Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

<< < (3/283) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: Soapchick on August 14, 2010, 01:34:30 PM ---Gosh, I haven't had a chance to watch and feeds for bit. Took a trip home to visit the family. When did Bren and Brit become so chummy?  :keeta: Wasn't expecting that. :faint:

--- End quote ---

They are not chummy at all. They are totally BSing each other and trying to get info out of the other.

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 14, 2010, 01:22:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: karma on August 14, 2010, 12:18:21 PM ---thats odd. There are no updaters on the live feeds right now....

--- End quote ---

Sometimes our updaters have to reboot or drop off, answer a phone. We'd love it if someone notices no updates and jumps in to help!  :tup:

--- End quote ---

I would be a waste time trying to update. It takes me forever to transcribe. I think the updaters do a fabulous job. Guess everyone isnt made for it. but the ones who do are greatly appreciated!! :hearts: :hearts:

TexasLady:
Thanks Karma. I know the updaters appreciate your comments. :ghug:

Even a one sentence summation is welcome if someone comes riding to the rescue.  :horsey:

CzarRufus:
I really believe that Brenda thinks he's the only one playing this game and everyone is just going with the flow and has been since the beginning. His ego and stupidity are at an all time high. I cant wait til the brigade takes him out and all is revealed to him.

--- Quote from: CzarRufus on August 14, 2010, 02:27:49 PM ---I really believe that Brenda thinks he's the only one playing this game and everyone is just going with the flow and has been since the beginning. His ego and stupidity are at an all time high. I cant wait til the brigade takes him out and all is revealed to him.

--- End quote ---

These people arent the brightest bulbs in the pack....good thing they have an education under the belt...or not!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version