me more. They shouldn't have knocked waitressing like they did. But it gave them another reason to talk about me. [Laughs] And as long as people are talking about me, I'm happy!

TV Guide Magazine: What did your friends and family think of your behavior on the show?
Rachel: They were like, "Who was that girl?" I didn't know her, either. Being in that pressure cooker of a house really does influence the way you act. I know I went a little crazy the last few weeks, but lemme tell ya, that Big Brother house would make Mother Teresa go a little bit batty.

TV Guide Magazine: Brendon, you went directly from Big Brother to UCLA where you are pursuing a PhD in biomedical physics. Was that a shock to your system?
Brendon: When I got out of the house I was so screwed up I couldn't remember my pin number on my debit card. I'd actually become dumber, because there's no mental stimulation, nothing to read, nothing to get your synapses going. The Big Brother house is a beast that eats you alive. Give me a soap any day!

TV Guide Magazine: What was it like being treated like a pariah due to your allegiance to Rachel?
Brendon: Horrible. That show was like being kicked in the balls for eight weeks straight but Rachel is the best thing that could have happened to me.

TV Guide Magazine: Once Big Brother was over, did you go back and watch the whole thing on DVD?
Brendon: Rachel and I only watched our first kiss. Past that, I didn't have a strong desire to watch it because I know pretty much everything that happened in the game and why watch people bash us and talk smack about us? We already went through it, why do the replay?

TV Guide Magazine: So how's the romance going?
Rachel: Great. [Laughs] But I'm still waiting for a ring! I have not moved all my belongings, my dog, my life from Las Vegas yet, but I'm in L.A. with Brendon four to five days a week. My lease isn't up until October 31. So on November 1, I will officially be with him 100 percent.
Brendon: The press keeps asking if I'm in love with her and at first I was, like, "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Slow down! I don't throw the L word around!" I was sorta denying it for a bit, but why? She's an amazing girl. I know on the show she came off very domineering and she can be that sometimes, but overall she's a good and sweet person. She has a huge heart. Now I can say I am in love with Rachel. It's the real deal.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brothers-Brendon-1024469.aspx

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2010, 02:32:29 PM »
Interesting read on Rachel and Brendon! I'm sure that everyone in the house has some regrets about things they said and did because of the stress.

I'm glad for them that they were called back for B&B. Hopefully I'll remember to watch the show when they are on the show.

Thanks Will!   :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »
TL.....I SO agree...  unless it's 'teal' and they were wearing it in honor of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness (which was Sept).... but I'm guessing that wasn't the reason. 

You are also right about the boys, although I hate to admit it.  At least I think they have come down from their 'I'm going to be a star' pedestal.

Maybe the polish color IS for ovarian cancer?   

I missed the chats but hope the guys are getting back to a normal life now.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #212 on: October 18, 2010, 02:44:28 PM »
In that first pic...could Rachel stick her boobs out any further?????  It is ALL about her....

Seriously, she is quite the Tramp!!

At least (and this is just my opinion!) I think she looks a lot better than Michelle!  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 01:59:11 PM by Sandra1991 »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2010, 02:48:32 PM »
At least (and this is just my opinion!) I think she looks a lot better then Michelle!  :lol:

I have to agree with this!  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »
I just threw up a little in my mouth after reading that interview with Brenchel above.

I want to know WHY CBS is giving those idiots all of that airplay?

Lets see  Hayden, Britney and Lane a little bit more!

It is like picking scabs, what CBS is doing!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #215 on: October 20, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »
Rachel and Ragan have made peace! They met up for lunch earlier today! They both agreed to leave the drama from BB in the house and move on. They are friends now. Ragan tweeted this picture:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #216 on: October 20, 2010, 09:52:18 AM »
This is good news, I'm glad they are putting the past behind them and moving on.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #217 on: October 20, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »
I just threw up a little in my mouth after reading that interview with Brenchel above.

I want to know WHY CBS is giving those idiots all of that airplay?

Lets see  Hayden, Britney and Lane a little bit more!

It is like picking scabs, what CBS is doing!

LOL Albert, what a metaphor!

I want to know if they will find a job for Britney. I think she'd do great reporting from the sidelines. Wasn't Lane offered a job with one of the Florida teams as a recruiter? Can't remember which one though.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #218 on: October 20, 2010, 10:09:19 AM »
BB10 winner Dan proposed to his girlfriend, Chelsea at a football game.

Click on link and then click to view video:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/19/big-brother-10-winner-dan-gheesling-proposal-football-field-eagle-video/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2010, 08:37:56 AM »
AWW! Congratulations to Dan and his fiance. :hrt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #220 on: October 21, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »
Way to go Dan! He was my favorite in BB10!
delightful just delightful

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #221 on: October 22, 2010, 10:42:35 AM »
1 - what is UP with Michele's eyebrows in that pic??  So said to see her brains go to waste.

2 - B&R are a lot less annoying in pictures than having to listen to them LOL

3 - congrats to Dan! Maybe him and Memphis can have a double wedding  :ascared 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2010, 11:31:17 PM »
1 - what is UP with Michele's eyebrows in that pic??  So said to see her brains go to waste.

2 - B&R are a lot less annoying in pictures than having to listen to them LOL

3 - congrats to Dan! Maybe him and Memphis can have a double wedding  :ascared  

1 - Odd things aren't they!

2 - I do dislike that one laugh she has! LOL

3-  Memphis is getting married??  I missed that!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2010, 11:48:39 AM »
I'm not crazy about Michele OR Rachel...but for different reasons.  Rachel is just phony and annoying to me....   I think Michele got to the crossroads of life and chose the wrong path.  On Facebook she says this is the way she's always really been---too bad.  She just posted a pic of her in a Halloween costume--total trash.  Sad. 

If she and Ragan have really buried the hatchet, that is nice.....  (but I still agree with most of everything he said to her in his rant in the house).  I can only imagine that being in that house could/would bring out the worst in someone. 

Does anyone know (because I'm too lazy too look) if Jeff is still on his 'adventure' ??

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »
Does anyone know (because I'm too lazy too look) if Jeff is still on his 'adventure' ??

Today is Day 95 for Jeff. This Friday his journey ends.