Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

TAR 17 Start Date

<< < (13/14) > >>

georgiapeach:
Do your trip!! There are other ways to watch if you have Internet access!

Paron:

--- Quote from: mswood on July 24, 2010, 03:12:27 AM ---But based off of this it looks like an 11 episode season (of course they could always air two episodes over one night).
--- End quote ---
Sure it's eleven?  With the money rolling in (has to be if the show was finally able to start out of L.A. and on the East Coast for the first time in ages), it might be twelve.  Such a late start in September does sound like eleven, but depending on the finale date, it could be twelve.  (I'm still thinking a December 5 finale means eleven, and a December 12 finale means twelve.)

mswood:
We probably could figure it out based on the typical pattern of the Sunday finale for Survivor.  Though it would also help to know the number of episodes ordered for Undercover Boss to see if its likely to see a two hour block of TAR sometime during the cycle.  This is something they have done during the spring on Sunday's but not so far in the Fall on Sunday.

Paron:

--- Quote from: mswood on July 25, 2010, 05:09:04 PM ---We probably could figure it out based on the typical pattern of the Sunday finale for Survivor.  Though it would also help to know the number of episodes ordered for Undercover Boss to see if its likely to see a two hour block of TAR sometime during the cycle.  This is something they have done during the spring on Sunday's but not so far in the Fall on Sunday.
--- End quote ---
That would certainly help, yes.

Hooky:

--- Quote from: mswood on July 24, 2010, 03:12:27 AM ---But based off of this it looks like an 11 episode season (of course they could always air two episodes over one night). 

--- End quote ---

Based off of what? Why do we think it will only be 11? I think I missed something. :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version