Author Topic: Past Survivor Seasons on DVD?  (Read 18861 times)

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Past Survivor Seasons on DVD?
« on: July 29, 2010, 08:55:50 AM »
Has anyone else heard a rumour of past Survivor seasons being released on DVD?
The past two days I've received emails from Amazon.com that Survivor: Africa, and Survivor: Marquesas are now available for pre-order. The price for each is currently set at $34.95. However, there is no release date for each.
Personally, I'd love to get these seasons as soon as they are on DVD.
What other Survivor Seasons should be released?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline racheloh

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Past Survivor Seasons on DVD?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:32:12 PM »
i just saw seasons 9 - 20 are on itunes; most for $8.99/season...unless i'm not understanding something there....
and then i think you can copy them onto a dvd; but i don't know that for sure; haven't tried it; although i plan to...
i don't know about seasons 3-4 though...   

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 09:05:00 AM »
Though not released there is more info on Survivor: Africa
Survivor III: Africa comes to DVD for the first time with so much more than you saw before. With this special edition nine-disc DVD set you can replay and relive all of the series' episodes, including the pre and post season specials “Countdown to Africa” and “Back from Africa”. Rejoice to see and hear footage never shown on TV.

Bonus Material Includes:

* The contestants’ full uncut exit interviews immediately after they are voted out of the tribe
    * The contestants’ appearances on the CBS Early Show
    * A preview of what life will be like for the contestants in Africa
    * Aerial footage of the Tribal Council site and the surrounding plains
    * The animals of Africa with natural sound

Replay the most memorable and outrageous moments of the season as the Survivors outwit, outplay and outlast each other for the one-million dollar prize.

**Also** Coming soon.

Product Description
Survivor IV: Marquesas comes to DVD for the first time with so much more than you saw before. With this special edition nine-disc DVD set you can relive all of the original series' episodes. The original music from the episodes has been retained in this DVD release. Rejoice to see and hear footage never shown on TV.

Bonus Material Includes:

* The contestants’ full uncut exit interviews immediately after they are voted out of the tribe
    * The contestants’ appearances on the CBS Early Show
    * Camp Life: A look at the contestants at work and play around camp and Jeff reveals the Immunity Idol
    * ”Meet the Survivors News Package” introduces the contestants prior to the start of the competition
    * Aerial footage of the Island
    * Each contestant talks about themselves revealing their game philosophy and a look at their lives outside of the game. Some of the audition tapes that got them picked to be on Survivor.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline ruby2011

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 03:01:39 PM »
The Complete Survivor Seasons (DVD) available on amazon
Know Thyself