Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/30/10  (Read 78882 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/30/10
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
bren/brit leave..  rach alone to deal with kristen
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #276 on: July 30, 2010, 04:15:56 PM »
Enzo in the bedroom, he's talking about all the alliances. They got Annie out of dere..

Lane says he said what he did because Kathy was in there. They wanted me to drop names, but I didn't say ****.

Matt: I hate that he's even UP there. WTF.

Lane: Whatever you heard was a lie. What you heard was from Andrew. I know he was upset. I told him that you did put a big X on your back, later on I want to take you out. They were fine with that. Personally I think you have something good going on.

Enzo: And I'll take him out of here. You know they are both together.

Matt: I'm not talking to her if he's up there. I'm closer to Ragan so sooner or later I'll know WTF is going on.

Lane: I don't talk to Kristen. When I found out they were kissing I was like what the F.

Enzo says he doesn't believe it.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #277 on: July 30, 2010, 04:21:05 PM »
kristen hey i just came up to say its just a gmae and im not gonna say im sorrry.. im not gonna apologize cuz thats not gonna change thngs .. i was one of the  ones that was not gunning for you

rach you said i you wer gonna put us u-p

kris no i didn't .

rach well thats not how i took it or you said it

rach i thought we were friends, you distant  yorself from me

kristen i was with kathy,

rach i tried to talk to you.. yo never  did

rach i was hurt

kjristen im sorry for that

rach i don't know what you wer trying to  accomplish in that game..

kris i saw a pattern and i went with that

rach every time yo played you put me up every time.. and you looked at me MEAN while you were doing it

kris.. i think we  were both doing that

rach  screaming now.. i put you in my blog week 2..  we were freinds..  now  you went to totally ditching me and you said you were gonna do  what the hose wants

karis i knoew exactly how i said that.. i was hones6t.. i didn't want  you to take what i said the wrong way.. look at what andrew did to me.. i never wanted to target you at all..

rach the wya you are portaying it is that you want to be the only girl in the game

kris no that's not what i want.. i saw you aas a strong ppayer and i thought you canand i could be together at the end

rach why would you target me!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2010, 04:24:00 PM »
Kris and Rachel:

Rachel every time you played you put me up! Rachel and Brendon. You looked at me every time.

Kris: Ok I did. I wasn't targeting you for no reason.

Rachel: I was best friend with you. Ragan and Kristen. I don't know what happened. You totally dissed me.

Kris: my exact words were I know what the house wants. I was just honest! Look what happened with Andrew, things change every day. I've never wanted to target you. You know eventually we would have partnered up. I saw you as a strong player, make it to the end. That's all I'm going to say.

Rach: why would you target me then? Say all those things to me?

Kris: But the look on your face, you put me and Hayden up. when I was attacked by Andrew in the living room. I felt like you were really PO'd at me. I thought Andrew was scheming about me.  I understand why you would put me up but I've never been after you.

Rach: I thought the last people would be you and me going head to head.

Kris: honestly I didn't have my head on straight I was still thinking about Andrew.

Rach: Then you are saying you wouldn't put me and Brendon up?

Kris: I would have just kept to myself. When someone suspects my integrity, then I blew up.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »
krsi. you pout me up with hayden  and he got out

rach yeah cuz the minute hayden won he put me and bren up

kris i felt  your reaction after andrew sis what he did.. and i think that's whne it stated cuz of the way you looked at me and if you want ot put me up fine then ill do my best..

rach i thought you could have rally won HOH.

kris my head was in a world wind in that comp.. i wasn't thinking striaght

rach you are telling me right now that if you won you wouldn't have put me  and bren up

kris no

rach or me and brit

krist no

rach what was that  about after the vcomp all that pent uip anger..

kris if you didn't blow up in face i wouldn't have gotten like that im mnot a confrontational person.. i didn't want  it to be like that

rach well it is now. and  now every time i do something i have to fight to stay in here..kris is me hayden and ragan won you wouldn't have been up..  i thinnkk we are playing a didffenct game  personally.

kris you do what yo want and i respect yor decision

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #280 on: July 30, 2010, 04:26:49 PM »
rch i felt very threatened when you treated me like crap last week

kris why didnt you come and talk to me

kris.. kathy needs somebody ther with her. just like you and bren needed each toehr..  and there are sometimes that i  dont see that  and you need to come to me and say it..  that ws the dwonfall  tween me and andwer.. cuz i  think adrew deserved to be here.. adn i saw that kathy need43d me to be ther for her this week cuz you weren't there and she wa there for you the week  berfore

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: July 30, 2010, 04:29:02 PM »
rachel puss face I don't understand your logic on wher you are coming from and how you do things

kris if peopel dont come to me and tell me they have a problem with me then i have no clue..  it's just the way i am.. it's something on a personal level i struggle with.. i apologize you feel secluded and i was just ther for someone that was on the block

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #282 on: July 30, 2010, 04:31:26 PM »
Kris: I think we are playing a different game. If you put me up, I'll respect your decision.

Rach: Why didn't you come talk to me?

Kris: Maybe it was because, Kathy needs someone with her when things happen like that. There have been times when you need someone. Maybe people need to come to me. It needs to be said. That was my downfall with Andrew. That's why it was so F'd up. It blew up in my face. I was there with Kathy. You weren't there for her but you were the week before. It was the situation in the house. Honestly if I were in the house, it was a dumb thing to do. I would never do anything on purpose. I won't try to change your decision. Do what you want to do. I was never after you.

Rach: I don't understand your position.

Kris: It's not because I'm not a tin man, I'm not a warm person. If you don't come to me, then I don't understand. She talks about a friend who she nearly lost because she didn't go to the person.

Rach: I'm so secluded but the reason I wasn't hanging out with Kathy so much was because of Brendon, she kept asking me if Brendon was going to send her home. I have way too many emotion's. I couldn't say yes, I'm going to make him vote a certain way. I didn't know if you were mad at me.

Kris: it was Andrew, I didn't know the way you were going to vote. I never had any issues with you. The air was bad in the room. I had to attack Andrew and let people say things that were mostly untrue.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: July 30, 2010, 04:32:57 PM »
rach the reason i  wan't hanging out with kathy last week i told her i  had a diffent opinio than brend0on and she kept aksing me if i ws gonna vote her out. i can't handle the emotional part. i just couldnt tell her that i wasn't gonna keep her

kris we never even talked aobut you it ws more about andrew and what the hosue was gonna do and the only thing we may have said was  thinking aobut which way you were gonna vote and that's why i blew up .. the air was bad in the room and that was only to defend me adn to defend things that  wwere mostly false

rach that's another you and hyaden are like close and have a relationship.

kris we like each other and i would do anything for him but i thinkj eveyone knew that  already.. i would never be stupid with something in the room.. thats what blows my mnd i do have common sense.. w

rach why hide it

kris ther is nothing to hide.. i like him we decided togetehr  we want to be in this game..  we don't ant to go about it that way.. and now its backfirring on me and be like whaever.. cuz look at what happened to me anyway

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #284 on: July 30, 2010, 04:34:03 PM »
kris and i don't know how long i stay in the house but i don't ever want that to happene again

rach i don't even know what was said  :lies:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2010, 04:38:16 PM »
rach i was really mad that you kept putting me up on that challenge

kris you kept putting me up.  and who was left

rch it was like a litteral boxing match..

kris you put me up too..

rach the more yo put me up then i was gonna put you up

kristen it was a mutual thing rach.  logic is gonna tell me to put you up against someoen els

rach you have to undrstand too kristen that  if someone is gonna mess with me and my man ::graon:

rach i dont understand your comment.. when i asked you  if you weere gonna put me up

kris  i said tht i had a mind of my own i wsa not going to  do what the house was going do.. i have been playing a didffert game than anyone else in this game i came in all defensive.. i haven't been able to  prove myself in any of the comps..  only 4 people have won stuff and 9 other people are not floaters.. i am not a floater i am very up froont and i try my best and if that drives me out of the hosue so be it. i never meant for it to blow out of propotion  .

kristen i guess we are both defensive people ..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: July 30, 2010, 04:39:18 PM »
Kris: I would never be so stupid to do things with other people in the room.

Rach: Why would you hide it? There's nothing wrong with it.

Kris: I didn't hide but we decided together that we wouldn't let people know we were together. I should have just said we're together. I don't want to argue ever again.

Rach: I can't tell you what was said, I don't even know what was said. I could have called you a lemon head. I don't know.\

Kris: I'm a very defensive person. I thought ok, you are after me. I could feel the tension in the air. I was distracted. Then we played the game and it got worse. (PP)

Rachel brings up that they all put her up every time. The more they put her up the more she put them up.

Kris: it wasn't like a mutual thing. It was a logical thing.

Rach: You have to understand when someone gets between me and my man. I just don't understand your comment. I asked you who you would put up.

Kris: I told you I would do is what the house wants to do. But I'm not going to do what the house wants me to do. ??? It's all backfiring on me. I feel like I haven't had a chance to redeem myself. I haven't played in any comps. I am not a floater. I'm very upfront. If that drives me out of the house. We're both defensive people. You want to protect your allies. I want to protect the people in my life in and out of the house. I NEVER thought you were a threat. I do sincerely apologize if you felt ignored, I never meant to do that.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »
Kris: You two are very strong. That's why people are after you.

Rach: You and Hayden no one would put you up. Well after yesterday.

Kris: There are some people who are. Do what's best for you. I don't want to argue with you ever again. I was still heated last night when you and Brendon apologized. I felt very attacked, the manner in which things were said. I thought they were lies.

Rach wants to know why she fell off in the comp.

Kris: I was standing the other way when Kathy fell off. You know I wouldn't throw a comp to not be a have-not. I'm a competitor. I would never do that. My idea was completely retarded. it was just the way it happened. I respect you as a person, what ever you do. Whatever you do I'm going to take in HUGE consideration.

Rach: you have to understand that I will take that into consideration too.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
krsiten it goes both ways.. but i do aplogize  if i made you feel secluded..

rach i feel if i keep you in this house youa re gonna  put me up next week

kris.. it's tit for tat..thats how i think this game shou;d be  played  but  no one in this house has played that uz you guys have won back to back to back

kristen you do what is right and best for you.. thats what this game is about .. it could be the worst or the smartest..  i don';t want to argue ever again and im sorry about last week

and the reason i didn't accept the apologies from last nite i was still heated and alot of the theings were public apoloigies..  whentehr it was something you heardor what was said..  and how you percieve them.. i felt very attacked or the manor in which tey were saiad ws not true

rach can you expelain one more thing to me.. why dod you fall off that board comp so easily give me a freaking break

kristen i was  facing the wall kathy was doing the same strategy..i would never throw a comp

rach swear?

kris swear on my mothers life.. i didn't throw it on purpose.... deep down what ever happeend i don't think apologies is needed.. im a rational person and ill take what edver you do in huge concideration and i thinkn you know what i mean

rach i do know .. i  was really upset. and ragan can say that he's not comoing for me a million times but still i don;t feel safe.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2010, 04:46:37 PM »
rach this jury is responsible partially because of me.. im at a point  that i do deserve the respect from peopel in this game ..  even in POV i have came in second

kristen i dont ever put someopen down down  even if i don't like them if they wown..

rach bren and i fight really hard..

rach i bet lane  even though he said that he woudn't if he won hOH he would put me  and bren up

krs yo have to be able to see thru people.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: July 30, 2010, 04:47:26 PM »
rach especially winning 2 hoh's..

kris go with your gut.. my gut is always right.. do what is right and best for you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
kris i think we are both defensive and don't like being like that I'll do it but i don't like ti.. and i understand this game  makes you  do act and think differently

rach i know

kris it was strickly what happened  in that room  and on live tv was devastating me.. i was calling andrew out out there.. i was talking stright to andrew .. i think you and brendon felt partially attacxked that day.. i can repeat it over and over but i think the air was just bad that day.. maybe it was an automaitc defense  mechnism. it's just  how i have been all my life

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2010, 04:50:11 PM »
Kris: I probably wouldn't put you up. I told you that I wouldn't put up anyone strong in this game.

Rach: The people that are left are because of the decisions I've made. I'm at a point in this game, I'm having to make the decisions.

Kris: I have a lot of respect for people who win, and if you are the minority I respect that.

Rach: If Brendon or I hadn't won, we'd be nominated. Lane sits there and says I wouldn't put you up but I think he would, I don't know.

Kris: In this game you have to know who would put you up.

Rach: You have to have people you can trust.

Kris: Go with your gut Rachel! Go with your gut. I'm telling you that as someone who could be up there. Do what you think is best. I wish things didn't get the way they did, we are both defensive people, it's situational. I don't want it to every get like that ever again. I never meant to hurt you, what happened to me on live tv hurt me.
From the reaction from you and from the rest of the room. You and Brendon got attacked and the air was just bad. Maybe you weren't thinking bad of me. I've been defensive my whole entire life.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »
Rachel is reiterating that people kept putting her up there. She doesn't even remember hitting the HOH button. Kris says normally she would have been happy for her, she hopes she will consider that.

Rach: I do know that.

Kris: Brendon never said anything. She thinks Andrew just took that and ran to B/R. I told Kathy in the beginning that she didn't have her vote, but she saw Andrew turning on her. It's not his personality. He holds it in, then cries. It didn't add up to her. Don't apologize to her, it didn't make any sense, now they have this situation

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2010, 04:55:19 PM »
rach i don't remember what i was saying i was like shaking and thought i hit the worng button.. and i don't even know what i sadi ..i think it was  "floaters grab yor life jhackets she planned saying that from  last wek! :lies

kristen if things didn't happene the wwya thye did i would have been happy for you

rach i dont know what andrew said to you about me and brendon

kristen he never said anything aobut you guys.,., i think he felt threatened  by me spending time with kathy.. and i told andrew that kathy knowss that she didn't have my vote and i saw andrew turning on me and it backfired. and all that happened.. he holds it all in and  blows up and cries

kristen  i dont knwo why he apologized to me in private and then in the gorou[ and then he does this to me.. ewell he's not here anymore and it doesn't mater and now we have this situation

rach i don't kow what to do

kris in my book you have made some good choices..

rach it's an obvious choic e for me to put you up.. but i dont want to

kristen andrew did a great job.. kudos andrew!.. everything that happeend to you and brendon was thrown at me at one moment

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2010, 04:56:47 PM »
kristen andrw is not a stupid guy.. he knew what he was doing.. i kew i as in for something after that.. this whole thng i thnk he felt betrayed.. i told him ijn the betginning i wwoud stick my neck out for him in the real world i know that feeling .. and beciae i helped kathy he felt betrayed..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2010, 04:58:23 PM »
kristen i dont know if you knew that but i was sad that they both were up ther all week..

rach i dont know if andrew was trying to throw the 2 couples head to head in the hosue  we are the 2  strongest coup,es and the rest of the hosue is gonna float thru.. and what are we gona do  fight against each other the whole time.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2010, 04:59:01 PM »
Kris says you have to do what you think. You went out with a bang. You f'd all of us. (laughs.) Everything happened so fast and she got into defense mode. It did make good TV at least.

Kris: Andrew is not a stupid guy. I was there for him. I told him he is digging his own grave. In the end I think he turned on me. He felt like the whole house was excluding him. I had to be there for her. I think he thought I would have flipped the whole house for him, which I would have done. I hated to see them both up there.

Rach: I don't know what happened but the 4 of us shouldn't go head to head. We should be together, the rest of the house will keep floating on.

Kris: That's what I told you that day. I know you are a good competitor, I was trying to say we could make it happen. And I never had anything against Brendon either but when he came to me and said I know you guys were making out together...

Rach: you have to understand he didn't know what he was saying.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2010, 05:02:01 PM »
Kris: I would never insult your intelligence. Never. I am smart. I don't want to stand there and belittle you.

Rach: You know this entire argument will be on TV. We should watch it together.

Kris: There were nights we were together but he was in there, he could hear everything we said. I've been holding back a lot of feelings, I drew the line. Maybe I shouldn't have. I've been trying to be fair. If I'm sent home.. then I'd rather draw the line with my integrity. I want to be here, I never was after you. I swear.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2010, 05:02:28 PM »
kristen andrew did a good job  and i never had anything against brendon.. and when brendon started saying me and hayden were making out and that he  was wrong.. my integrity as out there in front of the whole house.

kriten i might yell and scream but i never  talk about your intelligeince.

rach yeah i know youa re smart i did say something about your marketing degree  i dont know why i said somethig it.

krisren andrew was right there many nites wher we talked but i wouldn't  have done anythng.. i drew the line with hayden  yeah i like him. but i wouldn't do anythig with andrew right there