Archive > Big Brother 12

BB12: Britney Haynes

<< < (4/5) > >>

del227:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 09, 2010, 09:17:42 AM ---This was THE BEST exit interview of the season!! Julie LOVED her! along  with the crowd.. and Britney was hysterical!!

Just one more reason for her to be America's favorite player in my opinion! :jumpy:

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you ugot :winner..1st interview I wish had kept on going..I bet/hope we see Brit doing something for BB13 like Chelsia did this year :yess:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
On their talk show w/superpass chelsia said that they "wink wink" may have something in the works for her already! :yess:

like call ins with jordan and janelle.. and chelsia just said tonight that she signed her lease in cali.. so commuting to seattle wher the show is hosted will be hard on her.

cross your fingers for good things!! :jumpy:

--- Quote from: del227 on September 09, 2010, 05:46:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on September 09, 2010, 09:17:42 AM ---This was THE BEST exit interview of the season!! Julie LOVED her! along  with the crowd.. and Britney was hysterical!!

Just one more reason for her to be America's favorite player in my opinion! :jumpy:

--- End quote ---

I totally agree with you ugot :winner..1st interview I wish had kept on going..I bet/hope we see Brit doing something for BB13 like Chelsia did this year :yess:

--- End quote ---

ugot2bekidinmeny:
 GREAT Interview with EW.com

TexasLady:
We'll be seeing more of Britney, she has a huge future ahead of her. I don't know if it will be on CBS Sports or another sports network which is what she said she'd like to do but certainly she will be back on Big Brother. 

DrRox:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on September 17, 2010, 08:45:12 AM ---We'll be seeing more of Britney, she has a huge future ahead of her. I don't know if it will be on CBS Sports or another sports network which is what she said she'd like to do but certainly she will be back on Big Brother. 

--- End quote ---

I would think she would be perfect for a gig on one of the soap operas. Her ability to turn her crocodile tears on and off at a moments notice and talk so caddily behind people's back would make her a natural!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version