Author Topic: Article: Survivor Villain Russell Hantz ARRESTED  (Read 13981 times)

Offline letshave

• RFF Not So Newbie

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Article: Survivor Villain Russell Hantz ARRESTED
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 06:52:53 PM »
TMZ reports:

Survivor 'Villain' Arrested for Battery
Originally posted Apr 23rd 2010 7:15 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

One of the stars on "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" was arrested in Louisiana early this morning after cops say he attacked somebody at a street festival.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Russell Hantz -- the runner-up from "Survivor: Samoa" -- was partying at the Festival International de Louisiane, when he allegedly "shoved" somebody to the pavement.

Cops say Hantz was immediately arrested by Lafayette City Police -- and taken to a nearby jail.

Hantz was eventually released.

But get this, Hantz is still in contention to win "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains" -- which is airing now on CBS ... and yes, he's one of the "villains."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/survivor-star-russell-hantz-arrested-assault-lafayette-lousiana/#ixzz0lyEmK1ly

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 07:28:20 PM »
Was he drunk or something? Maybe someone was criticizing him in how he played Survivor? I'm sure even he won't do such a thing. It would be awkward that two labeled villains of Survivor (Richard & Russell) go to jail.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 07:43:59 PM »
Was he drunk or something? Maybe someone was criticizing him in how he played Survivor? I'm sure even he won't do such a thing. It would be awkward that two labeled villains of Survivor (Richard & Russell) go to jail.
True, this is surprising!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 09:41:31 PM »
True, this is surprising!

I'm not surprised. In fact, I was just waiting for this day to arrive.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »
Remember please....

Innocent until proven guilty. :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 12:02:59 PM »
In Singapore, we're guilty until proven innocent. :lol:

So... :meow:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 12:04:57 PM »
In Singapore, we're guilty until proven innocent. :lol:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Oh yeah...forgot that part! :neener:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »
Richard Hatch posted this on facebook today, I think it stands as good advice:

Ok, so Russell was arrested. It will be quite some time before you hear most of the details from the people involved, and you aren't likely to ever know the facts. I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. So don't swallow the propaganda, and listen skeptically to what you do hear... good advice for life in general.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 07:58:37 AM »
Richard Hatch posted this on facebook today, I think it stands as good advice:

Ok, so Russell was arrested. It will be quite some time before you hear most of the details from the people involved, and you aren't likely to ever know the facts. I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. So don't swallow the propaganda, and listen skeptically to what you do hear... good advice for life in general.

This coming from Richard. :res:

Offline The Queen V

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Here comes the queen!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »
i'm scared of russel  :'(

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:44 AM »
joab i agree with u after seeing how russell behaved on the finaly of the last suvior... he was like a ticking time bomb... he is a bully who HAS TO get his way. jmo i was hopeing they were going after him this week. maby next week ?
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2010, 07:51:39 AM »
This was an article i found associated with Russell's arrest. It also has to do with  a former  BB contestant as well.

'Survivor' castaway's alleged victim a former 'Big Brother' houseguest

By Christopher Rocchio, 05/13/2010

The woman who was allegedly assaulted by former Survivor: Fiji castaway Kenward "Boo" Bernis is apparently a fellow former CBS reality star.

Former Big Brother 2 houseguest Krista Stegall claims she was the woman who was in the restroom at a Lafayette, LA bar last month when Bernis barged in, grabbed her arms, shoved her against a wall and shouted at her, TMZ reported Thursday.

In addition, Stegall provided TMZ with images that she claims show bruises she suffered during the alleged altercation.

Bernis was cited late last month by Louisiana police after he allegedly battered Stegall inside the restroom of Lafayette's Bootleggers Bar, which he reportedly co-owns with current Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains castaway Russell Hantz.

Stegall told TMZ Bernis yelled, "This is my bar!" when he shoved her against the restroom wall. She filed a restraining order against him last week, according to TMZ, which added the two were "longtime friends" but never dated.

Attempts by TMZ to reach Bernis for comment were unsuccessful.

Stegall appeared as a Big Brother second-season houseguest in 2001 and was part of an incident that resulted in fellow houseguest Justin Sebik being kicked out of the house.

Sebik was removed from the house after a night of drinking that included him holding a knife to her throat and asking if she'd still love him "if I killed you."  

Although Stegall -- Sebik's "showmance" girlfriend -- didn't seem threatened by his action and later claimed to have no memory of the incident and protested that "[the producers] blew that completely out of proportion," Big Brother's producers decided to remove him after determining he had demonstrated inappropriate behavior.

By the time the season ended, Stegall had found a new "showmance" partner -- eventual Big Brother 7: All-Stars winner Mike "Boogie" Malin, who proposed marriage to her live on Big Brother's second-season finale.  The pair later broke up and never married.  

Despite her earlier comments, Stegall sued CBS over the knife incident a year later.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-castaway-alleged-victim-former-big-brother-houseguest-10932.php

« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:56:57 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 07:56:00 AM »
'Survivor' Star's Alleged Victim -- 'Big Brother' Alum
Originally posted May 13th 2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned former "Survivor" contestant Kenward "Boo" Bernis has close ties to the woman he allegedly roughed up in a bar restroom ... because she's also a former CBS reality TV star.

Krista Stegall -- who appeared on "Big Brother" in 2001 -- tells TMZ she was in the bathroom at Bootleggers Bar in Lafayette, LA last month when Bernis allegedly stormed in, grabbed her arms, shoved her against a wall, and shouted, "this is my bar!"  Stegall claims these photos (above) show the bruises she suffered in the alleged attack.

Stegall says she filed for a restraining order against Bernis last week.  She claims she and Bernis -- who co-owns Bootleggers Bar -- were longtime friends, but never dated.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/12/survivor-big-brother-cbs-kenward-boo-bernis-battery-photos/#ixzz0nuMSQI5l

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Article: Survivor Boo Bernis ARRESTED
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2010, 08:52:46 AM »
That's about Boo from Survivor: Fiji, not Russell from Samoa and Heroes vs. Villains.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2010, 05:16:11 PM »
That's about Boo from Survivor: Fiji, not Russell from Samoa and Heroes vs. Villains.

russell CO- owns the bar that the  assualt took place in..  and that's when russell got arrested for pushing that girl.. it's all one issue from what i have read.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »
Now I'm all confused....  :colors

:lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »
:lol3: i thought i had a grip on it. but now you all got me rethinking what i read!! :iok 

:lol3: