Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 423892 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2010, 05:32:39 PM »
julie said this might not be the last time you  were in the hose

so ii knew she would be back some sort of way

i think the robot in the challenge was her or another HG

and now she gets to stay for 24hrs..

calling out people is just not right.. but that's her..  she called out ragan and asked who was on the block when she ws told it was him she said good then you'll be joining mme.. all snotty..

someoen on behalf of ragan said he won POV and she was like even more pissed off

she called him  extra bitchy cuz he gay

racch then went  on with some bragging aobut the JH  then called out brit for her goodbye message and brit tried to say they miust of taken that from other clips cuz i gave you a nice GB message.

rach is  there to just turn the house upside down..

good move for ratings

bad move for updaters! :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2010, 05:34:58 PM »
I feel sorry for the updaters, having to update Rachel for another 24 hours!  :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2010, 05:35:18 PM »
Apparently Brendon got a Pandora's box too. We know the evil unleashed on the house is Rachel. Is his reward a night with her? Don't know the answer to that! Yes, sign up for the feeds! 3 days trial for free, if you like them, one month will take you through the rest of the season!

(Warning, Warning.. That's how I got hooked on them!)  :tup:

(I was going to post in the update thread.. sorry for the pic of Rachel if you weren't expecting it, I forgot it was attached. But She has been released from that danged box!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
I think a condition to rachel coming back into the house is that  she can't see brendon.

and TL didn't i mention to you that this may be something l to the effect of last year when nat  got p/b  and opened it  and it was her  b/f who proposed to her ??

:ugot

I am not liking this at all!!

if brendon proposes to her on nat TV i will just give up! :iok

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »
Yes, you did mention Natalie and her BF but she only got a proposal, a make believe ring from a twist tie and dinner.  This is more evil than last year. 24 hours of enduring Rachel for the HGs.

We wanted drama! WE GET DRAMA!

(Not to mention nightmares for Ugot!) I'm sorry ugot.. I really am.  :teddy

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 05:52:33 PM »
Now the million dollar question is what did Brendon win in order of opening the pandora's box like Matt getting the diamond power of veto.

Any guesses, anybody?

My guess will be two weeks free from the block but can't compete in HOH or vetos.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2010, 06:08:37 PM »
LMAO--- this is great -- BB is finally giving this show a little drama.  I really want Britney up when Ragan comes off the block.  She needs to go.  I sooo hope Brendon does not put up Matt.  Cuz he'll use his power and put up Kathy and she'll be out.  What a waste of an week this would turn into. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 06:12:49 PM »
Now the million dollar question is what did Brendon win in order of opening the pandora's box like Matt getting the diamond power of veto.

Any guesses, anybody?

My guess will be two weeks free from the block but can't compete in HOH or vetos.

My guess? 24 hours alone in the Jury House! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 06:14:49 PM »
If it had been anyone else voted out first, BB wouldn't have brought them back. Rachel = drama and that's what BB wants. Poor Ragan......... (:;)
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2010, 06:21:27 PM »
Someone mentioned Michelle losing her HOH last season because she told someone she was putting them on the block. Then why don't Brendon lose his HOH since he told Britt he was putting her up? Well BBAD should be awesome tonight because I am sure that Rachel knowing she only has 24 hours will be on the rampage, she has nothing to lose, she doesn't need votes.

I first thought that kathy was throwing comps too, but from what I hear about the POV, she did terrible....again. Sorry, she is nice but she doesn't deserve to be there. She is also sucking up to Brendon too. Yea, Enzo and Hayden are, but they are not a true alliance with him. I am ready for kathy to go. I am a Brigade fan and it would be better if Brittany goes and I know Mat probably wouldn't put her up just cause it would be so suspicous, but how great would it be for Brendon not to get his way again because of Matt!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2010, 06:28:50 PM »
Michelle was no longer HOH because one of her nominees (Chima) left the house and therefore her HOH was over.  I think BB was planning a double eviction anyway, so instead made it two shorter HOH's, because once again one of her nominees (Chima) left the house!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2010, 06:40:34 PM »
Seems like there was a video by Rach about PB, maybe something about a 24 hour vacation in the JH, and of course BR would jump at that, not realizing that he would be alone there LOLOLOL.  Priceless if true

I want BR to replace Ragan with Matt, then Matt will use his DPOV and put Kathy up and she'll be gone.  She has done nothing, won nothing, and doesn't deserve to go further.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
Matt talking about how it sounds like his goodbye video was selectively chopped up.

This is why CBS sucks at covering this show, we all know, those who follow the feeds, and watch them, that CBS is portraying something totally different than what's going on in certain situations in the house.

sorry for opinionating
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2010, 07:18:19 PM »
 :waves:you guys amaze me with what you remember from past seasons....I was just wondering how many pandoras box ("PB") were there last season.  was there not two...the one with Nat and her boyfriend, but was it PB when the money was raining down from the sky...or was that the same one?  was not jeff (or somebody) not able to be let out until somone let him out and nat left him there so she could get money?  I think I am getting things a little mixed up..can one of you wonderful people clarify this? :duno:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2010, 07:24:30 PM »
Didn't Dan also get to spend some time with a member of the jury house?  He won an afternoon out, but didn't take any of the current houseguest, he took a jury member.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2010, 07:32:21 PM »
Didn't Jordan share her hoh with Michele and even allow her to have her pictures in there since she had a short hoh?

I think she did at that! You have a good memory.  :tup:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2010, 07:49:53 PM »
Didn't Dan also get to spend some time with a member of the jury house?  He won an afternoon out, but didn't take any of the current houseguest, he took a jury member.

Dan got his pick of any member of the jury to share an afternoon with...he picked michelle (I think that was her name..the one who cried all the time) because he knew she really was not on his side...It obviously worked out for him...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2010, 09:55:35 PM »
what would really truely blow is if Brendon gave up his HOH for  Rachel to be back in the house.. and he's in the JH and NOT coming back!!

It's like she's holding court/ HOH nom thing again.. and she can tell these people in the house a hard core lie and they wouldnt' know the difference!

ohh i just shutter on that being the real deal here! :hides

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2010, 11:00:16 PM »
God damn. I hook up the feeds for the first time in a few days (I'm over the grief) and I need to be put in a straight jacket and whisked right to a padded cell. The first thing I see is Rachel in the HOH room.

I'm thinking she's going to help control Brendon again tonight. WHY DOES CBS HATE US?

EDIT: Just saw that there's no Brendon tonight but yes to Rachel. Still... Why do you do this, CBS? I can't even.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2010, 11:08:56 PM »
The worst is over :lol:, now they are playing nice. Hurry up! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
I'm sorry Mandoli...  :teddy 

:ghug:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2010, 11:17:19 PM »
I thought... Oh, cool. We're saved. Then she laughed and that was it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2010, 02:20:36 AM »
OMG.OMG.OMG.  I was right there with you, Mandoli.  I get about 15 minutes in for the first time all season, and then there's the "Be Right Back" screen.....for what felt like forever. 

And then there's Rachel...on my computer screen. 

Holy freakin' cow.

I haven't been this glued to the screen since ED battled Zach for 8 hours in the Final Three.

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2010, 02:39:13 AM »
for anyone with the live feeds a very good flashback

8-15
12am big bro time all feeds

(Big fight)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2010, 06:59:04 AM »
rach is twisted.. from  the get go with her manic /narscistic  behavior she's been on a freaking trip like she IS back in the game.. going afte rragan and  britney

she wants brit/mat and ragan out so she took everything and twisted it to make others believe  that.  first ragan.. then matt didn't let her trap him with anything  as far as information and then she  went for brit..

she's laying the ground work for the votes on thurs.  so that everyone will run to brendon if/when he comes back

rach knows to go after the weak emotional players.. cuz someone else would shut her down.. so first ragan now brit

everyones downfall was that they just opened up and gave her the information she wanted instead of doing the avoidance stuff..

good  game play by those who know that she's after them would have been you're not here anymore  :boot:  im not talking game to you.. I'll take that chance of  not getting your JH vote.