Author Topic: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions  (Read 394737 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions
« Reply #875 on: October 07, 2022, 02:28:59 PM »
Which five though :woohoo:

5-4: "Who Says Pageant Girls Don't Eat?"
7-7: "They Saved The Eyeball" (Recap)
8-3: "I Don't Kiss I Make Out"
14-11: "No More Mr. Nice Guy"
19-1: "Kindness of Strangers"

Oops, one more. Unless I missed it, Phil doesn't say "We're Back!" in 33-1

Kindness of Stranger, if I'm not mistaken, was spoken by Kaylani & Lisa after the man gave them their passport.

I checked. She doesn't.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #876 on: November 02, 2022, 07:12:23 PM »
How old were Ken & Tina from TAR 13 when they ran the Amazing Race? ???

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #877 on: November 02, 2022, 08:31:08 PM »
How old were Ken & Tina from TAR 13 when they ran the Amazing Race? ???

Ken was 51, Tina was 48.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: November 15, 2022, 07:01:53 PM »
Send some love to our TAR family. RIP to Don from Don & Mary Jean.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sfgate/name/donald-st-claire-obituary?id=36721240

Donald Anthony St. Claire
January 10, 1935 - August 31, 2022
On August 31, 2022, Donald Anthony St. Claire, a renowned doctor, loving husband and father, and true renaissance man, passed away in Angels Camp at the age of 87.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: November 15, 2022, 09:06:19 PM »
Loved them on TAR6, condolences to Mary Jean and their families  :'(

Offline elthemagnifico

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #880 on: November 16, 2022, 03:03:49 AM »
Loved them on TAR6, condolences to Mary Jean and their families  :'(

him complimenting his wife during a RB in Senegal was one of the highlights and the most wholesome scene of S6. Rest in peace :(
what might have been

Offline Tober2005

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #881 on: January 29, 2023, 12:14:55 AM »
What was the last season with a team of both members older than 60? (I've watched seasons 7 and 10-34, but I only remember so much from the latest seasons, and I don't recall seeing any people that old from those seasons).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 12:21:58 AM by Tober2005 »
just graduated from high school. moving off to college soon.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #882 on: January 29, 2023, 01:33:42 AM »
What was the last season with a team of both members older than 60? (I've watched seasons 7 and 10-34, but I only remember so much from the latest seasons, and I don't recall seeing any people that old from those seasons).

Season 19, grandparents, Bill-Cathi, 63-62.
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Tober2005

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #883 on: January 29, 2023, 11:48:13 PM »

Season 19, grandparents, Bill-Cathi, 63-62.
Oh, now I remember! It's been 6 years since I've watched Season 19 and my grandparents were 10 years older than them at the time I watched it. Can't believe I forgot about them. Looked like a great season to watch with your family, including cousins.
just graduated from high school. moving off to college soon.

Offline Parasparopagraho

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #884 on: January 31, 2023, 11:11:25 PM »
Ma and Pa Alden alone boost 19 into the upper-middle tier; thanks be to Taiwan for saving them (and taking out that awful couple seven seasons prior).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #886 on: June 18, 2023, 10:05:52 AM »
Way cool! Season 4: Where are they now??

https://thecinemaholic.com/the-amazing-race-season-4-where-are-they-now/?fbclid=IwAR29I79D0bc8Bb2nFBkF_2EBQ0MPWVIVw7C54KKbTlsadX8erIpIuF1CxVw
I'm glad Jon & Al are still kicking it in the circus business! Made my day! :hearts: Wondering if they and Dave & Cherie ever crossed paths or they have worked on the same performances before.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #887 on: June 18, 2023, 06:01:02 PM »

https://thecinemaholic.com/the-amazing-race-season-4-where-are-they-now/?fbclid=IwAR29I79D0bc8Bb2nFBkF_2EBQ0MPWVIVw7C54KKbTlsadX8erIpIuF1CxVw

This barely counts as "where are they now?", most of the information is just sourced from their original TAR4 bios. Sheree is still identified as being 31 years old (She was 31 when the show aired). It also doesn't mention at all that Russell & Cindy no longer speak to one another.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #888 on: June 19, 2023, 06:29:08 PM »

This barely counts as "where are they now?", most of the information is just sourced from their original TAR4 bios. Sheree is still identified as being 31 years old (She was 31 when the show aired). It also doesn't mention at all that Russell & Cindy no longer speak to one another.

And I am pretty sure that is neither Steve nor Dave in that picture.

Offline Traveldude1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #889 on: June 20, 2023, 12:00:32 PM »
The individual Wiki pages are great places to read about where each team is at now. Granted, not every team has up-to-date info or even information at all, but most of the teams have some Post-race information

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #890 on: July 02, 2023, 02:08:32 PM »
The Wikia is a great resource which just needs more volunteers.

The individual Wiki pages are great places to read about where each team is at now. Granted, not every team has up-to-date info or even information at all, but most of the teams have some Post-race information

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #891 on: July 02, 2023, 02:40:49 PM »

They're my saving grace after that awful editor on Wikipedia ruined a fair bit of those pages.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #892 on: July 02, 2023, 03:01:12 PM »
I'm in the process of SLOWLY adding "Before the Race" and "After the Race" information to team pages on our Wiki. I have TAR1-4 done, and when I'm done I'll probably ask for help with stuff I missed, but it's coming!

Offline LandonM170

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #893 on: July 04, 2023, 07:34:10 PM »
Does anyone know where the unaired fish drying task was in Macau during S11, leg 11?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #894 on: July 05, 2023, 04:42:44 PM »
Does anyone know where the unaired fish drying task was in Macau during S11, leg 11?

I've heard Coloane.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #895 on: July 05, 2023, 10:46:39 PM »
How many seasons do we have that involved an eating task?  :conf:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube