The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

RFF TAR 16 pick-em game

<< < (140/140)

David:
Yay! 11th!

Good enough for a first time, IMO! Happy about the results!

Hooky:
Congratulations, Caelestor! Join the winner's circle! :snicker:

This edition was anything but predictable, so I would like to congratulate you for winning what I would consider one of the most difficult seasons yet. :wohoo:

Thank you mswood for two seasons of fun! Thanks for your patience in debating the questions! Let's hope next season's questions are so easy to misinterpret, though. Things went a little too far this season. :lol3:

And although I wish I didn't have to do this, I am retiring from this game (either indefinitely or for a very long time) to give some more attention to real life. So thanks for all the fun everyone, even if I didn't play for very long. :waves:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Hooky on May 11, 2010, 02:14:05 PM ---

And although I wish I didn't have to do this, I am retiring from this game (either indefinitely or for a very long time) to give some more attention to real life. So thanks for all the fun everyone, even if I didn't play for very long. :waves:

--- End quote ---

Okay, we'll give you until late Sept or Oct off. How's that?? :lol:

Sailing:
Thank you mswood for putting this together for us to enjoy. You are a true gem!  :hearts: :flirt: :kuss: :hugs:

Hooky:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 11, 2010, 04:15:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on May 11, 2010, 02:14:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Okay, we'll give you until late Sept or Oct off. How's that?? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Eh, much longer than that... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version