The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (123/180) > >>

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 24, 2016, 09:29:59 PM ---Why is this more suspenseful than the last 2, 3, 4, 5 or so seasons?

https://www.youtube.com/v/_TTdy2nVCj0

And this was a race for 2nd. In 2016, they would cut all of this out (ok, maybe not because of Rachel :lol: )

--- End quote ---

Bringing back this gem because the current season is one of the most poorly edited seasons to date :/

toanglobal:
TAR 30 is the first season since TAR 25 has two consecutive legs without Roadblock (Leg 2-3 for TAR 25, leg 7-8 for TAR 30), for two different purposes (TAR 25 for Bethany's one-arm, TAR 30 for swapping partners), both season have the premiere with plenty of tasks

violetb1911:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on February 11, 2018, 12:05:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on May 24, 2016, 09:29:59 PM ---Why is this more suspenseful than the last 2, 3, 4, 5 or so seasons?

https://www.youtube.com/v/_TTdy2nVCj0

And this was a race for 2nd. In 2016, they would cut all of this out (ok, maybe not because of Rachel :lol: )

--- End quote ---

Bringing back this gem because the current season is one of the most poorly edited seasons to date :/

--- End quote ---

:sera: i feel bad for laughing. To be honest s20 was one of the greatest seasons I've seen. Rachel's melodrama was one of the reasons why the season was so watchable. When she sobered up and returned in s24 I was sooo disappointed (also because s24 was a disappointment in general). But to be frank s30 also has pretty good editing compared to s28, s29. Looking forward to a promising cast in s31, let's hope it's as fun as s20 !

G.B.:

--- Quote from: apatheticblues on February 18, 2018, 11:39:04 AM --- Rachel's melodrama was one of the reasons why the season was so watchable. When she sobered up and returned in s24 I was sooo disappointed (also because s24 was a disappointment in general).

--- End quote ---

Oh, I feel completely the opposite. In s20, Rachel had to compete against Dave & Rachel, whom they could not ever hope to beat. In s24 they didn't have competition like this, and it allowed Rachel's head to swell. To me, she became even more insufferable in her second appearance because of how much more arrogant she acted.

G.B.:

--- Quote from: G.B. on February 18, 2018, 05:01:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: apatheticblues on February 18, 2018, 11:39:04 AM --- Rachel's melodrama was one of the reasons why the season was so watchable. When she sobered up and returned in s24 I was sooo disappointed (also because s24 was a disappointment in general).

--- End quote ---

Oh, I see it as completely the opposite, though oddly feel the same way. In s20, Rachel had to compete against Dave & Rachel, whom they could not ever hope to beat. In s24 they didn't have competition like this, and it allowed Rachel's head to swell. To me, she became even more insufferable in her second appearance because of how much more arrogant she acted.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version