Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

The Amazing Race 17 TIMELINE/Spoiler Summary Thread

<< < (4/17) > >>

Neobie:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 10, 2010, 10:51:24 PM ---The FIRST Arlanda sighting of teams took place on June 1, not June 2 though. .

Exif data: photo was taken 2010-06-01 12:02:50-04:00
--- End quote ---

Understood. We're just not eliminating the possibility that teams travelled onwards by train or bus from Stockholm to put them in the actual destination city after dark, and having the majority of tasks taking place on 2 Jun. There's not enough evidence now to call it either way, though.

georgiapeach:
Oh okay gotcha. I thought you meant arrival. My spec is that they go on to somewhere too....as in not Stockholm.

weihen:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 13, 2010, 12:27:52 AM ---Can someone help put this together please? Try the Timeline thread if you want....

Apparently there is going to be filming of the Korean episode at 4PM TODAY!!

--- End quote ---

Where can you get the information they are in Korea at 4PM today?

Neobie:
I interpreted the Indonesian translation wrongly. Timeline has been fixed and I'm confident in it.

Leg Phil Teams Comments England 27 May 27 May First leg Ghana I 28 May 29 May - Ghana II 30 May 30 May Short leg Sweden I 31 May 1 Jun - Sweden II 2 Jun 3 Jun Elsewhere? St Petersburg 4 Jun 5 Jun - Muscat 7 Jun 8 Jun Long leg Dhaka 9 Jun 10 Jun - Hong Kong 11 Jun 12 Jun - South Korea 13 Jun 14 Jun -
Alternative Sweden dates...

Leg Phil Teams Comments Sweden I 1 Jun 2 Jun Long leg Sweden II 3 Jun 3 Jun Short leg

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: weihen on June 13, 2010, 12:51:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on June 13, 2010, 12:27:52 AM ---Can someone help put this together please? Try the Timeline thread if you want....

Apparently there is going to be filming of the Korean episode at 4PM TODAY!!

--- End quote ---

Where can you get the information they are in Korea at 4PM today?

--- End quote ---

That turned out to be Phil's stand ups, not teams.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version