Detectives

Michael Naylor
Hometown: Providence, R.I.
Connection to your teammate: Friends/Detectives
Current Occupation: Undercover Detective 
Pet peeve about your teammate: He loves everyone
Favorite hobbies:Working out, running and lifting weights
Achievements: Numerous awards in the field of narcotics enforcement
Lifelong to do list: Raise my children to be honorable, productive, loving and happy people.  I would also like to write a book
If I could switch places with someone: Nobody, I am very happy with my life
Role Model/Hero: A father who stays with his family and teaches their kids to be happy, well accomplished people
What are you passionate about: Coaching Little League, New England Patriot football and Red Sox baseball
What would you do if you won the million dollars: Work less, spend more time with family and put my kids through college
People would be surprised to learn: That I will enjoy the Race whether I win or lose
Favorite place you have ever visited: Southern California
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: None
What did you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks): Completing the Race no matter what place we come in

Louie Stravato
Hometown:   Providence, R.I.
Connection to your teammate:  Friends/Detectives
Current Occupation: Undercover Detective
Pet peeve about your teammate:  He's a control freak
Favorite hobbies: Competing in power lifting competitions and Mixed Martial Arts
Achievements: The birth of my two sons, numerous awards for being a police officer and setting records as a power lifter
Lifelong to do list: To retire healthy, comfortable, and preferably wealthy
If I could switch places with someone: My dad
Role Model/Hero: My Dad. He has accomplished so much in life and is loved by his family, friends and peers. Though he lives in a lot of physical pain, he's always there to do whatever he can regardless of his condition 
What are you passionate about? Life and living it to the fullest and teaching my children to do the same
What would you do if you won the million dollars? I would live comfortably and do a lot of traveling
People would be surprised to learn: My life is pretty much an open book, so I'm not sure I could surprise anybody
Favorite place you have ever visited: Germany and Singapore
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on the Race together: Keeping up with each other
What do you hope to accomplish by running the Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To show my children that anything is possible as long as you put your heart and soul into it

TARAsia Fan:
Detectives from my home state from a very corrupt town! :lol:

Sailing:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on January 21, 2010, 01:55:51 PM ---Detectives from my home state from a very corrupt town! :lol:

--- End quote ---

Are you still talking about this? :lol:

I have family members that are cops and they are wonderful people.

They are one of my favorite teams!  :tup:

TARAsia Fan:
They're probably good cops. But the town is still corrupt. :lol:

Sailing:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on January 22, 2010, 03:01:28 PM ---They're probably good cops. But the town is still corrupt. :lol:

--- End quote ---

:lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version