Archive > Big Brother 12

BB12: Britney Haynes

(1/5) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Name: Britney Haynes
Current Residence: Huntington, Ark.
Three adjectives that describe you: Argumentative, comedic and opinionated
Favorite activities: Traveling, gossiping with the gays, arguing, taking my dog on walks, cooking and cleaning
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Sharing a bathroom and pretending to laugh at dumb comments
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Pretending to be nice and always a bit elusive - people want what they can't have!
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Egomaniacs and old people
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I think I can handle anything. I wouldn't like the forced alliances, though.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Janelle and Dr. Will. They were both funny, attractive and intelligent. 
What are you afraid of: BIRDS! I'm not kidding. It's a phobia.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Never regret anything that made you smile.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I am so much more than meets the eye! I look like a typical blonde from the south, but I've got a lot of spice to my personality. I'm a good mix of Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart. 

RealityFreakWill:
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

georgiapeach:
TV GUIDE take:

Britney Haynes

A junior version of Dolly Parton, this tiny, saucy, gay-friendly sexpot — this season's youngest contestant — recently got engaged to a medical technologist. "My going on BB is gonna be a nice break for him because there's nothing crazier than a newly engaged girl!" Haynes says with a country cackle. "I will make it clear to the men in the house right up front that I'm not available. You get yourself in trouble when you mix business and pleasure." And she does mean business. "When it comes to the physical competitions, I'm no powerhouse who's gonna blow everyone else away. My strength lies is my ambition. And I am here to win."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx

LLeif885:
I have a feeling I'm going to like her.  :tup:

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: ltaylor85 on July 07, 2010, 01:20:40 PM ---I have a feeling I'm going to like her.  :tup:

--- End quote ---

me too...i totally judged the whole blonde look but i like her interview and i think she will be just as smart and talented as janelle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version