Author Topic: TAR16 - EP 12: "Huger than Huge" FINALE!! (summary in posts 1thru 3)  (Read 149325 times)

Offline turtlerun

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR16 - EP 12: "Huger than Huge" FINALE!! (summary in posts 1thru 3)
« Reply #300 on: May 19, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »
The flight crew typically dont sit in the business class section. In the last episode, you clearly see the 2 brothers sitting together in business class seats. I must have missed it but I only saw a single camera crew per team. Regardless of how the 2 brothers was able to move from economy (at the back) to business class (first to exit); This is a GREAT move if they arranged it themselves. But it sounds fishy to me...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #301 on: May 19, 2010, 11:36:17 AM »
They arranged it themselves. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #302 on: May 19, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »
Airport -> Coit Tower -> Letterman -> Tonga -> Trunk Place -> Candlestick Park seems to be the likely order. If they throw in a memory task, it should be at Hunter's Point (which is adjacent to Candlestick Park).

Do we know when the flight from Shanghai landed? We could then trace the teams' movement from there.

EDIT: Airport -> Letterman -> Tonga -> Coit Tower -> Trunk Place -> Candlestick Park now seems more likely.

Caelestor, UA858 from Shanghai to SFO landed 20 minutes behind schedule on 12/20/09 at 845am. I realize that 2 weeks later this information may not be significant to most and that someone may have already posted it.

I shouldn't double-guess myself.  :(