The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 17: Brook Roberts and Claire Champlin -- Home Shopping Hosts

<< < (11/19) > >>

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 11, 2010, 11:11:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ruth on November 23, 2010, 07:26:52 AM ---Wow... If Claire's boy is due in February, does that mean she was already pregnant when running the race? Geez!

--- End quote ---
The arithmetic is pretty easy. Nine months before February is May. So, yes, Claire was about one month pregnant when AR17 started on June 26, but she may not have actually known that.

--- End quote ---

She probably didn't -- at least at the beginning.  I think the obvious signs of pregnancy appear a little past one month.  Though it might explain why she began developing signs of killer fatigue towards the end of the Race -- pregnancy can certainly affect a woman's energy levels.

Belle Book

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Belle Book on December 11, 2010, 06:04:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on December 11, 2010, 11:11:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ruth on November 23, 2010, 07:26:52 AM ---Wow... If Claire's boy is due in February, does that mean she was already pregnant when running the race? Geez!

--- End quote ---
The arithmetic is pretty easy. Nine months before February is May. So, yes, Claire was about one month pregnant when AR17 started on June 26, but she may not have actually known that.

--- End quote ---

She probably didn't -- at least at the beginning.  I think the obvious signs of pregnancy appear a little past one month.  Though it might explain why she began developing signs of killer fatigue towards the end of the Race -- pregnancy can certainly affect a woman's energy levels.

Belle Book

--- End quote ---

If they won, then they were the first three-member team to win the Race!
Of course, it wouldalso be debatable on whether or not they were an all-female team.
Of course, this theory is based on the assumption that Claire was pregnant during the Race.

georgiapeach:
I have answered this elsewhere, all further spec about Claire's due dates will be deleted. This is NOT a GYN office. :lol:

And the answer is no.

AmazingRace:
 :cmas9 Travel by taxi to Greystone Mansion, and follow the marked path and run to the Finish Line. This is it! Go, Go, Go!  :cmas9

Cocoa:
Good luck ladies! :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version