Author Topic: Need Help identifying an episode in Thailand with a monkey mission! Anyone?  (Read 2561 times)

Offline eladbari

• RFF Newbie
Hello, good people!
 i need ur Urgent help please, as i bet this is the only place where people could help me out :]

I remember in one of the first seasons [the 1st? or 2nd? cant remember]... there was one Team of 2 guys..i cant remember if they were a gay couple or not..but they were 2 young men...friends..
now..they were in Thailand, and they had this mission where they had to interact with monkeys..
and they were SO amazed by them..that even when they were #1 in the race...in the lead...-they said they Must stay with the monkeys for a while..play with them and only then- leave for the next destination :]

I was Amazed by that moment, and now im considering flying to Thailand, and i wanna do the same thing!  but i dont know whats the name of the place in thailand they were given this task [it might have been a cave? cant remember] ..but i must figure this out with your kind help and expertise in the show :]
If u know the name of the place..or know the exact episode+season or something...or Any other info...-it could be really helpful!
Thank you So much! :D
much Appreciated!

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I believe you are referring to Season 4, Leg 9, which was actually in Malaysia.  The Fast Forward taken by Chip and Reichen was at the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary.

Offline eladbari

• RFF Newbie
I believe you are referring to Season 4, Leg 9, which was actually in Malaysia.  The Fast Forward taken by Chip and Reichen was at the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary.

hey, Chill!
thank u for ur kind reply!
damn...i guess u are right...so it wasnt thailand then :\
i wasnt sure about the location, but i do indeed remember these were Orangutans...
is there any resource of where i can find this episode,btw?
thank u!

p.s-i guess i wont have the chance to meet those creatures then...oh, well..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
We can't post the links here, in order to protect our uploaders, but if you will send me a quick email at the address in my profile, I'll send you one! Or once you have 5 posts, you can PM me.

And :welcome: to RFF!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.