Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422812 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2010, 07:03:34 AM »
Rachel's whisper (and more) revealed......she said "Get them"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Rachel-1021897.aspx
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2010, 08:37:52 AM »
Just an observation....evveryone dogs Rachel for playing emotional, and she does, but whta about Regan and Britney....when are these people gonna realize that Rachel basically represents two jury votes......Hayden and enzo or playing well by placating both Brendan and Rachel.....

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2010, 08:54:50 AM »
Just an observation....evveryone dogs Rachel for playing emotional, and she does, but whta about Regan and Britney....when are these people gonna realize that Rachel basically represents two jury votes......Hayden and enzo or playing well by placating both Brendan and Rachel.....

Regan and Britney are not comparable to Rachel. Rachel is obnoxious, much more immature, and her personality is such that makes her very polarizing. Regan and Britney are emotional humans, and they certainly aren't perfect, but no where near as bad as Rachel.

:groan:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2010, 10:33:59 AM »
hate rach bren enzo

dont like:  hayden anymore and lane is on the fence now

like ragan brit and then in last "like"  matt.

I just have no words for kathy..  one day she's this! and then next day she's that! .. :lol: she'll probably win!! :lol3:

matt started off bad with the lie but has played a good game and he IS playing all sides of the house.. but he never denied that when r/b had thier COURT  HOUSE HANGING meeting.

brit is mouthy..  but she's pulling her own weight by winning comps so she's  playing well in my book

ragan  was nuetral with the  chatter for me.. and the comps i knew why he chucked them to matt.. "no blood on hands" good game play for him and when he needed to he won POV for himself.. thus good game player.

rach/ bren talk about peoples sexuality and  BOOM you are under my shoe. :ugot

I  just cant understand what  sexual preference has to do with anything.  but yet these self proposed intelligent beings(r/b) think that  it's ok to bash gay people. and yet rach talks about kissing girls!! what a hypocrite! (:;)

I hope brendon replaces ragan with matt and  matt puts up enzo and enzo is out the  door! I do not like his game play.. "meow meow" in my book means you play like a :peek (where's boss lady?? )

P :-X

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2010, 10:36:15 AM »
Today is going to be an interesting day. Brendon will be back and I would not be surprised if everybody will be up his ass feeding him info from yesterday with Rachel.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2010, 10:38:00 AM »
I agree with ugot 1000%!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2010, 10:40:30 AM »
IMO brendon has a short fuse and with everyone trying to run to him to say crap i bet the ones that dont say anythijng will be  in the safest postion!

and ragan is safe no matter what since he's  golden POV and matt could care less cuz he's Diamond POV

so crappers will be enzo top of list.. brit, kathy  lane, hayden in that order

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2010, 10:41:50 AM »
finally i have a fan!! :wohoo:

:lolmao:

thank cookie! :lol3:

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2010, 10:45:54 AM »
What a difference a day makes!

But I have a question (or 3) . . . does Brendon actually think he is in an alliance with Enzo and Hayden?  Do Enzo and Hayden actually believe that Brendon thinks he is in an alliance with them?  Or is that just a line that they fed Rachel?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2010, 10:59:35 AM »
 not sure what brendon believes since he's still blinded by rachel..

what we got to see was brief.. but still dorkish ya know??  so i think brendon's actions are unknown to all cept what we will see in the DR come today

enzo and hayden were stringing brendon along as a side allaince so they never had TRUE intentions of being in a real allaince with brendon.. but now enzo is all uppity about matt not spending time with him(sounds familiar????) jealous much enzo? :meow:\

I think hayden is gonna get  torpedo'd by his associated with enzo and brendon.

I think hayden believes him and enzo have a REAL allaince now  outside of the bro-gag

sorry last thing on feeding rachel: she eats it all up!  :lol:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
The nomination ceremony POV ceremony will be interesting. Brendon has told Matt and Britney that he wouldnt put them on the block. Now Rachel has made alliances with all the other people in the house for Brendon...lol.  It will be intersting when Brendon gets back.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 12:04:28 PM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2010, 12:28:35 PM »
I do think that Brendon believes there is an alliance between him, Hayden and Enzo. Yea, Enzo hasn't won anything, but he is still playing a good game if his paranoia doesn't ruin it for him. I'm not one of those people who think winning comps is the most important game play, look at Rachel, Ms. 2 HOH's, she is gone already. I was a huge Enzo fan, but now I have gravitated towards Lane. Brendon is an idiot, he believes anything anyone tells him. I wouldn't mind seeing Kathy go home, she is on my last nerve. Used to like her to, but now she is sucking up to Rachel big time. I wouldn't care if she didn't win anything, but can't stand how she acts. I get so sick of people talking about "integrity" in this game. If you care about integrity and always doing what is right, you shouldn't even be in this game.

Also, does anyone know if Britt did say to Rachel that she thought Enzo was the sab or did Rachel make that up for more drama?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »
I do think that Brendon believes there is an alliance between him, Hayden and Enzo. Yea, Enzo hasn't won anything, but he is still playing a good game if his paranoia doesn't ruin it for him. I'm not one of those people who think winning comps is the most important game play, look at Rachel, Ms. 2 HOH's, she is gone already. I was a huge Enzo fan, but now I have gravitated towards Lane. Brendon is an idiot, he believes anything anyone tells him. I wouldn't mind seeing Kathy go home, she is on my last nerve. Used to like her to, but now she is sucking up to Rachel big time. I wouldn't care if she didn't win anything, but can't stand how she acts. I get so sick of people talking about "integrity" in this game. If you care about integrity and always doing what is right, you shouldn't even be in this game.

Also, does anyone know if Britt did say to Rachel that she thought Enzo was the sab or did Rachel make that up for more drama?

That same ? has been bothering me too. Does anyone know if Roach made that lie up or is Brit covering it up?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »

same here!! This season is the weirdest one i have ever seen in so many ways.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »
Is it just me or what? Im feeling this roach coming back into the house is not fair to the other players. I get Natalie had a visitor but he didnt interact with the hg's. Like who is this chick to come back like shes got some power. and the hgs are just as sickening.."well Rachael wants matt up and brit and Ragan" hello- like she is GONE! she has no power!! ugh i just want to reach in the screen and chock them all. lol

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »
Brendon is back but not saying much...then wbrb. A secret til the show maybe?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 03:12:07 PM by karma »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2010, 03:14:08 PM »
does anyone know ....if matt goes up...he's coming off but who will he replace up on the block. Sorry but these hg's change story's so quick,  im not up to date on the latest plan.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »
Is it just me or what? Im feeling this roach coming back into the house is not fair to the other players. I get Natalie had a visitor but he didnt interact with the hg's. Like who is this chick to come back like shes got some power. and the hgs are just as sickening.."well Rachael wants matt up and brit and Ragan" hello- like she is GONE! she has no power!! ugh i just want to reach in the screen and chock them all. lol
I totally agree, Karma. She was voted out, she should have NO impact on the game until she helps to decide the winner by jury vote. This did change the game, and that is unfair to the remaining houseguests. I now find it quite suspicious that Brenden won HOH. Those ropes couldn't have all been knotted the exact same way for each houseguest - perhaps his had less knots or was otherwise less difficult to untangle? He was WAY too ahead of everyone else, and we know he is not that good. Then Julie told us that we may not have seen the last of Rachel in the house......was this all set up in advance knowing that Brenden would win HOH?
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2010, 04:15:43 PM »
Out of the players left, what do you feel each person's approach to the game is?

Brenden: Scattered, tries hard when back is to the wall
Enzo: Befriends everyone, and is playing from a social standpoint, holding back in challenges
Regan: Wanna be expert of the game, tries to be social, afraid to get blood on hands
Kathy: Reserved, weak in challenges, hanging on due to her weakness
Lane: Not gonna say much to the people he doesn't feel he's in an alliance with, doesn't act on emotions
Britney: Lie if she has to, try hard in most challenges, be true to her perceived alliance
Hayden: Playing the social game hard, holding back in challenges
Matt: Manipulate at all costs.

To me this seems like a season of social players more than anything.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2010, 05:54:42 PM »
I do not like Rachel any more than most of you guys do..she is a narcistic drama queen who is the most self unaware person I have ever been exposed to....I agree that the HOH comp was geared for Brendan to win and that BB wanted the drama and the ratings that Rachel will bring in......people do love to hate her.....I do not like the fact that she was trying to hurt regan by commenting on his sexual orientation that is the most disgusting thing she has done.....

Regan has no shot at winning this game becaue he did let her get to him....If i was on the show I would hopefully not kiss rachel or brendans ass but I would try to be as respectful as I could be because they are two jury members who will vote as one...

Brendan best move would be to put up britney because this house is due for a quiz and I think she will smoke everyone....if Brendan puts up Matt then DPOV is in play and he will almost positively put kathy on the block and she will go home......that will cause a little drama because the brigade are already losing trust in him and that will just draw a larger wedge in the brigade.....

Since I do not really have a favorite here is what I hope happens (only because it wil shake up the hosue the most) Brendan puts up matt, DPOV used and he places either Hayden or enzo as his replacement....I know that would not happen but it would sure shake things up.

Lastly,  I think that Kathy is almost cathcing on to matts DPOV (not that specifically-just that something is up with him) but she has commented two days in a row about how he is not nervous or stressed out and I beleive she called him cocky to rachel yesterday....

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2010, 05:58:55 PM »
I totally agree, Karma. She was voted out, she should have NO impact on the game until she helps to decide the winner by jury vote. This did change the game, and that is unfair to the remaining houseguests. I now find it quite suspicious that Brenden won HOH. Those ropes couldn't have all been knotted the exact same way for each houseguest - perhaps his had less knots or was otherwise less difficult to untangle? He was WAY too ahead of everyone else, and we know he is not that good. Then Julie told us that we may not have seen the last of Rachel in the house......was this all set up in advance knowing that Brenden would win HOH?

Wow Pumpkin, been thinking that the whole time but knew I would get a Brendon fan out there saying "you guys were the ones making fun of Brendon complaining about the comps for people with big feet". Thanks for saying it first!!  :lol3: Anyway, I told my husband before the comp that I guaranteed him that Brendon would win. They knew which rope he was going to get and it would be easy to fix the knots looser or not as many......I hope he puts Matt up and he puts Britt up and she goes. He probably won't because he doesn't want to make ragan mad and it would show his true alliance with the Brigade. I am ready for them to come out. If they come out and Britt is gone, they are left to deal with Brendon, Ragan and Kathy. I don't think he will though because Brendon and Ragan could come together and do some damage before they make it to final 4, plus Enzo and Hayden are sitting pretty with 2 alliances.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
Is anyone else watching golf instead of BB????
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline FrayedEnds

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2010, 07:29:09 PM »
yep...and now 60 minutes  :'(

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »
this is what i think of that........ :groan: :meow:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2010, 09:06:19 PM »
Big rumor on the internet that Annie has confided that her disclosure that there were "lifelong friends" in the house is a complete lie that she made up as the saboteur.