Author Topic: The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 is BACK and CASTING!  (Read 23804 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 is BACK and CASTING!
« on: February 03, 2010, 11:56:23 PM »
TARA 4 IS CASTING!!

Registration is from 5 February to 22 March 2010.

All interested participants are to submit their applications in teams of two, and must be living and/or working in Asia (excluding Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East). All contestants are required to be aged 21 and above, must speak English, as well as possess both a valid international passport and an international driving licence.

How to register?
Entry forms can be downloaded from www.axn-asia.com/tara from 5 February 2010, 9.00am Malaysia time, and need to be sent in together with a 3-minute video to the address stated on the website. All information on the race can be found on www.axn-asia.com/tara, and enquiries can be addressed to Amazing_Race_Asia@axn-asia.com.

All applications must be submitted by 22 March 2010, 6.00pm Malaysia time. There will be strictly no extension after that date, so hurry and sign up now for the most thrilling adventure of your lifetime!

Read more here:
http://voize.my/events/happenings/the-amazing-race-asia-is-back

Come join in the fun at RFF here: :hearts:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,17957.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RapidZer

• RFF Newbie
Re: The Amazing Race Asia Season 4 is BACK and CASTING!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 01:51:23 AM »
         This is a great opportunity to me the problem is I am only in the age of 20. Even though I am not qualified in this, I am still going to watch whatever happen. seo services
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 03:32:20 AM by RapidZer »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 07:33:47 AM »
:welcome: to RFF RapidZer!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RobbieM

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »
Waiting with anticipation I keep checking their website for updates but still says Tara 4 coming soon.  Anyone know when this thing is going to kick off?  :'(