Author Topic: TAR16 - EP2: "When the Cow Kicked Me in the Head (Chile)"--  (Read 44735 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR16 - EP2: "When the Cow Kicked Me in the Head (Chile)"--
« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2010, 07:04:24 PM »
Looks like Monique takes quite a kick from that cow.

Ow!

Jordan looks sad.  I hope they don't come in last this leg!!

They will win the first three legs, and then Jeff will make a critical error and then Monique & Shawnee will overtake them ala Charla & Mirna.
Is that spoiler?

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2010, 07:54:54 PM »
Looks like Monique takes quite a kick from that cow.

Ow!

Jordan looks sad.  I hope they don't come in last this leg!!

They will win the first three legs, and then Jeff will make a critical error and then Monique & Shawnee will overtake them ala Charla & Mirna.
Is that spoiler?

I was just being sarcastic... no it is not a spoiler.

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2010, 10:17:30 PM »
Remember there was an overnight rest on TAR 15's second leg as well.  :tup:

Like an Hours of Operation?

Leg 2 of TAR 15 was just an hours of operation rest, I think (not scheduled). Whenever they stay in provided tents, hotel lodgings, etc., it is an overnight rest. Leg 2 didn't look like it was pre-planned, per se.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2010, 10:21:56 PM »
How about our production hotel, Cumbres Patagonicas?

P.S. What are they doing in Temuco? Mid-journey stopover? Waffle House breakdown? ("I'm happy!")

Okay...I am convinced! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2010, 10:45:46 PM »
And Slowhatch was miles ahead of me on the llamas...y'all need to take another look in the screencaps thread!! Lots of great ep 2 and 3 pics and locations!!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,21629.msg510170.html#msg510170
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2010, 10:11:25 PM »
Leaderboard as per second episode:

« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:51:11 PM by Evan_Weinstein »
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2010, 09:08:12 AM »
Leaderboard as per second episode:

This leader board is awesome.  All the info is right there!  Thanks.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
Loved the "Yo, dude, don't leave me hanging!" moment at the mat with Brent and Caite.
 :lol3:
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »
 :groan:  I don't know... I thought Jeff's dumb moment was when he asked the cowboys if they were taking the same bus to Temecula, [California].   :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2010, 12:19:31 AM »
I hated the fact that Team Grandma was beaten just mere moments by Team I-don't-give-a-damn-if-you're-detectives. I had the feeling they couldn't catchup at all and i was proud that they reached the RB before one team at least! Too bad Team BB gave Team IDGADIYD the route to the RB and the cow for kickin' my grandma! Go granny!! Keep going physical!

Team Gay Brothers, which i highly suspect not one, but both are gay... are irritating the **** out of me. *rolleyes*

Team Ellen Degeneres are doing very well with Team Asian and the both of them seemed to be inseparable. Lol.

Team Americans have no maps are proving to be a force to be reckon with. Doing very well and surprising many of the other teams.

I like Team BB the last leg.. but not as much this leg because i just don't see any chemistry between these two. Anyone with me?

Team Black Sisters always managed to pick themselves up from the back of the pack, for 2 legs in a row.. pretty amazing stuff.. but will their luck run out?

Team please-give-them-more-edit (Steve and Allie) are being shown so little that i'm wondering if they're even on the race or not, lol.

Loved the llama detour, but the bird one was lame. The RB was lazy and pretty much unexciting and a waste of air space.

I loveeeeee Chile and think the place is beautiful though!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2010, 12:44:09 AM »
And i'm really sad to say that my favourite team of the pack.... is out of the race. Kinda sucks out the enthusiasm i have for this season.. even though they came all the way to SINGAPORE. :(

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2010, 12:33:07 PM »
And i'm really sad to say that my favourite team of the pack.... is out of the race. Kinda sucks out the enthusiasm i have for this season.. even though they came all the way to SINGAPORE. :(

Yeah, they were my favorite, too. But at least one of my favorites is still in it. :lol:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »
Jet and Cord - They could very well be the Meghan and Cheyne of this season. I mean, they're just so fast! They practically ran a flawless leg. I like them, but it's too bad their evil side came up so early.

Brent and Caite - They're doing very well, which I guess ain't that surprising, 'cos they just seemed so competitive pre-race. Well at least to me. And I don't know, but I have this feeling that they could win the race. Just a feeling.

Steve and Allie - They're my favourite team on the race now. They're just such nice people and they seem to work really well together, which is awesome.

Jodi and Shannon - It sucked to see them go. It sucked to see Grandma being kicked by the cow. It sucked that they overtook Mike and Louie to the Roadblock but fell behind eventually. I really, really liked them, they're just so lovable. :(

I agree with Joab, my enthusiasm for this season is kinda going down. I could easily find four teams to support for the past few seasons, but not this season. Hmm.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`