The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (50/180) > >>

Air:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on January 21, 2015, 03:11:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zack. on January 21, 2015, 03:05:25 AM ---Not to mention the Globetrotters by virtue of being towards the bottom, not bullying women and not urinating on libraries, were actually pretty decent in 24?  :ascared

--- End quote ---
Now that I think about it, 24's cast is actually not that bad if you ignore the threepeaters and Dave/Connor...

--- End quote ---

I feel they were edited horribly and had we recieved better editing and four teams other than the ones listed above it might even be above TAR21 as a season (it would still take a shelacking for that route)

naejae91:
Is Philippines and Australia are originally featured in TAR24? If so, which place they will possibly visit in Australia since I think the two Philippines leg in TAR25 are the original Philippines leg TAR24. ???

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: naejae91 on February 07, 2015, 10:13:16 AM ---Is Philippines and Australia are originally featured in TAR24? If so, which place they will possibly visit in Australia since I think the two Philippines leg in TAR25 are the original Philippines leg TAR24. ???

--- End quote ---

Ethiopia was also meant to be visited / i think it would be

1. China
2. Philippines
3. Philippines
4. Australia
5. Australia
6. Sri Lanka
7. Sri Lanka
8. Ethiopia
9. Italy
10. Italy
11. UK

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on February 08, 2015, 03:00:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: naejae91 on February 07, 2015, 10:13:16 AM ---Is Philippines and Australia are originally featured in TAR24? If so, which place they will possibly visit in Australia since I think the two Philippines leg in TAR25 are the original Philippines leg TAR24. ???

--- End quote ---

Ethiopia was also meant to be visited / i think it would be

1. China
2. Philippines
3. Philippines
4. Australia
5. Australia
6. Sri Lanka
7. Sri Lanka
8. Ethiopia
9. Italy
10. Italy
11. UK

--- End quote ---
Seems like a better route, but three double-Legging countries are still :faint:.

Bookworm:
I don't recall Ethiopia being planned OR two legs in Australia. I think that original route looked more like, if not:
1. China
2. Philippines
3. Philippines
4. Australia
5. Sri Lanka
6. Sri Lanka
7. Italy
8. Italy
9. Switzerland
10. Spain
11. UK
12. USA