Author Topic: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!  (Read 39193 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!
« on: June 30, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »

WHO IS THE "BIG BROTHER" SABOTEUR?

In a Series First, One Contestant Will Enter the BIG BROTHER House With One Goal: To Secretly Wreak Havoc on Their Fellow Contestants

Fans will Provide Unprecedented Influence over the Game as the "Saboteur" Receives Their Suggested Tasks Directly from the Audience

The producers of BIG BROTHER are implementing a major twist for this season’s batch of Houseguests that will top all past seasons.  One Houseguest, known as the Big Brother Saboteur, will enter the house to play their own game, unbeknownst to their fellow competitors. The Saboteur's mission will be to carry out viewer suggestions on how best to disrupt the lives of fellow players.

Upon moving into the house on premiere night, Houseguests will discover that one of them is not really there to win the game, but rather to sabotage their fellow players.  While the saboteur’s identity will remain a secret to the Houseguests, America will learn his/her identity on Thursday, July 15, during the first LIVE show.  At that time, fans can begin offering suggestions for how the saboteur should disrupt the game.  The longer the saboteur is able to maintain their anonymity while carrying out their fan-inspired sabotage, the more financially rewarding it will be for them.  For instructions on how to submit suggestions to the Big Brother Saboteur, visit http://www.cbs.com/bbtwist.

"We've inserted a game piece into the show this season that will make life for the Houseguests harder than ever before," stated Allison Grodner, Executive Producer of BIG BROTHER.  "This is a twist that will wreak havoc on the house and the audience will be a part of it."

Following the premiere on Thursday, July 8 (8:00–9:00 PM ET/PT), BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly, beginning Sunday, July 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Wednesday, July 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and the LIVE eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, beginning Thursday, July 15 (8:00–9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »
Didn't the TV Guide snippet say there were going to be 14 people in the house this year? If that's the case, only 13 are listed and none of the people announced are this saboteur person.

EDIT: Okay, final number is 13? Meaning that one of these people isn't playing for the money? Who agreed to do this?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:03:04 PM »
Will posted in the other thread that someone backed at out at the last minute...so only 13 now.

And it says that if the saboteur makes it halfway, there is a financial "incentive".
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 07:44:01 PM »
 not only will the "sab" get loot but for sure BB will manipulate everything to make this idea work.  :ascared

Will posted in the other thread that someone backed at out at the last minute...so only 13 now.

And it says that if the saboteur makes it halfway, there is a financial "incentive".
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 08:34:08 PM »
when I first heard about the latest twist I was feeling mixed remembering how Eric got screwed being producers...errrr americas player.  but if the person already knows going into it it could be ok...i guess.  very interested to see how it will actually work though cause people are gonna be so suspicious of everyone.  and if it's things the audience is voting on, I mean is it gonna be "squirt mustard on jen's shirt" type of crap again?  or they're told to vote the opposite way for evictions were possibly someone america likes get evicted to "keep it interesting"   ok the more I think about the more I am not liking this idea lol.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 08:40:51 PM »
Yeah i don't like it either but it's BB!! they always gotta mess with stuff, us, them  :ugot

I think the "sab" could be Andrew - he's already gonna stand out cuz of his religious beliefs and  restrictions. and NO ONE would want him on their team  for any comps cuz he may not be able to participate due to his observances.

and it's the perfect set up in my eyes for BB's new twist, cuz we all know they will manipulate the saboteur's situation so he can stay.

Question: Do they make Kosher SLOP?? :lol3:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 10:25:44 PM »
how could I forget so quickly - BB hates us!  :'(

Also I don't really get why BB will be announcing this so soon to the HGs.  Will just have to wait and see how they are gonna pull this off.  I mean the last time they had a Saboteur it was Josh changing the time on the potato clock season 1.  Ooh how far the show has come from then. 

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »
This is all going to depend on what the saboteur has to do.  Usually the America's Choice stuff is soooo obvious.  Like hugging people for 15 seconds that it doesn't make it fun.  Also if the HGs know so early, then they will really be watching everyone like a hawk for strange activity or activity that is just far outside of someone's character. 

Still looking forward to the season, but don't think the saboteur will make it very far at all.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »
From what I read I don't think they are going to let the HGs know what is going on.  The CBS brief also specifically says they will let "America" know who it is on the live eviction night.  I imaging (hope) they will do that without the HGs listening in.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 07:11:57 AM »
how could I forget so quickly - BB hates us!  :'(

So true!  :lol3:

KC's in the house!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2010, 09:30:01 PM »

Upon moving into the house on premiere night, Houseguests will discover that one of them is not really there to win the game, but rather to sabotage their fellow players.  While the saboteur’s identity will remain a secret to the Houseguests, America will learn his/her identity on Thursday, July 15, during the first LIVE show. 
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010, 12:21:57 PM »

Upon moving into the house on premiere night, Houseguests will discover that one of them is not really there to win the game, but rather to sabotage their fellow players.  While the saboteur’s identity will remain a secret to the Houseguests, America will learn his/her identity on Thursday, July 15, during the first LIVE show. 

Oh WOW... I think this just shows that I don't read carefully enough... that is something I'm going to have to straighten out before the season begins  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:05 PM »
No worries...I am still wishing they would NOT us who it is..much more fun to try and guess! (or "detect" it, :lol: )!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »
Based on the twitter action I'm reading about this subject, it appears that it is being suspected that Andrew is the Saboteur because he is an actor. We shall see.....

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »
 :lol: well that's good that  I may be on the right track this season!! :wohoo:

however  after seeing Kristen's interview I think she can be it as well since she can't look STRAIGHT even into the camera!! :lol3:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 08:24:55 PM »
Anything that will keep the HG's awake during the day will be good for me.  Some of the twists over the years have been kinda lame, and this could be as well.  However, if production does indeed let everyone know that there's a saboteur, then that should spark some real fights ... without the addition of any alcohol :D

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 08:49:12 PM »
they could have a twist within a twist and make someone seem completely obvious as the sab when they're really just a red herring.  Still not getting why the HGs are gonna know about this so early.  If they were told about some of the other twists like the twin switch, america's player, the HGs would have figured out who it was in a week or two.  I hope they have a back up twist if this fails  :lol:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »
they could have a twist within a twist and make someone seem completely obvious as the sab when they're really just a red herring.  Still not getting why the HGs are gonna know about this so early.  If they were told about some of the other twists like the twin switch, america's player, the HGs would have figured out who it was in a week or two.  I hope they have a back up twist if this fails  :lol:

I think the only thing that makes the saboteur different from America's player is that the houseguests will know that they exist...of course paranoia will be high which might make for better viewing...  I just hope this does not turn into the mole with everyone pretending to be the saboteur...

I'm sure BB will have a backup twist if they cannot manipulate the sab into staying....the producers will have so much fun psyching the players out in the diary room....that is what I would really like to be let in on
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:01:34 PM by Melissa1972 »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »
they could have a twist within a twist and make someone seem completely obvious as the sab when they're really just a red herring.  Still not getting why the HGs are gonna know about this so early.  If they were told about some of the other twists like the twin switch, america's player, the HGs would have figured out who it was in a week or two.  I hope they have a back up twist if this fails  :lol:

They didn't get that one before it was officially revealed. They didn't know about the twins until the appropriate time.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 05:39:32 AM »
Anything that will keep the HG's awake during the day will be good for me.  Some of the twists over the years have been kinda lame, and this could be as well.  However, if production does indeed let everyone know that there's a saboteur, then that should spark some real fights ... without the addition of any alcohol :D

:welcome: to RFF Sonoerin!! I like the keep awake idea!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »

:welcome: to RFF Sonoerin!! I like the keep awake idea!! :yess:
Thanks so much Peach (if I can be so familiar :D )

I really miss the old days when the HG's actually had to do something during the day to earn their room and board so to speak.  The feeds really grew tiresome the past few seasons.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:56 PM »
Peach it is!! :hugs:

It used to be obvious that all the HG's were told to get up, get moving, and entertain us :yess: during Showtime....people used to go change clothes, put on makeup...and at least try to "put on a show". Remember sock puppets?? I kniow I heard HG's say they had to go earn their keep....

That seemed to fall by the wayside the last couple of seasons.... plenty of REALLY boring nights.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 09:37:31 PM »
I kniow I heard HG's say they had to go earn their keep....

That seemed to fall by the wayside the last couple of seasons.... plenty of REALLY boring nights.
I got so frustrated last season that I just stopped even looking at the feeds.  I can't help but think sales are down for Real Networks.  Production needs to come up with something to keep them active during the day ... competitions for food, or for some other reward.  Heck, I don't know, anything's got to be better than watching 'em sleep.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »
LOL on sock puppets. I was SO glad when the sock puppet show ended.    :snicker:  It was entertaining though to watch them get ready. Some seasons they don't even clean, that alone would earn their keep. You are so right about staying awake during the day. BORING to watch them sleep.

Welcome to RFF Sonoerin!

:welcome2:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 09:53:18 PM »
Welcome to RFF Sonoerin!
Thanks! I appreciate the welcome :ty

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »
:bump
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2010, 08:04:07 PM »
I'm guessing, Kristen...Wild guess really...
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
ya..know....i think it might be that little high iq matt, he didnt look freaked out about the sab...i just dont know, but give me a mintue, or until bb says who it is :lol3: and i will get it :hearts: :hearts: so happy to be back in bb land, and here with you beauitful, wonderful ..dolls :hearts:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2010, 08:20:48 PM »
ya..know....i think it might be that little high iq matt, he didnt look freaked out about the sab...i just dont know, but give me a mintue, or until bb says who it is :lol3: and i will get it :hearts: :hearts: so happy to be back in bb land, and here with you beauitful, wonderful ..dolls :hearts:

I think I'd be silently stunned if I was told that a saboteur was in my own house. I'd make a face, yes, but would I be screaming bloody murder over it? Probably not.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 02:33:06 AM »
I've got it narrowed down to 5 in my mind... (I know, 5 out of 13. I've got this whole game figured out! ;) ) I think it'll be either Andrew, Brendon, Matt, Britney, or Annie.

With Eric and Dan previously serving as America's Player, I think BB is due for a female mole, but I think the only three women in the game smart enough to pull it off are Annie, Britney, and Kathy. But for whatever reason, I don't think it would be Kathy. As for the guys, Lane already said he doesn't like thinking, so I don't think it'd be him. Ragan's DR confessional they played after they revealed the twist to the HG's makes me think it's not him (plus I don't think BB would cast only one gay man and put a huge target on his back). We already know from his contestant thread that Hayden's never seen the show before, and I don't think Enzo could pull it off (I see him as more of a comic relief/villain-type role).

Just my two cents. In order of likelihood, I would rank them Matt being the most likely saboteur, followed by Annie, Andrew, Britney, and Brendon.

(And FWIW, what does "Session Verification Error" mean? I've been here for two months and this is only my second post because I kept getting that error message.)
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
IT IS KATHY
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 07:21:04 AM »
I can almost guarantee it!   thanks to DVR!  I went back and watched in slo-mo  she was sitting on the couch, when the lights went off she was not.  Then when they came back on she was back on the couch.   Can't Trick Me Big Brother!!!!!

Honestly, I will be shocked if it is not.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 07:23:36 AM »
It is Kathy.  I am 99.9% sure.  She was on the couch before the lights went out and then was gone and then came back.  There were 10 people sitting in the dark.  the two boys were standing in the other room and Kathy was the only one not accounted for.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: IT IS KATHY
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 07:30:47 AM »
I can almost guarantee it!   thanks to DVR!  I went back and watched in slo-mo  she was sitting on the couch, when the lights went off she was not.  Then when they came back on she was back on the couch.   Can't Trick Me Big Brother!!!!!

Honestly, I will be shocked if it is not.

i said the samething, i watched it back 2xs, and kathy, matt, and monet, were not in the right place as they were when the lights came back on, plus i really think bb put a girl in there for the [sab] cuz we have had all guys so far, like eric for AP...dan for AP [i know we voted on that, but still a guy] i think it is kathy or monet, the only thing that gets me alittle is why in the hell would kathy tell the hgs she is cop, day one :groan: that is not smart, one thing is for sure, listen to the hgs, the [sab] is one of 2 things, 1...either they are taliking wayyyyyy to much on who is the [sab] or 2..... they are sitting back and laughing as the hgs think it is the person everyone is talking about JMO. i think its kathy or monet
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 07:47:47 AM »
I disagree.  I think its stupid to lie about your job.  It all comes out sooner or later.  When it does it looks like you're lying.  I just hink it's funny that everyone thinks they are too smart so they are not telling anything.  Dr.?  Genius?   Chemist?      Come on!!!  Like it matters!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 07:58:45 AM »
I disagree.  I think its stupid to lie about your job.  It all comes out sooner or later.  When it does it looks like you're lying.  I just hink it's funny that everyone thinks they are too smart so they are not telling anything.  Dr.?  Genius?   Chemist?      Come on!!!  Like it matters!

You have a point, I wish I could remember which HG said it, but it was something like, "You are going to have to lie about conversations and stuff like that enough, you should stick to the truth as much as possible about yourself."

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »
Sunshine-

I think you may be onto something with Monet.   :tup:

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 08:37:13 AM »
It's not Monet.  I watched it about 10 times in slo-mo. 

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »
Okay,  just watched it another 3-4 times.  You're right it could be Monet or Kathy.  Monet was wearing black which may have been on purpose.  You can watch it here also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd94UbgJY70
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:34:33 AM by Nuala »

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 08:59:56 AM »
Plus Monet wasnt touching anyone. I have changed my mind.  I think it's her.  That's why she took the 10,000.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:18 AM »
About Monet, read about how she got on the show in her profile thread. 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »
 :waves: Okay I think I have narrowed it down to three. In the first pic, there are only 10 houseguest right before the light went out.
I don't think it is Brendon or Andrew, too obvious.
Matt, Monet and Kathy were not there when the lights went out. I think one of them were waiting for the lights to go out to do the deed quickly when everyone was talking at the same time right at the beginning of the blackout. I think Kathy and Monet were probably together, so my guess is Matt! He was going to be on last season, but it would have messed up his wedding plans, so I think they asked him back to be the saboteur, and he is smart enough to figure out cunning ways of doing the dastardly deeds in the house.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:07:12 AM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »
I love how much the HGs assume it is Andrew because I really don't think it is.  I just hope that after people start getting eliminated they don't just keep bringing it up.  I would love it if they got rid of Andrew and then just assumed the sabotage was over giving the saboteur some free reign for a while.

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
I wonder how long the lights really were out.  It seems there was a lot of moving around.  looking at the first picture just after the blackout.  Is that really Matt?  Or is it Brendan?  Hard to tell.  Now I have it down to the same three.  Kathy is my least probable now.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 12:16:33 PM »
I wonder how long the lights really were out.  It seems there was a lot of moving around.  looking at the first picture just after the blackout.  Is that really Matt?  Or is it Brendan?  Hard to tell.  Now I have it down to the same three.  Kathy is my least probable now.

Yeah, it definitely is Matt.  I rewatched the video and it is clear when the night vision comes on Brendon is gone and Matt is the one sitting there (based on what they are wearing).

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:19:39 PM by ltaylor85 »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 01:39:53 PM »
I have to say the editing is really crappy and probably for a reason.  They show Andrew messing with the door, then flash back to a living room shot with Andrew in the chair.  BB is trying to keep us in the dark!   :lol: No pun intended.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 01:46:08 PM »
I have to say the editing is really crappy and probably for a reason.  They show Andrew messing with the door, then flash back to a living room shot with Andrew in the chair.  BB is trying to keep us in the dark!   :lol: No pun intended.

They'll probably show viewers a few more pranks on Sunday and Wednesday's shows and edit them to make them look like other HGs were involved.

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 01:17:00 AM »
It's definitely Andrew.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 08:46:44 AM »
Well we can't be sure who is the saboteur from the lights since there are a lot of unknown variables. We don't know how long the lights were off for to start. In the clip it seemed to be at least 10 minutes to allow Andrew to throw pillows and stuff.

Generally, my speculation is whoever DIDN'T move is the saboteur. Personally if I was the saboteur, I would make sure I sit back in my original position so everyone thinks I didn't move. This way no one thinks I'm the sab. So from the people who didn't move, the people who are most likely to be the saboteur is probably either Kristen or Brittney (possible Annie) since they could move easily (assuming that Brendon wasn't there and trying to get his toothbrush).
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
I'd be following BB 12 even if I'm in the Philippines. I love the idea of BB Saboteur! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »
I'd be following BB 12 even if I'm in the Philippines. I love the idea of BB Saboteur! :hearts:

Me too! =D I'm so excited to see who the saboteur ended up to be! My guess is that it's Matt. Matt because he claims to be Top 2 in IQ (if I recall correctly), which is a good candidate for a saboteur. He wasn't in the room, he wasn't edited in the first episode, and when it was revealed there's a saboteur his reaction was one of the least shocked (not saying he should be, but just IMO), and just by first impressions he might seem like who America would've loved.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
Well we can't be sure who is the saboteur from the lights since there are a lot of unknown variables. We don't know how long the lights were off for to start. In the clip it seemed to be at least 10 minutes to allow Andrew to throw pillows and stuff.

Generally, my speculation is whoever DIDN'T move is the saboteur. Personally if I was the saboteur, I would make sure I sit back in my original position so everyone thinks I didn't move. This way no one thinks I'm the sab. So from the people who didn't move, the people who are most likely to be the saboteur is probably either Kristen or Brittney (possible Annie) since they could move easily (assuming that Brendon wasn't there and trying to get his toothbrush).

Point made. You'd automatically suspect it was someone who moved around during the time that the lights shut off.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »
I love this twist too :hearts:  I hope they make us wait to find out who it is.  I love all this speculation.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
Who’s the Saboteur Inside the Big Brother House?

To the Big Brother faithful, the Tao of Chen is a mantra that you can recite in your sleep: “Take a good look around you, the person standing next to you could be your new best friend or they might just stab you in the back.”

While best friends are best left to playgrounds and the sandbox, you can’t spell “backstabbing” without the double ‘B’ — so, it goes without saying that inside the BB house, anything can happen, especially when you have thirteen men and women in a summer-long battle to claim $500,000. Get to know the contestants.

And in a BB first, there is a Saboteur in the house, whose sole purpose is to wreak havoc in a five-week mission, making this the most challenging season yet. Let the summer of blindsiding and backstabbing begin!

For the sake of sorting the wheat from the BB chaff, Hayden is already hung up on athletic Kristen, and Matt Hoffman has settled into the role of housemate that is most-likely to annoy to no end without provocation.

“The thing that I didn’t tell them,” Hoffman says of his housemates, “Is that I am a certified genius.” Certifiable? Yes. “Certified”? Let’s wait and see.

Rachel, who put her stamp on the evening by taking the first opportunity to whip off her shirt, was probably best described by aspiring model Monet as “Boob City,” but New Jersey’s Enzo was chomping at the bit, adding, “She’s got the ba-bing! She’s got the weapons!”

To make matters even more confusing before the release of the Saboteur, Rachel was stuck on Andrew (because of his “Yom Kippur”), Annie had fallen for Enzo “because of his accent,” and Britney was dead set on being Ragan‘s buddy. “The minute that he opened his mouth,” she said, “I knew that we would be best friends, because obviously he is a flaming homosexual.”

And all of this happened before the first HoH competition of the season, which was a Weenie Roast that brought about what may very well be this early season’s best line: “I lost my dignity,” Britney said, “on the slippery wiener.”

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/07/09/whos-the-saboteur-inside-the-big-brother-house/

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »
Anyone think it's Annie??

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 05:32:00 PM »
Anyone think it's Annie??

If so, she's trying a little too hard.

Belle Book

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 08:23:40 PM »
What's this about vacations? Did the saboteur speak today?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 08:34:39 PM »
What's this about vacations? Did the saboteur speak today?

Yes the Sab made an apperance. he said  to the HG's after they  gathered in the L/R  there's 2 of you that are life long friends

andrew jumped to the  HG's and said it's not me I don't have any freinds!  no one knows judaism!

everyone else was left  looking at each other freaking out and getting punchy all day with paranoia :lo3:

after that andrew was lurking on the landing of the HOH by the stairs  he over heard  hayden in the cabana room talking and then watched who came out. they were definately in there bashing him whether he heard them or not  i don't know  he hasn't mentioned anything to anyone about "hearing"

on outside LD andrew was talking with matt and brought up  the gaming  conference  that's  CODE for when they were brought in for interviews to be casted on the show.

Hayden and  kristen were  together while all the othes were together according to hayden which we found out a little later when matt went and talked to  hayden

hayden then grabbed kristen to tell her  the pickle they may be in. in that conversation Krtisten said " does anyone know about us being with Andrew

hayden said no. Kristen and hayden kept bringing on WBRB screens cuz they kept talking about  when they were going thru the interviewing process  by using CODE and BB didn't want us to hear.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 08:38:14 PM »
Thanks. :)

So these little secrets are going to start being trickled out here? Is this what the sab wants to do?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »
I think the whole purpose of the Sab is more for paranoia than actual pranks.  :duno:
 it seems that's the way it's working out anyway

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
They were also talking about Xs on some of the faces? Britney and Kathy's names got called out.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »
They were also talking about Xs on some of the faces? Britney and Kathy's names got called out.

Either because they're blondes or because they sucked at the HOH Challenge I think.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2010, 10:09:12 PM »

Point made. You'd automatically suspect it was someone who moved around during the time that the lights shut off.

Or, it could be a reverse psychology. :groan:

Simply said, IT'S PARANOIA! :lol3:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »
who's the :sab sabotuer today?? :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »
Or, it could be a reverse psychology. :groan:

Simply said, IT'S PARANOIA! :lol3:

So true!!  :lol3:

Offline lookyzark

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2010, 06:46:11 AM »
who's the :sab sabotuer today?? :lol:

Monet!!!  that's why she took the money in the first challenge.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2010, 07:10:52 AM »
it would be fun if there are TWO :sab saboteurs in the house! :lol3:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2010, 08:41:27 AM »
it would be fun if there are TWO :sab saboteurs in the house! :lol3:

Mhm. America needs something/someone new to vote for if the Saboteur gets backdoored first.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2010, 09:27:45 AM »
Hello all you wonderful RFF peoples  :waves:

My question.- regarding the Xs on Kathy and Britney's pics.

Who was in the room with them when they had their little spat about the effort required during the Have  Not comp???

I think that might be a clue.  I don't know if the rest of the house knew about the incident.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2010, 03:31:28 PM »
Hello all you wonderful RFF peoples  :waves:

My question.- regarding the Xs on Kathy and Britney's pics.

Who was in the room with them when they had their little spat about the effort required during the Have  Not comp???

I think that might be a clue.  I don't know if the rest of the house knew about the incident.

I think it was Annie and... Monet possibly? I'm pretty sure Annie was in there, at least.

Offline angelmum3

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »

and neither Kathy nor Britney drink alcohol.  (all the other HG have some wine, or a beer, but Kathy said she ordered it if she gets HOH to "give to 'y'all")

didnt hear if there was a reason neither drink alchol.

surely  its a coincidence - but still!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2010, 05:11:18 PM »
kathy's x hubby is an alcoholic that's why she doesn't drink.. she'd rather have rootbeer :lol:  not sure about monet

and neither Kathy nor Britney drink alcohol.  (all the other HG have some wine, or a beer, but Kathy said she ordered it if she gets HOH to "give to 'y'all")

didnt hear if there was a reason neither drink alchol.

surely  its a coincidence - but still!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2010, 06:06:55 PM »
Saboteur said (s)he "escaped" this week. Thankfully, we'll know who it is tomorrow night.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2010, 08:04:34 PM »
I still wish they wouldn't tell us... way too much fun speculating along with the HG's.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Nuala

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »
I certainly hope that CBS isn't playing us for fools and having people vote for who they think they saboteur is so they can use those votes to get the person we want to be it and then get them to do it for the money.  I just think it is odd they didn't tell us Day 1.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2010, 10:00:09 PM »
ACK! I would hope they wouldn't do that!  :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2010, 04:24:38 PM »
hmm what no final guesses  on who it can be before  they are revealed tonight??

im gonna say brendon :lol:  since anie is on her way out the door.:boot:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2010, 07:05:31 PM »
Britney is my pick. But maybe cause I just don't like her attitude. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2010, 07:20:25 PM »
So when it was said that the saboteur "escaped" this week, it was just a mind game?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2010, 07:28:50 PM »
Yeah...I don't get it, either...the saboteur is allowed to outright lie in their 'message'?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Nuala

« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2010, 09:11:25 PM »
well I am glad that cbs showed who the people voted was the saboteur and who actually was.....I was suspecious.  Well the twist is over for now. LOL.

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2010, 01:44:17 AM »
So when it was said that the saboteur "escaped" this week, it was just a mind game?

Oh, of course. The Saboteur's supposed to make everyone crazy, and I think lying to do just that is definitely fair play. The Saboteur's not gonna flat-out tell you who they are. It'd be like ABC telling contestans on "The Mole" who the Mole was before the first Execution. (And THAT was a fantastic show and ABC is worse without it.) I mean, who's to say there are even life-long friends in the House at all? It's all a big mind game for the Saboteur, and frankly, the other HGs are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

And for what it's worth, I liked Annie, I thought she was the Saboteur from Day 1, and shame on the whole House for not getting Rachel out when they had the chance, especially now that she's HOH. But then again, I've always ended up liking the exact opposite of who most of America likes when it comes to Big Brother. (Eric from BB6, Will and Boogie from BB2/All-Stars)

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2010, 03:17:45 AM »
I think what CBS should do is let the next few weeks happen on their own, and not tell the other HGs that Annie was the Saboteur. Then, once three or four Houseguests have been evicted, tell the HGs that one of the evicted HGs is coming back, but instead of doing an America's Choice thing, just let Annie back in. She can't win the $50,000 anymore, but she'll get another crack at messing with everyone. And until then, still show Saboteur videos to all the HGs to keep tension high.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2010, 03:49:49 AM »
I think what CBS should do is let the next few weeks happen on their own, and not tell the other HGs that Annie was the Saboteur. Then, once three or four Houseguests have been evicted, tell the HGs that one of the evicted HGs is coming back, but instead of doing an America's Choice thing, just let Annie back in. She can't win the $50,000 anymore, but she'll get another crack at messing with everyone. And until then, still show Saboteur videos to all the HGs to keep tension high.

I think that's what should happen too. Good points!!!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2010, 03:52:52 AM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.  I have to admit that I instantly liked Annie much better after I found out she was the saboteur.  I too think its a shame the hg kept Rachel in the house.  I wonder what new "twist" CBS will try to pull out of the hat now that their "unexpected" walked out the front door on week 1.  

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2010, 03:59:14 AM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.

Or at least not tell the HGs so quickly. My favorite BB twist ever was the Secret Partners one from Season 6, where Kaysar had it all figured out by Week 3 and then it pretty much spread throughout the house pretty quickly. So why did BB feel the need to tell them all about it? BB needs to stop confiming conspiracy theories and let the HGs sort it out on their own. If nothing else, it'll at least let all of us watch them all go crazy trying to figure it out!  :lol3:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2010, 04:09:41 AM »
How the heck are the producers going to keep the main twist "Saboteur" theme ongoing without making it obvious. Because if they make it obvious, life will be hell for the sab, instead of the sab making it hell for others.  :lol:

Maybe, BB chooses a new sab, tells him/her that after making through certain week, they'll be granted some money. The flaw in the plan could be that HGs are concerned to be the sab seeing how far the original sab made it. There has to be like, a price to pay or something.

If they pick a new sab, I hope Monet/Britney gets the role just because they seem high maintenance and UTR.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2010, 08:12:56 AM »
I think CBS has to tell the players it was Annie because she out right lied that the player had escaped.  This would be very unfair to Brandon as the house now thinks he is it.

I still can't believe it wasn't Kathy.  How in the world could she have performed so badly in those challenges.  She gives a bad name to middle age women

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2010, 08:44:44 AM »
I am still not sure she did lie...Could she have taped that message before she was the replacement nom? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
oh. the :sab got evicted? :o

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Yes, the :sab was Annie and first one out!  Bye Bye twist!  :lol3:

Was that when Kathy had to have an IV two hours before the competition? She looked like she was exhausted, trying to get out of that caramel. ???

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »
Yes, the :sab was Annie and first one out!  Bye Bye twist!  :lol3:

Was that when Kathy had to have an IV two hours before the competition? She looked like she was exhausted, trying to get out of that caramel. ???

Yes, Kathy did say on the feeds that she had the IV shortly before that comp and had thought about not playing at all and just going straight to the have not room

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2010, 03:17:22 PM »
When Britney got hurt on the hot dog thing they let someone else ride over for her, its to bad for that team that they didnt offer them the same kind of option knowing that kathy was sick.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2010, 11:55:56 AM »
Now I feel bad I forgot Kathy was very sick.  I will give her another  :angel:chance

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2010, 07:26:43 PM »
I just think that CBS needs to give up on these supposed amazing "twist" because so from they mostly seems to be a big bust.  I have to admit that I instantly liked Annie much better after I found out she was the saboteur.  I too think its a shame the hg kept Rachel in the house.  I wonder what new "twist" CBS will try to pull out of the hat now that their "unexpected" walked out the front door on week 1.  

They completely fumbled on this twist by choosing Annie as the saboteur. From reading the live feed backlogs she seems to have a lot of personal/family issues outside the house. That on top of the stress of being the saboteur made her play far too hard early, and after the veto ceremony she became volatile which only ensured her swift exit.