Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/13/10  (Read 89212 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 8/13/10
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2010, 02:37:19 PM »
Regan thinks the show "damages" is "amazing".

another plane overhead
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2010, 02:40:24 PM »

Regan on the ground, they are discussing various movies. Interesting to see how well they are getting along with Brenden, it seems genuine.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2010, 02:44:18 PM »

Brenden and Britney are doing the lions share of the talking now. Getting along well, tons of movie talk, they seem to have similar tastes.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2010, 02:49:06 PM »
LD is over they got the smaller table. they all say the house stinks too! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2010, 02:50:38 PM »
they all high 5 each other  in a group effort..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:37 PM »
3/4 ragan heads to the HN room and matt heads ther too.. all feeds though stay on the kitchen crew..

:waves: rip & nuala

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2010, 02:51:53 PM »

Lane appears to be asleep, along with Kathy, Hayden, and Matt who were already asleep. Regan still on the ground, appears to be trying to sleep.

Now the "We'll be right back" screen appears.

Live feed came back on for 1 second about 1 minute after WBRB screen appeared, everyone was up, walked in and they are all sitting at the table with oranges in a bowl in the middle:

Back on again, Brenden: "one of us is walking away with half a million dollars" "look to your left look to the right, one is the saboteur"

All of the houseguests put their hands in the middle of their new smaller table and they gave it a "whoooooooooa big brother"

Neat:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2010, 02:52:39 PM »
the oustide is covered still in feathers. brendon heads out back and grabs a bag of somethng

3/4 move to havenot room w/ ragan

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »

Regan goes to have not room by himself.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »
Matt goes into have not room to talk to Regan.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2010, 02:56:54 PM »
Regan telling Matt about his conversation with Brenden, tells Matt that he tried to convince Brenden that him and Matt were big reasons why he didn't leave originally.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: August 13, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »
3/4 move to jumanji room lane teases matt that we are voting you out 

matt then goes to taj and talks to hayden and he gives a tiger woods fist pump and says thanks

matt now in HN room . that table is totally unfair to bigger people

ragan yeah.. i had a talk w/ brendon and i said basically what i said to you.. talk stops cuz they hear someone in the other room

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »
Enzo walks in to interrupt the conversation between Matt and Regan.

Enzo talks about how he's "so out of it today"

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »
Britney and Brenden in HOH alone

Enzo, Regan and Matt in have not room

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2010, 02:59:15 PM »
on feeds 1/2 brit up ther to talk w/ brendon..  brit checking out  brendon's neice and brendon says my niece is really fat and that she feaeds her stuff she shouldn't be having

brit im suprprised that you dont get on her.

bren she is stubborn.

brit talks aobut the HOH letter being nice and brendon talks about his sister having a BS
 and stuff. and he says he didnt' want to get a letter that would be dissappointing to them.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
Enzo talking about how disappointed he is in his own performance.

I'm gonna focus on Brenden and Britney, Brenden apologizes to Britney for what he said, Britney sounds like she wants to cry, says she "understands".

Brenden saying his actions were based on his love for Rachel.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2010, 03:01:30 PM »
Britney is breaking down.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2010, 03:05:02 PM »
bren all that aside.. personal stuff i want to apologize for what i said .. im sorry for saying what i did that im in love w/ rach

brit i understand.. even with my GB message i said that it wasn't personal and that you were doing it for rach but im gonna stand up for myself

bren im sorry i said the stuff about nick

brit is crying and said that's what hurt me.. and dont think in a million yers that nick would  cheat on you  it was me just getting oin your head..

brit it worked.and  im not  taking anything personal but  you wouldn't want nanyone to talk to your niece or sister like that

bren you're right.. im nuts for how i was and being the first person to want to get myself voting out

brit  i know i have  done things that embarrasesed my family and some of my actions

bren no it's ok

bren i thought you guys were smarter than that knowing tht when you hear hammering at 3 am it wasn't gonna be quizes
 brit.. i wasn't against rach. i was ther for her.. and me being associated with ragan was interpreted wrong.. and we all thought that it was gonna be quizes and she was soo good.. and i  studied alot..   and you demaged me mentally but the house said they wanted  her out cuz  she was steller on the quizes..

WBRB flash

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »

Britney explains that she wanted Rachel out because Rachel hasn't missed a quiz question yet and Britney wanted to win HOH. Brenden "I thought you would have been smart enough to know when they were hammering out there til 10/11 that it wasn't gonna be a quiz"

Brenden claims "that wasn't me it was a gameplaying move because I wanted Rachel to stay"

Brenden basically blaming everything he did on a strategic move to get him kicked out, implying that Britney laughing at him had nothing to do with it other than giving him the opportunity to turn everyone on him.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2010, 03:07:43 PM »
Brenden just claimed "sorry it was just me being emotional"

Strategic, emotional? which is it?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #245 on: August 13, 2010, 03:08:08 PM »
brit i appreciate you apologizing

bren rach didn't know what i was gonna do at teh POV and  she didn't knwo what i did at the hammock

WBRB flash

brit i know you were upset that i couldn';t usew the POV but i COULDNT USE IT

bren im not playing the game to get vengance i got vengance by putting you guys as have nots and that was ****ty.. but

bren i came in her alone and then i wasn't and now i am

brit  i rreally liked rach

bren anytime  i would say something bad about brit rach would stick up for you and then  when rach geniune liked you i had to give you a shot.. and that ws the girl i loved.. and she felt like people abaonded her in the house.. im really emotional and a senstive guys.  but not as  much as a girl

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #246 on: August 13, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
Britney explains that her relationship with Regan started after Kristen left because "Regan didn't have Kristen".

Britney: "Me and Regan have motivating talks, and we talk about family (her voice broke up for a second)."

Britney: "It got way out of proportion because Regan and Rachel weren't even like arguing, and Regan was just telling his side..."

Brenden interrupts: "I know I know it was just hard for Rachel...."

:groan:

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #247 on: August 13, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »
Brenden: "I wanted to go out there 5 minutes later and apologize, but I had to look like a douche bag so I could get voted out, and like the worst thing is I didn't get voted out, I know it's sad that I even thought those thoughts but I would go back and do it again for Rachel."

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: August 13, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »
back on 3/4 matt enzo and ragan are in the have not room.. matt is tell enzo what he said to brendon

enoz throws in some side bar unrelated coments..

matt im not saying anything  but that im a competitor.. and that if i make it next week  i will competing and yoj wont be and that if you keep me off then i will remeber that and if not i will remmeber that too.. i just put it in his head ..

matt and then he told me  he woould tell me what his   nom,s are.. but i dont believe tht since he's not allowe to tell me

mat i really didnt' say much.. he did say that he knows it wasn't his fault that rach was voted out..

matt i hope next week is a DE

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #249 on: August 13, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »
Brenden: "I'm surprised nobody voted me out, with all of the banging out there I thought people would think it was gonna be a physical challenge...."

skip forward 1 minute

Britney: "Regardless, I don't want to walk on egg shells, I don't want to be miserable, I just like want it to be a good atmosphere in the house...."

Brenden implies that next week he anticipates it being a quiz and a skill challenge, and tells Britney that she will be a target. Brenden appears to be possibly giving a reason why she might go up.